Chapter 7 - School

Our Family

Hakyeon was sitting on a bench while watching his brothers. He just brushed them away when they tried to pull him in. He had drained his energy earlier. Running around the house to catch Hyuk who mischievously hiding his last stock of banana milk. Just why the kid want to hide it, he didn't even like the milk plus he's a lactose intolerance. Hakyeon spent almost 30 minutes to catch the boy. After some pleadings and actings of course, accurately because Hyuk feel it's boring and not thrilling. He just throw the milk to Hakyeon after the 'ELDEST BROTHER' rolled his body on the floor while whining loudly. 'Seriously this hyung, can he be more mature?' Hyuk just shrug it off and joins his other hyungs.

The brothers are playing tag across the huge garden, running while shouting at each others and laughter echoing through the mansion. If someone saw them, they will never guess the brothers have love both of their parents. It seems like their parents still there with them and never left them.

Even though the kids didn't show it, Hakyeon knows it well. Sometimes he caught Hongbin caress their parents picture and sleep with tears. Wonshik still can't sleep without holding their parents clothes or he will have some nightmares. Jaehwan the other hand sometimes will secretly sneaked into their parents room, sleep in there. Yes, Hakyeon didn't allowed the maid change anything in the room and just let it be like the owner are still with them.

Talk about it, Hyuk who never really met their parents rarely ask about it to his hyungs. Maybe he knew with his question, his beloved hyung will be sad. He still knew their face by looking at pictures that his hyungs showed him. He always have his full concentration when Hakyeon told him about his parents. He also had their replacement along with him (his hyungs), Hakyeon as his mom and Taekwoon as his dad. Because of that he doesn't want to separate with Hakyeon, terrified the same scene will rewind. As for his other hyungs.. He love them too, but he still can be left by them but not forever of course. Hakyeon feel delighted saw Hyuk laugh his heart out. He must be miss his hyungs so much. This days, he couldn't play with them like before anymore. His hyungs had to attend the school early on the morning and back home when the sun almost set. When the nights comes they were busy with their homework and didn't have time to play with the maknae.

Flashback...

Taekwoon and Hakyeon sit in front of Mr. Choi, representative from their company. They were called to be inform about the school affairs. "I have registered Jaehwan, Wonshik and Hongbin to an elite school. You can inform them that they will start going to school next week." The first words that they heard as Mr. Choi saw they takes their seat in front of him.

"Wait.. Wait.. What are you talking about? Before this the company make some rules that prohibits us from the house and now you talking about school. Who do you think we are? Some dolls that you can command us around as you wish?" Hakyeon can feel his blood boiled with the words.

"I'm sorry, but the shareholders have made some meeting and they have agreed about this. It's all for the company. We didn't want they become introvert like Taekwoon. They must be a sociable person for the company. I heard many complaints from our company regards Taekwoon's personality. And about the ban from leaving your home, it have been lifted. You can leave as you wish, anywhere and anytime." It's true, Taekwoon was a shy person moreover when he meet new person and in new environment. But he managed the company and his works perfectly leaving them no choice except left him be.

"What meeting you're talking about? We have the right to say no.Taekwoon is the company CEO and I'm the biggest shareholder. Moreover I'm already 18, that's means I have full authority regarding my brothers. You're so disrespectful." Before he can say more Taekwoon hold his wrist and stop him.

"I think he has his point, Hakyeon-ah. With my personality we will have the disadvantage. Our opponent will get to point our flaws and bring us down. Besides, I will have my companion when they work with me. It's lonely alone." Taekwoon utter his opinion and make Hakyeon think about it.

"I got your point Taekwoon-ah, but it doesn't mean this fellow could talk to us like this. He being disrespectful to us. I will talk about this to In Guk hyung." Hakyeon shoot his glare to the man. Taekwoon just shake his head looking at Hakyeon's childish behavior. It's not fully Mr. Choi fault anyways, he just being the representative that delivered the message. Poor him.

Later on the night, while the brothers are having the sweet time together Hakyeon told them about the news.

"You guys.... What do you all think about going to school?" "Are we going to school? Why? Didn't we aren't allowed to leave house?" Wonshik the first one to respond for the news.

"Yeah.. The company told me earlier, they've registered you, Jaehwan and Hongbin to a school. You'll be starting going to school next week. They also have allowed us to leave the house, whenever and everywhere as we wished."Hakyeon told them.

"Really? Wahhh.. I'm so excited." Jaehwan has jumped up and down exciting about the news along with Wonshik and Hongbin. Hakyeon feel at ease with their reaction but he noticed something wasn't right.

'Is Hakyeon hyung will go to school too? Is he going to leave me alone again.' Hyuk lowered his head trying to hiding his tears. He really hated it when someone leave him. His parents left him and now his hyungs want to leave him too. He can bear with it if it isn't Hakyeon. 'Is he a bad boy? But... Hakyeon hyung had promised me. He promised won't leave me again. He still love me, right?' The sudden silence and less of reaction by Hyuk make Hakyeon make his way to the maknae.

As he touched the maknae, he's been pounce on by Hyuk. The others stop their doing and gather around Hakyeon trying to figure out what's wrong with Hyuk.

"Hey, Hyukkie... Why are you crying? Are you sad? Your hyungs will go to school without you?" Hyuk shakes his head with the question.He has stop crying. He want to ask Hakyeon, but he's too afraid to hear his answer. 'What if Hakyeon hyung really will go to school? What will I do?'

Being the closest hyung to Hyuk, make Hongbin can figure out what the boy has been thinking just by some observing his attics. "Hakyeon hyung will stay at home with you. He's been too old for school, you know?" Hongbin secretly whispered to Hyuk ear. Knows the boy will be ashamed if the others find out. And Hyuk become enthusiastic again with Hongbin's words and left the others clueless.

End of Flashback...

"Earth to Hakyeon. Hey.. What are you thinking of?" Hakyeon's flashback snapped away by Taekwoon's call.

"Oh, you're back. What is that?" Hakyeon sure has hawk eye. He always can saw anything that Taekwoon hide even he tried his best to hide it from the older. It's no use to argue about it so he just hands it to Hakyeon.

"Wahhh.. You really buy it. I thought you didn't pay attention on me when I told you. Thank you, Taekwoon-ah." Taekwoon always seem like he didn't care anything the other said but his action proved it wrong.

Their other brothers come running towards them when they heard Hakyeon excited voice. Luckily Taekwoon bought something for them too. Hakyeon always told him about their brothers current desires and interest so he knew what to get them. Hearing their enthusiastic response made Taekwoon's heart swelling. He hope their happiness will be last forever.