Afraid..

Love as it is

Hyosung pov

As i woke up to the bright sun shining through that very window, I think about the things that happened yesterday. I felt my heart beat as the memories come flooding in. Him hugging me, and telling me thanks. As i entered the kitchen, I realized how it was impossible to forget him. Everything we did together back then keeps coming back into my memory line. 

 

How he left me, and how he pulled me back into his world. Then i remembered how, I hurt Yoseob so bad. I felt a rush of guilt enter my body. I started chopping the ingredients. Suddenly, i heard someone calling out to me. It was Jieun. She was running in to the kitchen with a bright face which made me feel better. I put aside all the things that i was thinking about earlier. 

 

"Unnie, Manager oppa asked if we were all available on weds. He said Strong heart sent a invitation to us." She said to me. 

 

"Ommo! Chincha?" I half screamed at her due to my excitement. I had always wanted to be on strong heart with our members but I never got to due to the hectic schedules these days. I ran into the rooms to wake up the other members to tell them about the news. 

 

"YAH EDIRAH!!!!!(children) Wake up! I got some news to tell you! Gather at the living room straight after you wash up." I screamed into each of their ears. Not caring if they were sleeping. This was the only opportunity i could tell them about this great news. Going out onto Strong heart meant that i could say whatever was in my heart. No matter how deep it has to be, it gives me a sense of relief. I want this all solved and i dont want anymore to do with this love thing.

Once they were all seated at the living room, i proceeded to tell them the exciting news. Once they heard about us being invited to strong heart, they started screaming like i expected them to. Thats when the problem submerged. 

"Unnie, who are the other guests?" Zinger asked me.

"Im not so sure, i shall ask Manager oppa later on before our schedule. Anyway, get ready for our photo shoot." 

It was then when i realized that he might be there, and everything will just come crashing down like it always has been. I just cant.. be with them..  I cant stand to be with them, to see their faces. Because all i feel is hurt, guilt, pain, love and it wont go away no matter how much i try to get it away from me. 

I paced around the room hoping that it wouldnt be that he was one of the guests. That was when my manager oppa went in the dorm, asking us to hurry get changed to go to the stylists. I ran to him and asked the question of the day.

"Who are the guests!?"  He started listing out random names until my ears caught him saying B2ST. Thats when i meet my doom. Theres no backing out then. I will do this for my members. 

I ran to my room to change into my clothes, thinking of how i was gonna deal with this pain when i see both of them again. How was i gonna act as if nothing happened between us three. It was just impossible. 

The thing about everything was that i was afraid to face them.