Dirty baby

Push and pull


Mina's pov. 

" I'm home ! " 
I heard chaeyoung entering the apartment ,
Me and the other girls who doesn't have a schedule , are just watching some bunch of movies to pass time. 

" welcome home chaeyoung, do you want some snack ? " 

I smiled when she sat down on the couch besides me , still wearing her bag. Poor baby she looks so drained. 

 " I'm fine minari , somi and I ate some snack before we went home "

 she smiled at me but I can't help but to feel jealous key word AGAIN .  

It's somi that somi this she always want to talk and see chaeyoung !  

And I don't even know if she's gay or just a sweet friend but better aware than sorry though. 

Somi might bite me in the back someday. 

" hey mina are you there ? Knock knock ?? " chaeyoung waved her hands in front of me catching my attention. 

" hmm that's good " I smiled at her cause she looks really cute . And I don't wanna stress about somi for now. 

" so what are you watching ? " she asked while putting her bag at the floor. 

" blue is the warmest color " sana said sitting on the floor with a blanket on . 

" mwo? An English movie " chaeyoung interestingly asked. 

" no it's a French movie between 2 girls "  jihyo said while munching some popcorn beside me. 

" really? That's cool" chaeyoung mouth formed into an O , and mind you it's really really cute like a little cub learning a new trick. 

" chaeyoungie you should wash up you look really tired hmm" I said while locking some strands of her  hair. 

She just stared at me like for 30 seconds straight . 

Fck her lips her soft fcking good looking lips , 

I can't help but to look at it . 
It looks so kissable , delectable , and maybe it taste like infinite , 

" arrasso mina-ah " she softly said and went to her room still poker face though she must really be tired . 

But damn that was close . 


" damn that was close right mina-Chan?" Suddenly sana said . What omg did she saw ?! 

" wh-at" I nervously asked . 
Then she looked at me innocently . 

" the two girls in the movie almost kiss , that's what I meant " sana smiles like she knows something. 

This girl is really weird aigoo. 

 

..

An hour passed and we are in the middle of the movie , chaeyoung came back with a new set of clothes and a damp hair fresh from the shower. 

"What did I miss ? " chaeyeong asked then sat beside me. 


" nothing much just some hot adult stuff " jihyo chuckled . 

" really ?! Wae didn't you wait for me , I'm curious what stuff?? " she eagerly asked , aigoo don't say that chaeyeong you might regret it . 

 

" just some kisses chaeyeongie " sana said keeping it PG . 

" hmm lame I thought they're having or something " chaeyoung casually said . 

My eyes widen and I looked really shock I didn't really expect that , that's for sure. 

She glance at me and said 

" minari I'm not that innocent you know," she smirked. 

Omg ohh omg she looks so y like like she she omg want to am you know . Omg . 

 

" hahahah chaeyoung stop reading weird stuff in the Internet it's  corrupting your mind " jihyo said 
while throwing some popcorn on chaeyoung's face across from me. 

" it's better to know stuff though unnie ! It may be handy in the future heheh " 

chaeyeong protested looking cute and all but low key talking dirty .

" am I right mina unnie " she said winking at me , omg Cupid just hit me with so many feels right now!!!!!!! 

" ri-ght *cough* right hahah " I said hoping to be normal as I can be. 

Like I said chaeyoung is different and hard to predict , 
she's like a home with a lot of valuable stuffs. 

She's very authentic in her age aigoo , how I wish she doesn't grow up to fast . Cause I don't want her to do those dirty stuff andwae! 

 

 

 


Maybe not to anyone ? Just for m- aish nevermind.