Sungyeol?

Fake Couple, Real Love

 

 "Hey Sungyeol do you like my mobile's new wallpaper? It's cute, isn't it? You love it, don't you?" I giggled and asked Lee Sungyeol, the guy who sat in front of me at school. I showed him my mobile's screen and he was just looking at me with a confused look.

 "No, to be honest," Sungyeol said, "I'm a boy, I'm not interested in cute stuffs," 

Uh, annoying Sungyeol. I only wanted to show him my new wallpaper, but he didn't care. I looked at Sungjong, my best friend, who was sitting behind me. I pouted and Sungjong laughed at my pouting face. I pinched his cheek but he was still laughing. 

 "Sungjong! Sungyeol didn't want to see my mobile's new wallpaper!" I said, "Why aren't boys interested in cute stuffs? They're cute, right?"

 "I'm not interested in cute stuffs too," Sungjong smiled and patted my head, "Why are you so childish? You shouldn't act like this. I think Sungyeol is kinda annoyed"

No, I didn't think Sungyeol was annoyed. I was always being like this and Sungyeol was still nice. One day, I asked him what he would do if i die and he even answered that he would be really sad because nobody would play prank on him anymore. Sungyeol even said that I was his friend. He wasn’t annoyed. I was sure.

 “Sungyeol, look at him!” I pointed at Kim Sunggyu. I had a crush on him. But nobody knew that. The only one who knew it was just Sungjong. But I thought telling Sungyeol was a good idea. I was sure he could keep a secret, “He’s cute, isn’t he?”

 “Huh, up to you, little kid,” Sungyeol rolled his eyes, “I’m straight”

Sunggyu and I were pretty close; we texted each other almost every night. Sunggyu was really nice and romantic. I thought he liked me too, maybe.

I looked at Sunggyu who was reading. He didn’t notice me. He was so cute, just like a baby. But I got really surprised when he stopped reading and noticed me. He smiled and called my name.

 “Hi,” Sunggyu said, “Wanna go to the cinema with me tomorrow?”

Of course I’d like to. But it would be awkward. So, I asked him if I could go with Sungjong.

“Can Sungjong join us?”

Sunggyu nodded. I asked Sungjong about that but he said he couldn’t go. I should just go with Sunggyu and Sungyeol. Yes, fortunately, Sungyeol would go with us.

The next day was Saturday. We didn’t have to go to school. Sungyeol and I waited for Sunggyu in front of the school gate. But minutes later, Sunggyu rang me up and told Sungyeol and I not to wait for him.

Sungyeol and I went to the cinema together. The cinema was located in a big mall. We had bought 3 tickets. It was 8am and the film would start at 10am. While waiting for Sunggyu, we went bought two ice creams, one for Sungyeol, and one for me. I thought we looked really cute.

Suddenly my phone vibrated. There was a text message from Sunggyu. He said that he couldn’t come because his mother didn’t give him the permission. I was really disappointed, but it was okay. I could watch the movie with Sungyeol. I didn’t know why, suddenly I felt I didn’t need Sunggyu to come, even though I liked him.

 “Sunggyu said he wouldn’t come,” I told Sungyeol, “What should we do now? Are we still gonna watch the movie?”

 “Of course yes,” Sungyeol laughed a little, “Should we go to the game center?”

 “No! I hate game center!” I said and pouted, “We’ll go to the bookstore, okay?”

Sungyeol got up and left me. He would go to the game center alone. I was still sitting and eating my ice cream, hoping that he would wait for me. But he didn’t. He left me and went to the game center.

I ran to Sungyeol and softly pinched his chubby cheeks, “Hey!!! Why didn’t you wait for me?!”

Sungyeol was just looking at me innocently and answered, “You said you didn’t want to go to the game center. So, I left you,”

I had to follow Sungyeol because I didn’t want to get lost. I waited for him outside the game center. When he came out of the game center, he brought a small cute teddy bear. He got that from the crane machine.

 “For you,” He handed me the teddy bear and smiled. But before he gave me the teddy bear, he hugged it first.

 “Thank you,” I said and hugged the teddy bear, “It’s so cute!”

Sungyeol ruffled my hair and smiled. It was almost 10 am so we immediately entered the cinema.

We watched a horror movie. It was really entertaining to me but Sungyeol was scared. When the ghost appeared, Sungyeol closed his eyes. He looked really cute. And when the ghost appeared again, everyone screamed, and he hugged me tightly.

Oh my God, he hugged me.