Waking you up is a blessing

Push and pull


Mina's pov 

" Chaeyoungie wake up you have to go to school " 

I touch her ear to wake her up , according to my obsession with Chaeyoung 101 her ears is one of her sensitive part of her body Keke . 

" hmmm midori do I have to ? " she mumbled still eyes close against her pillow cause she usually sleep like a baby like literally. 

" I'll make your favourite breakfast and I'll pack you some kimbap that you really like for school"  after I said that she open her eyes instantly and smiled , my favourite smile in the whole universe. 
How her dimples deepen and how cute she looks , I can't even. 

" chincha? " she asked still smiling and I can't help to smile back she's very contagious when she smiles. 

" really really " I said still smiling while lightly pinching her nose . 

" yay ! Midori is the best , I'll shower now "  she got up so fast excited for the food maybe ? 
I'll make it extra special then. 

....

After I'm done making her breakfast , Start making kimbap for my chaeyoungie. 

Suddenly there's an arm hugging my back . 

" hmmm midori you always smell so good " Chaeyoung said and I can't help but blush. Good thing she won't see my face . 

" I - I a am your breakfast is already cook you am can eat now " I struggled talking cause she still freaking hugging me , and I love it! 

" are you cold ? Why are you stuttering ?" She asked then rub her hands  around my bare shoulder  to warm me up. 
And OMG ! Why why will she do that . 

" I'm fine , you should eat now it might turn cold " I patted her hands still not facing her. Because hello im still freaking blushing. 

"  hmm ok unnie I suddenly forgot I was hungry " she said probably hitting her head lightly when she forgets something , damn if only I wasn't blushing , 
I want to look at her so bad. 

 


.... 

Finally I'm done making her kimbap and put it on her lunch box. 

She's gonna love it bad the sad part I won't see her eat it . 

" why you pouting midori ? " someone suddenly poked my cheeks 

" hmmm " act calm act calm its just chaeyoung the one you love ! . 

" I-m done packing your kimbap " I said smiling trying to cover up my nervousness . Be fcking calm mina.


" aww it's so cute and it looks really good ,  I can't wait to eat !! Thank you midori ! For the jjang breakfast and kimbap " she said smiling widely showing her teeth and her deep dimples . 

I'm actually ready to die guys ..... 

This is a sweet torture !