Jealousy

Struck By Laugh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 19, 2016

"What are you doing?" Taehyung talked to Wheein on phone.

"Just done practicing..."Wheein's exhausted.

"Is the choreo hard? You're not going to show me?" Taehyung asked.

"It's not hard...we're looking how to add the adlib into it..kekeke" Wheein laughed.

"Can't you give me some teaser?"

"Not this time. I want it to be a surprise for you..."

"So...being your boyfriend still can't get any privilege then?" Taehyung joked.

Wheein laughed," But I showed you the past two songs first...before they're released officially." She complained.

"I'm just joking. I miss you...should we make a video call?" Taehyung beg.

"Yongsun Unni is with us..."

"Ah...too bad..."

"I...miss you too.." Wheein giggled.

"You don't seem to miss me, Ms. WheeWhee...." Taehyung's annoyed.

"Why why why...." Wheein laughed.

"Are you seeing other guy??" Taehyung joked.

"Yaaaa !!! I've told you so many times, it's only you....ah...really..."

"Really?"Taehyung's blushing.

"What are you doing?" Wheein asked.

"I'm...with Jiminie....Jiminie, say Hi to WheeWhee...." Taehyung gave the phone to Jimin.

"Ahh...should I call her WheeWhee too?? Hello....ummhhh..." Taehyung closed Jimin's mouth. Jimin couldn't greet her.

Wheein could hear their fight. Taehyung said," What are you doing...it's only me who can call her WheeWhee..." he's being childish.

Jimin said," Ok.Ok. I understand.." 

Jimin got back on the phone," Hello Wheein," he greeted Wheein.

Wheein laughed," Helloo..." she greeted back.

"So your comeback will be on Feb 26 ? It's one month earlier than the plan, according to Tae's info?"

"Yes...he's right...we're practicing really hard.."

"Good luck !!! I really enjoyed 1cm pride song...I used it a lot to tease Yoongi Hyung..." then Taehyung pulled his phone from Jimin.

"Ohh...I haven't said thanks to Jimin?" Wheein said.

"You don't have to..." Taehyung said.

"Did Jimin tell the truth?" 

Taehyung nodded," Yes...1cm pride song is now just like Jimin's anthem. And also Yoongi Hyung's. By the way, are you sure .. you don't need Yoongi Hyung's help? He's ready to help you, don't you know?"

"Ahh..it's okay...we're doing good. He just can take care of his own group.." 

"He's really looking forward to your comeback...it's like... most likely that he's the one who wants to go to Lotte Park..." Taehyung laughed.

"Really??" Wheein also laughed. "Please send my regard to him..."

"If you win, will you thank me at one of your speech?" Taehyung joked.

"No way...but umm...I can fly you a kiss.." 

"Call..." Taehyung laughed.

"Arggghh..we want to win badly.." Wheein sighed.

"Don't worry...everything's gonna be okay..." Taehyung calmed her.

"Thankyou...by the way...tomorrow we will perform at Kyunghee University...would you like to watch...if...you don't have any schedule tomorrow..." Wheein invited Taehyung.

"Oh...actually I'm planning to watch movie with Bogum tomorrow..how about the other performers?" Taehyung asked.

"Only Seventeen and........" Wheein answered.

Taehyung cut Wheein's words," Text me what time your performance will be..." he said.

"Oh...how about Bogum?" 

"It's still uncertain. I can cancel it anytime...."

"Okay...so...see you tomorrow?" 

"Sure...are you going home now?"

"No...still need to do some recordings before going back.."

"Okay...take care...drink a lot of water and don't forget to take your vitamin..and eat well !! Don't dare to do any diet.." Taehyung became so fussy.

"Yes, Sir...so see you tomorrow??! " Wheein joked.

"Sure..see you tomorrow...should I end the call now??"Taehyung laughed.

"Bye, TaeTae !!!" Wheein shouted.

"Bye, WheeWhee !!!" Taehyung half-shouted.

That's how they ended their call.

 

[On the next day]

[Kyunghee University]

MAMAMOO, GFriend and Seventeen were invited to perform at the Kyunghee University. The concert would be held at the Grand Stadium. All artists, except Yongsun, had already arrived earlier for rehearsal and they used the same empty classroom as their waiting room. They all were waiting for the crew to set up the stage. Yongsun was still having another schedule. Hyejin, played along with Umji and GFriend members. Moonbyul was seating beside Wheein and just playing with her phone. Wheein, texting Taehyung.

 

[LINE CHAT ROOM]

"Where are you?" Wheein texted.

"On my way.  I'll be arriving soon...how can I meet you, then?"

"I'm at classroom 2.1 building A, with the other artists."

"Okay....see you, then." Taehyung replied.

 

"Wheein, let me do your hair..." the coordi called.

"Yes..." she left her phone on the desk.

Moonbyul saw it.

"Tsk tsk tsk....that girl...how she can be this careless..." Moonbyul took Wheein's phone into her pocket.

Some Seventeen members were seen practicing their part, while Vernon was seen staring at Wheein. 

"What are you doing?" Jeonghan asked.

"Oh...nothing.." he replied shortly.

"It's rude to stare at someone like that, don't you know?"

Vernon sighed.

"Why don't you confess to her already?" Jeonghan asked innocently while looking at Wheein.

"But I think she has someone..."Vernon sighed again.

"Yaaaa, you really have no guts !" Jeonghan provoked.

Jeonghan : 

"What do you mean?" Vernon was getting mad.

"At least tell her that you like her, so that you can know how her feeling is..." Jeonghan provoked again.

"But I've tried before...I didn't even have the chance to say it..."

"Try again ! That's called a man ! Tsk...tsk....tsk...." Jeonghan shook his head and left.

"Yaaa...you !" Vernon shouted.

 

10 minutes later,

Taehyung finally arrived and entered the 2.1 classroom where all artists gathered. He brought Jin with him.

Vernon saw Taehyung entering the room, with Jin. They greeted Jeonghan and friends. 

"V sunbaenim? What is he doing here?" Vernon thought.

"Wait...why is he wearing the same shirt with Wheein Noona before? Don't tell me....are they...." Vernon kept thinking by himself.

Taehyung and Jin then bumped into GFriend. They looked really enjoyed their talking with GFriend. Umji could be seen she accomplished her goal to greet and talk to Taehyung. She kept blushing all the time. She even managed to get Taehyung's phone number.

"What's that...is Umji having a crush on Taehyung?" Moonbyul giggled.

"Don't you think so?" Wheein suddenly stood behind Moonbyul. She watched Taehyung's act.

"You surprised me ! Yaa !" Moonbyul's surprised.

"What is he doing there? Is he flirting with them? Look at that happy face ! Omoooo...." Wheein's annoyed.

Her : 

"Unni...I'm leaving..." Wheein got mad.

"Where are you going?" Moonbyul asked.

"Looking for some fresh air...rooftop, maybe.." she then left through the other door.

"Yaaa !!!" Moonbyul shouted.

Vernon saw Wheein leaving by herself. He followed her.

Few minutes later, Taehyung realized that he couldn't find Wheein. He called her.

"Oh...it's Wheein's phone." Moonbyul pulled out Wheein's phone from her pocket.

"TaeTae? Is it Taehyung?" Moonbyul saw TaeTae name on the screen.

Moonbyul picked up the call," Hello..."

"Ohh..WheeWhee?" Taehyung asked.

"Is it you, Taehyung?" Moonbyul waved to Taehyung.

Taehyung saw Moonbyul. He came into her.

"Why are you holding Wheein's phone, Noona ? Where is she?" Taehyung asked in confusion.

"Oh...Jin...nice to meet you..." Moonbyul greeted Jin.

"Hello, Moonbyul..." Jin greeted back.

"Where is she?" Taehyung asked in hurry.

"Here...bring it back to her.. she's at the rooftop..she's mad at you. You acted too friendly to them." Moonbyul poi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter