Hoya, stop making me blush.

Fake Couple, Real Love

 

The next day, I woke up. The first thing I saw before I got up was the ring that Sungyeol gave. I wanted to wear it, but people would think I was dating Sungyeol because we had the same ring. Well, I wouldn’t wear that ring, but I would bring it and showed Sungjong that ring.

I couldn’t wait to tell Sungjong what I did with Sungyeol the day before. And of course, I couldn’t wait to make Sunggyu feel guilty. I would make him feel bad and apologize to me. But actually I didn’t get angry at Sunggyu. I only wanted to make him feel sorry.

I got up and went to the kitchen. My mom was there, preparing my breakfast. When she was done preparing it, I immediately ate it and after that, I took a shower. When I had done everything, I was ready to go to school, so I left the house. On the way to the school, I thought I missed something. I didn’t notice that until I realized that I forgot to bring the ring. Ah, I was so stupid! Now, I couldn’t show Sungjong that ring.

When I arrived at the class, I took a seat and read a book. The class would be started at 8.30 am and it was still 8 am. Suddenly, someone poked my back. I looked back and saw Sunggyu smiled at me.

 “I’m so sorry, I wasn’t able to go yesterday” he said and grinned, “Should we go somewhere today?”

I shook my head, “Sorry, I can’t! I have to go to Sungjong’s house and study together after school. I’d love to go, but… You know,”

Sunggyu smiled and said that it was okay. To be honest, I wanted to go with Sunggyu. Well, who didn’t?! But I had made a promise to go to Sungjong’s house earlier.

I looked at Sungyeol who was sitting in front of me. He was with earphones on. I called his name until he looked back. I gave him a big smile and he smiled back. Wow, that was the first time he smiled back at me!

 “Oh my God, oh my God, Sungyeol, do you know what,” I said, “Sunggyu asked me to go somewhere with him today.”

 “Just go with him then,” Sungyeol said like he didn’t care. Just a minute ago he smiled at me nicely, and now he was acting like this again.

 “Ah, no, I have to study together with Sungjong today,” I looked down, “Do you wanna join us?”

Sungyeol shook his head, “I can’t. I’m going to Hoya’s house today. Maybe next time,”

Suddenly the bell rang and the teacher came. It was Ms. Kim, this woman was a killer. She was a math teacher and was really boring. Almost everyone hated her. Well, I did.

 “Good luck, Idiot!” Sungyeol winked. Sungyeol called me an idiot. I knew he was just kidding but I couldn’t let him call me idiot every time.

 “Good luck, Choding!” I hit his arm and we both laughed. Of course we didn’t laugh so hard because Ms. Kim would get angry.

Ms. Kim started teaching us math. I hated math so much, not because of Ms. Kim, but because I was really bad at it. Sungjong was really good at math. That was why I loved to go to his house and study together.

After she explained everything, she told us to do the exercises. I was too lazy to do those boring exercises, but I thought I should try.

When I was trying to do the exercises, suddenly Sungyeol looked back,

 “What’s the answer for question number 3?”  Sungyeol asked me, “I don’t know how to do this one,”

I explained how to do it to Sungyeol. He understood and smiled. Because of that, Sungyeol and I helped each other with those exercises. And because Sungyeol and I looked really close, suddenly I heard a voice from someone who sat on my right. It was Hoya, the class president who was funny. Well, he wasn’t funny at that time.

 “You two look really cute when you’re together!” He said, “Go on a date!”

Both Sungyeol and I looked down and said nothing. We blushed, and the other students started to look at us.

Sungyeol and I stopped doing the exercises together and ignore the others. Ms. Kim glared at us and it made the whole class stopped looking at Sungyeol and me.

An hour later, the bell rang. It was the break time and I wouldn’t do anything since I was too tired. Sungyeol was at the classroom too. I talked to Sungyeol so I wouldn’t get bored.

 “Sungyeol! I’m gonna tell you a story,” I said. Sungyeol looked at me with a curious face.

 “What?”

I told him a story about a duck and a crocodile, but I thought he wasn’t that interested in my story. But he was still listening to it. Suddenly I heard Hoya’s voice again,

 “Sungyeol, I just want to tell you something. Go confess to her before someone else does it,” Hoya said. Sungyeol looked confused and so did I.

 “What do you mean?” Sungyeol asked Hoya.

 “You love her, don’t you?” Hoya pointed at me, and then he smirked.

Sungyeol didn’t really care about what Hoya said. But I was blushing. I blushed. And I was shaking.