[1]

Chaotic Life [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


I never knew life could be so unfair.

 

I always wonder if ever I did something horrendous when I was younger— if I did something horrendous to deserve such punishment. Losing a friend that I once thought was genuine and Losing a lover that I once thought was faithful.


"Kang Seulgi get your inside the cab right now. I know you'll miss this place but we'll surely miss our flight if you get all sappy and emo for thirty more minutes"


Right. And just like what they always say 'there's a rainbow after the rain' I did lose a friend and a lover but a jongin rainbow decided to appear in my life and replace the gloominess that the rain made me feel. Cheesy but true. 

 

"Five more minute- " I tried to convince him to spare me more time to admire the place I have come to love and cherish as I spent so many beautiful memories with Jongin here. 

 

"NO!" But yeah I tried. 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Fortunately we reached our flight and Jongin was relieved since his hardwork paid off. Hardwork as in booking a flight online and getting my inside the cab before we miss our flight hours ago. It's a great achievement for him and honestly I find it cute even though booking a flight is not a hard thing to do especially when you're doing it online- but of course Jongin doesn't need to know that. Don't wanna ruin Mr. Jonginnie's Happiness. 


Now, our plane is about to land. I can't say that I'm excited to be back in my hometown. It's sort of a mixed emotion since I have my fair share of good and bad memories here. But I'm not too bothered and worried about it since I know my Jongin will be here beside me no matter what happens. 

 

Minutes passed by till our Pilot finally announced that we have safely landed on Incheon Airport and I am suddenly excited, excited to be back home and reunite with my family and other friends. With just one announcement from the pilot, all my worries from earlier is completely forgotten.

 

My little celebration came to a halt as I hear someone beside me snore. I snorted before I gently shake Jongin to wake him up.


"Nini, wake up. We're here already." I softly spoke. And I received no response, well jongin is a heavy sleeper so that's not much of a surprise but he has been sleeping the moment our plane took off and he's oversleeping already. I decided to tickle him making him groan "five more minute- " I cut off what he's about to say and said "NO! Do you want Chanyeol to nag at you for making him wait?" well I did do what he did to me earlier. Take it as a revenge Kim! Hah!

 

We're not childis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter