Wonderful Day With Lee Sungyeol

Fake Couple, Real Love

 

 “Y-you…” I didn’t know what to say. I was so speechless when Sungyeol hugged me. I didn’t think that he could be this childish. Well, that was the first time we went to a cinema together. But it wasn’t the real Sungyeol. The real Sungyeol was so ignorant.

Sungyeol broke the hug when he noticed that I was looking at him with a surprised look. Of course I got really surprised. Sungyeol looked at me and said, “What? I’m just scared I did it accidentally,”

I puffed my cheeks and sighed. We continued watching the movie until it ended. After that, it was raining so hard so we couldn’t go home. We needed to go outside to go to the subway station but unfortunately, we didn’t bring an umbrella.

It was 1pm and we hadn’t eaten lunch, so we went to a pizza restaurant and ordered a pizza. While waiting for the pizza, we talked about Sunggyu.

 “Sungyeol! Kim Sunggyu is so cute! Do you know something about him? Does he like me too?”

Sungyeol didn’t say anything. He was busy with his phone. He didn’t even look at me.

 “Sungyeol! Can you hear me?!”

Sungyeol looked at me and sighed, “Can’t you see that I’m busy?”

I didn’t answer him again. I could see it; he wasn’t in a good mood. So I stopped talking. But suddenly I noticed that Sungyeol was looking at me. I looked up to see his face and I thought he felt guilty.

 “Ah, I’m sorry,” Sungyeol said, “Don’t be sad, I’ll treat you an ice cream, okay?”

 “I’m not sad! It’s okay, but if you want to treat me…” I laughed a little, Sungyeol laughed too. We looked at each other and blushed. I didn’t expect that I would see this side of Sungyeol.

“Don’t worry, I’ll treat you,” Sungyeol smiled lovingly at me.

I couldn’t believe that Lee Sungyeol, who was always ignoring me, he smiled at me. I thought he couldn’t smile. He was so friendly at that time. I tried not to be awkward.

 “Okay, treat me an ice cream after we eat the pizza!” I said and gave him a gummy smile.

The waitress came and served us the pizza. When I wanted to take a slice of it, Sungyeol suddenly stopped me.

 “Let me get one for you,” He took my plate and the pizza slicer, and sliced it, and then he gave it to me. I was just sitting there; I froze, and looked at Sungyeol. I couldn’t even move.

 “You don’t want to eat that? Okay, I’m gonna…” Sungyeol was about to take my plate and the fork and the table knife, but I stopped him.

 “Hey! Don’t eat my pizza!” I said, half screaming, “There are still 7 slices left. Why are you gonna eat the one which is on my plate?”

 “I’m not gonna eat it,” Sungyeol said and took my plate. He began to cut the pizza and after that he told me to open my mouth. I didn’t open my mouth. I was confused.

 “If you don’t want to eat the pizza, I will feed you,” Sungyeol smiled gave me his cutest eye smile. I took my plate back from him and I ate the pizza without Sungyeol’s help.

 “I can feed myself!” I pouted and began to eat my pizza. Sungyeol got a slice for him and he ate it.

We talked a lot about today but I avoided talking about Sunggyu. I didn’t know why. At first I was disappointed because Sunggyu didn’t come. But now I felt I didn’t need Sunggyu to come here.

The rain was getting harder and harder. Even after we finished eating, it didn’t stop. It was almost 3pm and we had nothing to do except waiting for the rain to stop.

We got around in the mall and did nothing. We were just walking and entered some shops. But we didn’t buy anything, since nothing was interesting. But suddenly something caught my eye. It was a cute ring.

 “Wait. I’m gonna go to this accessory shop.” I excused myself to go to the accessory shop but Sungyeol pulled my hand softly and stopped me.

 “I’ll go with you,”

Sungyeol and I went to the accessory shop. I asked the shopkeeper to get that ring for me.

 “I want to buy this ring…” I said to the shopkeeper and pointed at the ring that I liked.

 “Ah, those couple rings?” The shopkeeper asked me. She was about to get those rings. I thought it wasn’t a couple ring.

 “Couple rings? Oh, I don’t think I’m gonna buy it then. I’m gonna buy something else,” I said to the shopkeeper.

 “You don’t wanna buy them?” Sungyeol asked me, “Those rings are cool. I like them!”

Sungyeol told the shopkeeper that he would buy the rings. I was just standing there and looking at Sungyeol and the rings. Sungyeol paid for them and after that we went out of the shop.

Sungyeol wore one of the rings but he gave me the other one. What? We were not even a couple. But I should admit that I loved the ring.

 “This one is for you,” Sungyeol handed me the ring, “You said you liked it, didn’t you? I’m not gonna wear two rings,”

 “But… How much do I need to pay?” I asked him.

 “No need to pay for it. It’s a gift for you,” Sungyeol said. He grabbed my hand and put a ring on my ring finger. We looked like a couple. He treated me nicely.

 “Sungyeol, why are you being so nice to me today? You usually ignore me and don’t care about me. Why do you suddenly become extremely nice?” I asked him after he put the ring on my finger.

 “Really?” Sungyeol laughed, “I treat people the way they treat me. If you’re being annoying, then I will annoy you. Sometimes you’re disturbing me, to be honest.”

 “Sorry then,” I smiled at him. He nodded and ruffled my hair. I let him do that; I didn’t stop him because it was okay.

We continued walking until we didn’t realize that it was already 6pm. We decided to go to a karaoke. We sang songs like crazy for 3 hours. But it got awkward when he chose a romantic song. I couldn’t believe that Sungyeol had a nice voice. I pretended that I didn’t listen to him. I was just playing with my mobile phone, but actually I listened to him.

It was getting darker and darker and the rain had already stopped. We walked to the subway station and waited for the subway. Fortunately there weren’t too many people so we could sit.

We played rock paper scissors for a while but because Sungyeol was tired, he slept. I promised to wake him up when it had reached his destination.

I played with my mobile and texted Sungjong that I had fun today. But suddenly Sungyeol leaned on my shoulder. I let him sleep on my shoulder because I knew he was really tired.

When the subway almost reached Sungyeol’s stop, I woke him up. He woke up and after he realized that he was leaning on my shoulder, he looked at me and blushed. I told him that it was okay.

When the subway reached Sungyeol’s destination, he went out of the subway and said good bye to me. So, I went to my house alone. But a minute later, I received a text message from Sungyeol.

From: Lee Sungyeol

Thanks for today.