Mischievous Jimin

Struck By Laugh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[MAMAMOO's dorm]

"Hyejin-ah, what are you doing? Don't sleep, please..." Wheein nagged.

"Wheein-ah, why? Do you need something from me?" Hyejin asked while yawning.

"I'm bored."

"But we've just came back from practicing, don't you feel tired? Let's sleep..."Hyejin pulled Wheein to her embrace.

"Aisssh...let me go.." Wheein refused.

Just then, Jieun, texted Wheein.

 

[LINE CHAT ROOM]

"Wheein-ah, have you received the watch yet?" Jieun asked.

"Oh..Jieun-ah...not yet...why? Shouldn't I come to your store to collect it?"

"It's... Taehyung came to the store this morning..and he said he's gonna meet you soon, so he asked whether he could bring your watch or not. Is it true?" 

"Well, actually I don't have any appointment with him...hmmm"

"That weirdo... should I give him a call, then?"

"Ah..it's okay. I'll try to contact him by myself..." Wheein refused.

"Okay. If you need something, let me know. Alright?"

"Sure,"

 

Wheein texted Taehyung.

 

[LINE CHAT ROOM]

"Taehyung-ah, is my mom's watch with you?" Wheein typed.

No response from Taehyung.

10 minutes passed.

"Tae, are you there?" Wheein typed.

Still no response from Taehyung.

"Where is he? Is he really this busy?" Wheein thought.

 

Yongsun suddenly called Wheein.

"Wheein-ah...won't you come with me? Aren't you going to check your mom's watch? I can give you a ride. I'm going to Hongdae too..." 

"Are you going right now, Unni?"

"Yes. I just need to put my eyebrow...kekekee...then I'll be leaving..."

"Oh...actually.... Wait a minute..I'm going to get myself prepared.." Wheein went into her room.

 

[Wheein's room]

"Should I call him? I can go with Yongsun unni until the bus station, then I will reach him..if my watch's with him..." Wheein thought.

Wheein took decision to call Taehyung. A phone call. Not a LINE call.

Still no answer from Taehyung.

She called again. And....Connected !!! Wheein was nervous.

But it was Jimin who answered her call.

"Hello..." Jimin answered.

"Ah...hello...isn't this Taehyung's number?" Wheein asked.

"Yes. Are you really Jung Wheein?" Jimin asked again.

"Yes...uhmm...whom I speak with?" 

"Ah..sorry...it's Park Jimin...nice to meet you," Jimin greeted.

"Ahh, yes...nice to meet you too.."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean being rude for answering your call, it's just... Taehyung's sleeping right now..."

"Ahh... so he's sleeping..."

"Yes...is there something urge so that I need to wake him up? It's break time of our schedule...so he's taking a nap..." Jimin felt the urge to but he had not known her yet.

"Ah...never mind...I can ask him later...by the way, what schedule are BTS sunbaenim doing right now?"

"Music show. We are at the SBS building right now..Didn't Tae tell you?" Jimin decided to tease Wheein.

"He did tell me....but isn't that supposed to be done by tomorrow?" Wheein asked innocently.

"Ah..the schedule's changed 3 hours ago, actually. Maybe he forgot to tell you. Anyway he's not feeling well today..."Jimin lied.

"Oh really? Is he sick?" Wheein pretended to be calm.

"I guess so. A little bit fever."

"Oh.." Wheein did not know how to respond.

"Well, Wheein-ssi, if there's something really urgent for you to ask him, I will wake him up right now."

"Ah.don't. I will call him later. Ummm....by the way, Jimin-ssi, what time will your schedule end there?"

"Around 6 pm maybe we'll be leaving the building."

"Ah okay. Anyway, if he wakes up, please let him know that I call him."

"Okay. See you later, Wheein-ssi."

Jimin ended the call.

"He's sick...should I come over? Aisshh.. that will be awkward .." Wheein's confused.

"Yaaa...Wheein-ah...You're not changing your clothes?" Yongsun entered her room.

"Unni. You shocked me! Actually I'm not sure, should I come with you or not, Unni..." Wheein scratched her head.

"Why? The watch's still on shipping or what?"

"Just.. "

"Just????? Well why don't you just accompany me then...no one's gonna go with me. It's boring.." Yongsun beg Wheein.

"Well...okay then...I'll get myself dressed."

"That's my Wheein! I'll be waiting in the car."Yongsun smiled happily and went outside.

Wheein changed her clothes and went down to Yongsun's car when suddenly Taehyung called on her phone.

"Ohh. It's Taehyung. Unni, can you wait a little bit, I need to take this call." Wheein panicked and ran further from Yongsun's car.

"Yaaa.. Why don't you take the call inside the car ! That kid !" Yongsun shouted.

Wheein felt very nervous and swallowed hard before answering Taehyung's call.

"Hello.." Wheein greeted.

"Ah...hello Wheein-ah...did you call me? Jimin told me before.."

"Yes..did he wake you up?"

"Yes.."

"Oh I'm sorry.."

"It's okay.. what's the matter?"

"Ummm..Jieun..she texted me that my mom's watch is with you...is it right?"

"Ahhhh...yes...I was near the store this morning .. and I was planning to see you...so I told Jieun whether I could bring it with me or not, but the schedule's changed in sudden. I'm really sorry..are you planning to give it to your Mom soon?"

"No.. it's just my Mom keeps asking about the watch and I've told her, if the watch arrives today, I will bring it to her directly...since I have free time today..."

"Where are you right now, should we meet somewhere? I'm having a break until 3pm...and it's still 1pm..."

"Ahhh...it's too risky for us to meet up outside at this hour..besides, you can't go far from the building right?" 

"Besides, you're sick Tae..." Wheein thought.

"Ohooo... do you know the cafe at level 7 at SBS building? That's quite private cafe for some celebrities...no paparazzi I guarantee...just some employees that maybe won't really care about us, enjoying their meal there. Could you come over? Or... if you can't make it, I can deliver it tonight to your Mom.."

"Yaaa what do you mean, to my Mom.. don't worry, I'm outside right now, I will get there soon...besides, who told you to take the watch ?!" Wheein half-shouted.

"Aishh..my ears get hurt..." Taehyung giggled.

"Wait for me ! I will call you later..." Wheein ended the call because she's too shy to continue talking.

Wheein then ran into Yongsun's car.

"Unni. Can you go without me? I need to take my watch at the other place...Jieun just called me." Wheein lied a little.

"I will drive you there, come in.." Yongsun kept asking Wheein to board.

"But...before that, I have some personal matters that needed to be cared..." Wheein lied.

"Yaaa ... Wheein-ah, you're strange !!" Yongsun yelled.

"I will do house chores for about a week Unni." Wheein gave naughty smile.

Yongsun was on silence, then "Don't you even dare to smile. Okay ! A week of house chores ! You, Jung Wheein, will do it ! Call !" Yongsun shouted from her car.

"See you again, Unni. Be careful !" Wheein waved.

Yongsun drove away outside their building.

Wheein then walked away to nearest subway station. But before that, she bought some medicines and samgyetang soup for Taehyung on her way to the subway station.

 

[SBS Building]

After 30 minutes, Wheein reached the SBS building. She went straight to the cafe at level 7 of the building. 

She entered the cafe and ordered some hot drink and fruit salad. She then called Taehyung.

Taehyung answered, " Yes, Wheein-ah, have you arrived?"

"Yes. I'm at the cafe...table 7." 

"I'm going right now."

After Taehyung ended the call, suddenly Wheein felt nervous. Her heartbeat moved faster. It's different, the feeling, exchanging message through LINE, talking on the phone, with MEETING HIM again. She pulled out her phone to look at herself through the phone. 

"I'm not that messy, right.." she talked to herself while putting more lipstick to her lip.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter