Wendy & Taehyung [ajejeong] / [pt.2]

Starlight One Shot Company :: HIRING / SEMI HIATUS / NOT ACCEPTING :: taeyeon ft. dean
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung's immediate reaction was quicker than he had expected it to be. He really wasn't one to get people from the streets, but he was a really caring person and seeing another fellow Korean really pushed him further into helping. 

He stopped on the side of the road quickly searching up the closest hospital, or if his hotel was closer. He wasn't sure, but as he searched he found that his place was a bit closer than the hospital, he wanted to help the best he could, but in a hospital, he wasn't too sure, especially if his English wasn't as well as he hoped. 

It wasn't a long ride, before the incident, his plan was to immediately head to his place so he could settle in and venture from that point. But, to no avail, he would be taking care of a stranger, however he didn't just found it to be an interesting situation, Taehyung was quite optimistic. The place was huge, shockingly enough, he expected something smaller from the pictures but he wasn't too sure why, his living room area took up the most area.

When he booked the place, it wasn't a hotel, it was an actual home, or maybe apartment. He couldn't really tell. It had the largeness of a house and the appliances of one, but the closeness and comfy feeling like an apartment. His mind was jumbled with confusion as he tried to tell the difference between the two. 

He went over to the couch and gently sat her down, moving her into a lying position. If he was on a date, he was the type to crack jokes but in a situation like this, even his crazy joking personality shrunk away. Her face was slightly damp with sweat, small beads making their way down the sides from her dark hair. A lot of younger people typically had their hair dyed, he wondered why hers wasn't. 

"She must be in school still or some type of business." That was all he could think of, in his company, the girls needed to keep their hair dark, or in a shade of brown, nothing extravagent and too colorful. 

In the kitchen, he ran the water over the small rag he pulled from his bag, a bucket of water sat next to the sink. Taehyung gently rang the rag of any left over water, placing it on his arm and walking back to her, she lay on her back this time, he had moved her a few minutes prior, hoping it would be better, but not really sure how sickly passed out people should lie. 

"How should I?..." He stood over her and held the damp cloth, gently patting her forehead, carefully and gently getting her neck as well. Her heated body slowly cooling down from the temperature inside and the cold feeling of the rag. She mumbled quietly. 

"N-No..." Taehyung looked at her, his eyes widened. He wondered what she was thinking about, well dreaming about. His hands continued to gently clear her forehead of any remaining sweat as her hands suddenly gripped his wrist tightly digging the freshly done manicure into his skin. He winced and drew in a breath, it hurt more than he thought it ever would. 

"What are you doing and who are you?" She sat up quickly, biting her lip to keep in any sickness she was feeling, her stomach turned as it relaxed a few seconds after.

"Uh...Kim Taehyung." Maybe it was foolish of him to right out state his name, but he really wanted to get out of her peircing hold on his hands. 

She slowly let go and sat against the back of the couch, keeping her arms crossed tightly against her chest.

They both knew it would be a long journey from that point on. 

---

Wendy looked out the window, her car wasn't where she left it and all she could assume was that it was somewhere in a shop being looked at. Her eyes focused on the mirror that sit right in front of her. No one was behind or in front of them, another empty road. 

Her phone sat blankly on her lap, no one called yet and she was desperately waiting for the call from him so she could vent and express her frustration. She sighed softly to herself and kept her eyes trained on the road.

Taehyung looked over at her, wondering what she was upset about and why she was so quiet. He decided to be the atmosp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter