Birthday Gift

Struck By Laugh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Wheein's house]

In the morning,

Wheein finally woke up. She realized that Taehyung wasn't on her side. 

"What are you doing?" Wheein asked Taehyung who was infront of the fridge.

Taehyung looked into her," Oh...are you awake?" 

"What are you doing?" Wheein tried to go to him.

"Stay there..." Taehyung commanded.

Wheein was surprised,"Why?" She asked.

"I'm going to get you a breakfast on bed." He grinned.

Wheein chuckled,"Will you cook something weird?"

Taehyung ignored her. He kept taking some ingredients from the fridge.

"Tae ! Are you ignoring me ?!" Wheein's nagging.

Taehyung finished taking some ingredients and he went to Wheein. He bowed down and kissed Wheein's lip.

"Stay right here...I'm gonna cook something's delicious..." Taehyung smiled. 

Wheein's blushing," I haven't brushed my teeth..." she covered her lips.

Taehyung smiled. He was about to go back to the kitchen.

"Ah...I put some creams near your eye bags...your eyes were swollen a lot last night...but I think it's getting better now..."he said while peeking to her.

"Thank you..." Wheein said cutely.

Taehyung went to the kitchen.

"Mmmhh...so can I watch TV then?" Wheein acted spoilt. She giggled by herself.

"Go ahead..." Taehyung answered.

Wheein turned the TV on.

"Have you told your members that you stay here with me?" She asked.

"I've told Namjoon Hyung already." He answered shortly.

"How about your detention?" Wheein asked.

"Don't worry about it..I will take care of it..." he answered.

Wheein nodded by herself.

"Don't you have any schedule for this morning?" Wheein asked again.

"This morning? I don't think so.." he answered.

"So will you stay? With me? Today?" Wheein seduced.

"I can't, Sweetheart...I'll have rehearsal this afternoon for SBS Gayo..."

"Ahhh...you're right...mine will be at this evening..."

"Owhh...okay..."

"Have you known it?" Wheein asked.

"What?" Taehyung asked back.

"Didn't Jin Hyung tell you?" 

"What?"

"Ahh...so Byul Unni hasn't told Jin Hyung about it..."

"What?" Taehyung asked again.

"Please look at our performance tomorrow...we have some gift for Bangtan..."

"Really?" 

"Yes..."

Then,

"Tae,haven't you finished? Should I help you?" Wheein asked.

"No...don't come here..."Taehyung refused.

"Okay...then, can I take a shower first?" 

"Yes, you can..." Taehyung replied.

Wheein went to take shower.

5 minutes later, Taehyung finished his cooking and Wheein was still doing her shower.

Wheein suddenly called Taehyung from the bathroom.

"TaeTae..." 

"Yes?" Taehyung replied.

"I forget my towel... can you hand me my towel? It's near the sofa..." Wheein asked.

Taehyung looked for the towel and he found it right away. He stood infront of the bathroom, he knocked..

"I got it..how can I give you?" Taehyung asked innocently.

Innocent Taehyung : 

Wheein felt the urge to tease Taehyung.

"It's unlocked. Can you enter? I'm at the bathtub with a lot of bubbles..you won't see anything's weird anyway..." Wheein teased Taehyung.

Taehyung gulped, he entered. He saw Wheein at the bathtub through the half-open curtain. He gave her the towel.

"Here..." Taehyung's blushing. He kept peeking.

HIM : 

Wheein giggled," Thank you..." she received the towel.

Taehyung looked so awkward, he was about to walk out the bathroom,"Next time, you should lock the door..." he said with his husky voice.

Wheein's naughty reply,"Why should I? I feel safe right now.."

Taehyung stared and gave her a warn.

"Okay okay...but..." Wheein acted cutely.

"Don't you want to stay here longer?" She .

"Finish your shower. The breakfast's ready...it will get cold..." Taehyung acted seriously.

"Ahhh...should I dry myself now?" Wheein kept teasing Taehyung. She acted like she was ready to come out from the bathtub.

Naughty Wheein : 

"Yayayayaaa..you're crazy.." Taehyung ran away and closed the door.

Wheein laughed hard.

HER : 

" I love you, Kim Taehyung !!!!!" She shouted and made heart pose.

Taehyung was shocked.

"What's wrong with this girl? She's strange..." he murmured.

But after hearing Wheein's shouting, he smiled like an idiot.

HIM : 

They ended having breakfast at the dining room. Taehyung made some omelettes and some chicken porridge. His cooking satisfied Wheein, since she couldn't complain because she's also not good in cooking...

"Maybe we should just order for breakfast...next time.." Taehyung said while eating.

Wheein nodded in agreement.

After taking a shower, Taehyung went back to his dorm. They would have different schedule for SBS Gayo rehearsal.

 

December 26, 2016

[SBS Gayo, red carpet area]

BOTH GROUPS : 

"Are you okay, Wheein-ah?" Yongsun asked.

Wheein just got some cold. She went to the hospital but she still had a hoarse voice.

"Yes, I just need to save my voice..." Wheein replied. But she seemed unfocus.

MMM cars had been waiting infront.  MMM members had gone to the front car, except Wheein. She, went to BTS car at the back, it concluded Jimin and Jungkook,

"Ah....I'm so sorry..." Wheein was shocked when she was opening the car door.

Jimin laughed then he replied," Your car is infront..."

Wheein was ashamed. She tried to close the door back but failed. She then ran away cutely to her car.

HER : 

Taehyung who was inside other BTS car saw Wheein and he suddenly felt worry.

"Is she sick?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes. She got cold." Taehyung answered.

"Owh...then...will she do lipsync for tonight?"

"No.."

"Hyung..remind me to give that hot pack for her...later." Taehyung said to Namjoon.

Namjoon nodded.

"Guys...Byulie told me to watch for their performance tonight...she said she has a surprise for us..." Jin said.

"Really?" Hoseok asked.

"This must be interesting..."Jin grinned.

Yup. Those short 3.02 minutes performance given to MMM were used by MMM effectively. They walked through the audience crowd, performed infront of Bigbang Sunbaes, doing adlib and shouted to Bigbang and EXO...and the most unforgotten was their adlib that taken from Rapmon BTS Dope, "Is it your first time with BTS ?" got changed into ," Is it your first time with MMM?" 

BTS loved it...so did the crowd...MMM gave an amazing performance that night, eventhough Wheein got cold.

THEM : 

Jin personally texted Moonbyul that he liked the performance. 

Wheein received the hot pack and vitamin from Taehyung and she had been wearing it for the entire Gayo that night.

HER : 

SBS Gayo ended few minutes before midnight. Both MMM and BTS went back to their home and their dorm.

Taehyung tried to call Wheein on his way back, but Wheein was asleep on her way back, due to medicines. It was Yongsun who picked his call. She jokingly and thanked him for the hot pack, Wheein got better. And she ensured him that tomorrow she would get better.

 

December 29, 2016

[KBS Gayo Red Carpet]

"Ah...here we go...the girlgroup that everyone loves... MAMAMOO..."the MC of the red carpet welcomed them. 

THEM : 

MAMAMOO were dressed in white. They all looked beautiful. Wheein's condition getting better, but she still got a little bit of her husky voice. The MC interviewed MAMAMOO and they were asked to pose for the 'paparazzi'. When MAMAMOO were about to go inside, a guy from the 'paparazzi area' shouted something to Wheein, but she thought she might hear wrongly.

"Jung Wheein, I got you !" he shouted.

Jung Wheein tried to look for that person but she couldn't find him among those paparazzis.

"Did you hear that, Hyejin-ah?" she asked Hyejin.

"What?" Hyejin asked back.

"Ah...nothing..." Wheein scratched her neck.

They went inside the venue.

Then, BTS also reached the red carpet. The MC also interviewed them. Taehyung was seen very bright on that night because at midnight, it would be his 22nd birthday (In Korea). He smiled a lot at the red carpet. But, the same person shouted something towards him, before they entered the venue.

"Kim Taehyung ! Just wait !" he shouted.

Kim Taehyung heard it. He tried to look for that person, but he couldn't.

"Did you hear what I hear?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung nodded.

"Be calm..maybe he just tried to threaten you..." Jimin tapped Taehyung's shoulder.

They also entered the venue.

THEM : 

BTS and MAMAMOO met on the hall of KBS waiting rooms. Taehyung was relieved that MAMAMOO didn't wear y clothes to perform, well, Wheein didn't wear y clothes to perform. He gave a quick thumbs up to her. They passed each other.

"I know what he meant with those thumbs up." Hyejin said to Wheein.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter