Revelation

Struck By Laugh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MAMAMOO 1st full album, Melting, was released on February 26, 2016. Their title track, You're the Best was crawling to no.1 spot on music charts. Other tracks from the album could also be seen on the charts. They recorded their first comeback performance at Mcountdown, right a day before the official release. 

MAMAMOO planned to promote their album for 1.5 months on all music shows in SK. Once they started to do promotion, they would be as hectic as hell. Besides music shows, they also joined several music programs on television, some reality shows and did some radio broadcasts.

Melting album was really a huge success for MAMAMOO. People in SK seemed enjoying it well. The online downloads, physical sales and also high demand on some off-air festivals....Min Yoongi's prediction was 100% correct. He most likely to win the bet. On the second week of their promotion, MAMAMOO started to collect their winning on music shows, starting from Inkigayo. They were about to write history on their own. 

One day, MAMAMOO was invited to perform at MCountdown Special in Japan, along with other fellow idol groups, including GOT7, WINNER, AOA, CNBLUE, EXID, BTOB, NCT, REDVELVET, APINK, BTS and others. Taehyung could meet Wheein again in the middle of her tight schedule.  

GOT7, BTS, MAMAMOO and EXID shared the waiting room together.

 

[At the waiting room]

"Wheeinie ! Come here !" Jin called Wheein.

Wheein came into him," Yes?" 

"Congratulation !!! Here, take these herb drinks with you and share with your members...this is my gift for you being no.1 at music shows ! Congratulation, once again !" Jin acted cute.

Wheein laughed." Are you buying this...by yourself?" She asked.

"No...I asked Sejin Hyung to buy it..."Jin grinned.

Wheein smiled and bowed," Thank you...I will make sure giving this gift to ... MY MEMBERS..." she glanced into Yongsun's direction.

Wheein was about to leave, but Yoongi called.

"Wheein-ah !" He called.

"Yes?"she responded.

"Prepare yourself...I think I'll win the bet.."Yoongi smiled naughtily.

"Ah...sunbaenim...we won 4 times...and I don't think we will get more..." Wheein lost her confidence.

"Tsk tsk tsk this little fella...you have such a good song ! Don't you realize ?" Yoongi shook his head.

"What is this? A bet? What bet?" Jin asked in confusion.

"I bet before that their group will have more winning in music shows than our group..if I win, she needs to grant my wish.." Yoongi said to Jin.

"Ohooo !!! Then what is your wish?" Jin looked interested.

"I used Taehyung's wish...Lotte Park..." Yoongi said.

"Her and Taehyung? Lotte Park?" Jin asked.

"We can go with them...would you like to join?" Yoongi could read Jin's mind.

"She will pay..." Yoongi continued.

"I will go !" Jin half-shouted.

"What's wrong with both of you? You're not kids anymore....how can you be so happy with it?" Wheein's annoyed.

Jin and Yoongi laughed.

"I've made promise with my fans that we will go camping together...so maybe after that, I will spare my time ..." Wheein said.

"Sure, no problem..." Yoongi winked and then he left.

"Yayaya...hurry...give those drinks to your members..."Jin pushed Wheein.

"Okay okay..I will say clearly to them that JIN from BTS gave it to us as a gift...." Wheein smiled.

Wheein went back to her members.

"What is that?" Yongsun asked.

"It's from Jin sunbaenim...he gave us a gift...for being no. 1?!" Wheein answered.

"Really? Wow, he's very nice..."Yongsun smiled and took the gift.

Just then Wheein received a text.

 

[LINE CHAT ROOM]

"Go to the rooftop, now." Taehyung texted.

"Now?" Wheein asked again.

"Yup." Taehyung replied shortly.

 

"Unni, I need to go to the rest room first.." Wheein asked permission from Yongsun.

"Ok." Yongsun replied.

Wheein went to the rooftop. She reached within 5 minutes. There, she could see Taehyung standing there looking at the blue sky. He didn't notice Wheein's coming. Wheein walked closer to him quietly.

"TaeTae!" Wheein tried to surprise him while hugging him from the back.

Taehyung turned his face into Wheein. He smiled.

"Aigooo....It seems rooftop is our best place to date nowadays..." Wheein said.

"What to do...my girlfriend is getting really popular these days...she's busy 24 hours..." Taehyung chuckled.

"What are you doing here? Are you thinking about something?" Wheein asked.

"Yes...actually..." Taehyung answered seriously.

"What is this?" Wheein asked seriously.

"You..."Taehyung still acted seriously.

"Why why why? Why me?" Wheein asked.

"You...keep getting pretty day by day...I'm afraid.." Taehyung grinned.

"Geeeez...what is this...are you practicing your acting with me?" Wheein laughed.

"Nope." Taehyung acted cutely.

"Why do you need to be afraid, anyway? I'm the one who should be afraid...that Hwarang drama...are you gonna have some kiss scene?" Wheein asked in a worry.

Taehyung teased Wheein," I still....don't know the details yet..."he smiled naughtily.

"What's with that face...are you hoping that much???" Wheein's annoyed.

"What to do..." Taehyung acted again.

"Yaaa!!" Wheein poked Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled," You're prettier when you get angry like this..."

"So are you willing to get me angry everytime we meet?" Wheein's annoyed.

"Eeey...." Taehyung hug Wheein.

"But I'm afraid..you're getting popular...I'm afraid that you won't see me anymore..." Taehyung Wheein's hair.

"Why wouldn't I?" Wheein laid her head on Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung hug her tightly.

"Oh...I have a present for you...wait..." Taehyung released her and took the present that he brought before.

"Present? What for?" Wheein asked.

"Tadaaa...."Taehyung pulled out a box and gave it to Wheein.

Wheein wanted to open the box but Taehyung suddenly pulled it back ,"Wait a minute...you have to sing for me first..."

"Eyyyy....don't be like this..."Wheein whined.

"You don't want to sing? Then I will just bring it back home..." Taehyung acted.

HIM : 

"Aaaaaa....okay..."Wheein answered shyly.

"Okay? You're going to sing?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes...what do you want me to sing?"Wheein asked shyly.

Taehyung smiled."Mmmmm...how about Words Don't Come Easy?"

"Ohh...what's with that song?" Wheein's surprised.

"It's just I really like the melody....so relaxing...can you sing it for me?" 

Wheein nodded and she used her hand as mic. Then she sang some parts of the song to Taehyung smoothly. Taehyung kept smiling looking at her. Wheein finished her sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter