Prologue

Chaotic Life [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Seulgi)

 

How does one cope up with heartbreaks?

How does one move on?

 

For her 'Moving on' is pure bull. Yes you might have gotten over the heartbreak phase but that doesn't mean you have clearly moved on, such thing doesn't exist. It is absurd. 

 

Have you tried to be in a situation where you meet the person you were once head over heels for? Does your heart beat fast and emotions starts racing to your system faster than the speed of light.

 

Well that was what happened to her when she met Oh Sehun again, the jerk who cheated on her with her best friend. Cliché? She doesn't think so. She believes that everyone has their own unique stories. 

 

When she met 'sejerk' again, as what she prefers to address him, she felt so disgusted but she felt some butterflies in her stomach which made her feel more guilty not because her emotions betrayed her but because she feels like she has wronged her current boyfriend, Kim Jongin, worse was when she and Sejerk crossed paths again Jongin just had to be with him. What's even worse? Both of them were bestfriends. She should've known that this will happen sooner than she thought

 

She left to go to America (prior to their breakup) to finish high school, she was just so fed up with all the drama and bulls that was happening to her so she opted to look for escape. She found happiness in the said country— happiness in the form of Kim Jongin.

 

He was there to comfort her. He was there to support her and help her heal. He was there to mend the broken heart in which his best friend caused that when he asked her to be his girl she said yes.

 

If Sehun was able to replace her with her best friend then why can't she?

 

 

(Jongin)

 

 

Jongin knows the history of his best friend and his girlfriend but that didn't stop him from pursuing her. He has been secretly admiring the girl even before she and Sehun was dating, he just didn't have the balls to ask her out which he later regrets upon realizing how it would hurt him to see the girl in someone else's arms.

 

He still pursued her not minding the consequences he was about to face for dating his bestfriend's ex, breaking their so-called bro code.

 

He left Korea to continue studying highschool in the US since his father was about to open a new branch of their company at the said country requiring the old man to stay there for a year or two. He was allowed to stay as he wish since his father thought that it would be bothersome to transfer schools but after hearing from Seulgi's friends that she was moving to America he didn't think twice but to agree with his father's choice in partially moving to the US. He just couldn't miss this chance and he surely didn't want to be far away from his elder sister and his niece.

 

He wouldn't lie if you ask him whether he had d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter