[2]

Chaotic Life [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not edited. Watch out for errors. 

~~~

 

Have you ever tried being trapped in a situation wherein you have to choose between facing your nightmare or running away from it? What would you do when you crossed paths with someone from the past that you've tried all your best to forget? 

 

I stood their, frozen. It's as if my world stopped and I'm all by myself contemplating on whether I should runaway from my fears or face it as it slowly walks its way towards me. 

 

My gaze was fixed on the walking man with blonde hair. He still has the most beautiful eyes, pointed nose, plump lips. The features I'm very much familiar with. The only thing that has changed from him is how he looked so mature already.

 

 

"Sehun" 

 

I muttered with the softest tone I could make. I decided to face my past, my fear. If there is one thing I learned from the past year, it's about how you should face your fears instead of running away from it because if you try to escape over and ober again, it will haunt you forever since there would be no progress so I can safely say that it's better to face it than let fear consume you and drag you to misery.

 

 

"Seulgi. How are you?"

 

 

How am I after finding out that you cheated on me with my bestfriend? or How am I now that I am finally happy to be with someone else after you broke me into pieces? 

 

 

I tried to calm myself down despite wanting to give him a piece of my mind already. It's not the right time plus we are sorrounded with the people that's dear to us. I don't want to start a scene and confront him. That can wait.

 

 

I have to act civil and show him that I'm fine and that I have fully moved on from our past.

 

 

but did I really?

 

 

I admit that I am in love with jongin. I am a hundred percent sure about that but what I'm not totally sure of is having to have fully moved on from sehun. It isn't easy. I do resent him for what he did but he was my first in a lot of things. 

 

 

My first kiss

My first hug

My first love

My first heartbreak

 

 

"I-I'm fine. You?"

 

I was stuttering. I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter