Only look at chaeyoung

Push and pull

  .. 

Mina's pov 

Sometimes I just wish nayeon to be chaeyoung 
 , cause nayeon always look after me and it's really sweet and all , 

but what if chaeyoung is the one currently feeding me ice cream in the park ? 

Wouldn't it be sweet ? 

Like we're dating ??? 

Gosh delulu much Mina. 

But what if right ? 

" hey earth to minari! Yah ! " nayeon said interrupting my delusional mind . 

" aish you have ice cream all over you're face you black swan , " 

she frowned and about to wipe the ice cream in the corner of my lips , I know she's exaggerating right more of nagging but she's like an older sister . 

" nayeon unnie !! Manager is asking for you ! " I heard chaeyoung interrupting us waving her arms to hurry up. 

" aish ok ! " nayeon unnie nodded and went to our van , 

Oh right we have an early Schedule today so the others went shopping but me and nayeon just wanted ice cream so we just went To the park. 

I guess they're already done ? 


I waved my hand to chaeyeong and smiled . 

But she didn't smile back .
Waeeee???! 

I beckoned my hand to her to sit with me on the bench . 

She didn't say no and just walk up to me facing her head down. 

What's her problem . 

" wae chayeongie~ " I tried looking at her face infront of me , while she's standing infront of me but her face is still facing down . 

" bdhsbsbks" she mumbled  
Still facing down 

" what ? Did you say I can't hear you chaeyeoungie ~" I tried my hardest to be sweet Af. 

" only look at chaeyoung " she finally look at me when she said that. 

Finally some eye contact ! And her cute gorgeous face . 


But what did she say ? 

Only what ?! 

Look at chaeyoung 

Only look at her ?! 

Isn't she dense ?! 

I always look at her no matter what though ?
What gives ?? 

 

" yah ! Minari promise me ! " she said and her face is getting red is she blushing ?  I guess the weather is a bit hot today? 
It must be it right .


" ok ok minari promise to only look at chaeyoungie arasso? " I hold my pinky finger infront of her . 


She smiled my favorite dimple smiled of hers and the happiest I might add cause I can't even see her eyes the ways she's smiling right know and it's fcking beautiful . 

" promise and saved " She held my pinky finger with hers as she said that . 

I chuckled at her cuteness and pinch her cheek she's so cute aigoo . 

" aiish don't pinch me ! " she complained . 

I stand up from the bench and face her . 

" why are you so cute huh? " I said as I hug her she's about to hug me back 

" yah it's sweet and all but I'm hungry lets go eat some jokbal" momo interrupted us, great just great. 

Chaeyoung just laugh and nodded her head to momo . 

" great follow me you weirdos " momo said and proceed to the van. 

" come on chaeyoungie " I held her hand and went to follow momo .

I felt her hand tighten 
I look at her and smiled 
And she smiled back and that enough for me. 

Just by looking at her my love will never fade away that's a promise I will held in my grave .