Love me please?

Love as it is

Kikwang POV

What am i gonna do now? She is trying to forget me. I dont want her to forget me. I paced back and forth in my room wondering what to do at the moment. 

"Yah lee Kikwang! Yoseob wants to confess.... He just told me.." Doojoon hyung walks into the room with concern written all over his face. "Is he crazy? What if he gets hurt. Hyosung makes careless mistakes. Aish we need to stop him now!" We both run towards Yoseobs room... Taking deep breaths i burst into his room. Only to find that the only thing in his room wasnt him himself but a letter.. 

" Hyungs... 

I know you are looking for me right now.. I know your concerned if i get myself hurt. But my feelings for Hyosung are just too much for me to handle. 

I really love her.... I wanna take this time to confess to her... kikwang hyung, I hope you understand my feelings.. I can tell you love Hyosung too.. but i please this once give me a chance to show her that i myself can be a man too.. 

Mianhae,

Yoseob "

Haish... maybe he is right after all...I turned to Doojoon hyung and said "Hyung.. we should leave him be.. Maybe success only comes after many trials and we should give him at least one chance to prove himself to Hyosungie." He looked at me and nodded at agreement.. "Our yoseobie has turned into a real man.. I agree" I looked at the paper again, hoping nothing bad will happen to him.. I hope he wouldnt be hurt because the girl he loves doesnt love him back.. Hyosung ah.... dont make the wrong careless decision.. Secretly im wishing she wouldnt accept him and that she would run into my arms... 

I paced around the house waiting for Yoseob to come home but soon fell asleep into a dream...

End Of Pov

Yoseob POV

After writing that letter, i folded it and put it on my bed knowing those two idiots would come and find me or stop me from saying my confession. I started rushing out of the house knowing that in a few minutes they would be finding me.. I ran and ran till i reached Secret's dorm. I stood outside their dorm until i gained all of my courage to ring the doorbell.. Holding the buquet of flowers, i felt myself fidgetting in a nervous attack. 

I stood there till someone opened the door..

"uh... Yoseob sii what are you doing here?" That sweet voice made my ears ring as if i was in heaven.. Hyosung.. 

"well I was here to talk to you.. I wanted to tell you something.... er.. and... i brought this for you..." I stuttered as i handed her the buquet of flowers... She invited me in for a cup of tea... I sat on the couch calming myself... 

"so what  was it you wanted to tell me Yoseob sii?" She put a cup of tea on the table and sat infront of me.. I looked at her nervously and said to her the truth..      "erm.. Hyosung sii.. I know you probably wont accept me.. but i wanted to tell you that i have always liked you since the first time i saw you and please be my girlfriend!" After saying that i bowed my head and started blushing...

"er...er..Yoseob.... Im... sorry... I cant.. i cant be your girlfriend.. i like someone else.... Im so sorry..." 

I bowed my head.... and looked at my feet.. i felt my heart break into a thousand pieces... i stood up and looked at her and gave her a fake smile... "Its alright.. Hyosung ah we can still be friends right?"     She smiled, with a beautiful smile, "Neh we can still be friends... Mianhae Yoseob ah" 

The moment i stepped out of their dorm, i felt tears dripping down my eyes... I ran and ran to the club... "Give me a glass of soju!" I drank and drank until i was drunk.... I unconsciously mumbled "Hyosung... why dont you love me back... Why do you have to love hyung... weh?!" 

"YOSEOBIE!!!!!!!!!!!! AISH!!! WE TOLD YOU, YOU WOULD BE HURT! BUT YOU DINT LISTEN" After hearing that familiar voice, i could only see my sight fading... and a single tear dripping down my face.... and everything turned into black.

End Of Pov

Hyosung Pov

Ringringringggg~~ "gamseyo?" I picked up the phone to hear the person's voice... That person... I sighed and asked him why he was calling me.. 

"have you seen Yoseobie? He went missing after going to your house...." What? Oh.. He came by.... Ottoke... I think i hurt him badly.. Where did he go... I felt all the concern just brush into me like a wave. "I havent seen him.. theres a club right near my dorm you should check there..Meet me outside my dorm in 5 minutes" Haizzz The things i do for you Yoseob.. I honestly dont want to see Kikwang's face right now.. But since its for you Yoseob...

I walked out the dorm with my jacket and ran to the lobby to see Kikwang pacing around... "he hasnt come home since he went to your dorm.. He told me that he was gonna confess to you..." I looked down and told him that i had rejected him.. "ok lets hurry.. before he does something wrong.." 

We ran as quickly as possible to the club. and we found Yoseob drinking... and what i heard before he out.." Hyosung.... Why dont you love me back... Why do you love hyung... weh?!" I felt tears dripping down my eyes.... Why did you have to love me.... I feel guilt.... Should i make him happy... and accept him... I walked towards him.. but Kikwang stopped me

"YOSEOBIE!!!!!!!!!! AISH!! WE TOLD YOU, YOU WOULD BE HURT! BUT YOU DINT LISTEN" 

They already knew about it all? How is this possible.........

I walked to him and helped Kikwang to carry Yoseob out of the club and we took the taxi to his dorm. When we entered yoseob's room, we layed him down on the bed and i mumbled "Why do you have to love me.. I only ended up hurting you... Chongmal biyaneh.." Then i unconsiously walk out of their dorm... but someone held my wrist.. I turned to find Kikwang holding that hand... 

"erm..... Hyo ah.... kamsahamnida..." then he pulled me into a hug... Gosh how am i gonna forget you Lee Kikwang

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys! Sorry for not updating the fanfic.. so heres the update! I hope you like it! ^^ Subscribe and comment pleaseeee