Mark Imagine

IMAGINES. ♥

"Just how am I going to communicate with them??" you thought.

You're an international fan and it's your first time to attend a fan meeting and it's in Seoul. Got7's fanmeeting in Seoul in which
you just won in an online raffle held by the company. you're very lucky to have it because according to them,
there will be lots of surprises included in the package you won.

you feel uneasy because you don't have someone to talk to. you're all by yourself so you decided you'll just keep quiet and will took pictures of them by your own.

you were startled as the fans started to scream and cheer. the boys of Got7 started to walk to the stage and greeted everyone. Jb started their greeting.

"Come and get it"
"Got7! Annyeong haseyo Got7 imnida~"

they greeted in unison then sat down. a staff gave the mic to Jb. your problem starts now. he spoke and of course it's in Korean that's why you cannot
understand a thing. you were quiet. you're just smiling whenever they speak. not until Mark held the mic.

"Hi ahgases~~" he spoke in english. you're now happy because you can understand him.

"Awhile ago, we were advised that there's an international fan who's going to join us today. so i'm going to do this for her, i'll translate the important
things we'll say so she can understand it. it would be fair to her in that way. right? please don't be jealous okay?"

Mark then translated it in Korean. the fans awed and others sounds like their jealous. that made you happy. it feels like a
special treatment. "i can die now." you thought.

after that, he gave the mic back to Jb and stood up. "where is he going?" you thought.

fans cheered when Mark made his way to the fans' seats. closer and closer, he came to you..

"you're that girl right?" he asked looking down at you. all you can do is nod. he then sat down beside you.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE. YOU WERE GOING CRAZY DEEP INSIDE. YOU WERE SWEATING A LOT WHICH MARK ALSO NOTICED THAT MADE HIM
TOOK HIS HANDKERCHIEF FROM HIS POCKET AND WIPED YOUR LITTLE SWEATS ON YOUR FOREHEAD AND TEMPLE. THAT JUST ADDED TO YOUR FEELS.
IF YOU JUST HAVE THE COURAGE YOU'LL DRAG HIM AND KISS HIM RIGHT AWAY. BUT YOU WILL NOT DO THAT. BECAUSE FANS ARE LOOKING AT YOU
RIGHT NOW LIKE THEY WANT TO DRAG YOU AND THROW YOU OUT AND TAKE YOUR PLACE,

"are you okay?" you lost your thoughts when Mark suddenly talked to you.
"y-yes. i-i'm okay."
"hey~~ chill. don't be nervous. i have to do this to be fair for you. you can't understand Korean right?" he asked. HIS FACE IS SO NEAR TO YOURS <3
"y-yes."
"so i'll be your translator. don't be shy. it's okay. and don't mind then. :)" he stood and speak something in Korean to the fans. THIS IS TOO MUCH
FOR HIS FANSERVICE FUUUUUDGE.

after that he sat down again beside you.

"what did you told them?" you asked trying not to get crazy. his voice makes you shiver omg <3
"i told them not to get mad at you. they may call my attention if they want to."

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. IS ALL YOU CAN REACT. YOU'RE THINKING YOU MIGHT HAVE A HEART ATTACK.

suddenly, Jackson spoke and called Mark using the mic.

"Mark hyung! what are you doing there?" he asked in english.
"i'm a translator now! haha!" that's it. you're dead. his laugh is so precious and you know that.

"translator? since when? hahahaha" and there comes another precious laugh from Jackson. now they're sharing laughters.
 your day keeps getting better and better.

Jb spoke something in Korean. he's even signalling something to Mark. fans also reacted.

"what did he say?" you immediately asked.
"he said i am not actually allowed to sit in this area so i have to comeback there."
"oh. okay." your face suddenly turned sad. you then bowed down and just played with your fingers.

"i'm not done yet." Mark continued. "he also said for me to bring you there. you have to sit there with us."

"WHAT?!" you said aloud.

ooops. you over reacted. you quickly covered your mouth.

"that's okay. i know you'll be surprised. but yeah. this is included in the package that you won. so just be happy.
and enjoy every moment with us. arrasso?"

"MARK IS FUDGING RIGHT. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" you thought.

"shall we?" Mark stood and held his one hand asking for your hand.

you were trying your very best to contain your feels as you can hear the other fans squirming and cheering.

you finally held Mark's hand-- THE HIS HAND-- he then leads you towards the stage. they got you another chair
which is in the middle of Jackson's and Mark's. so yeah. you're in between the english guys.

"Hi~~~~~~~~~~!!" Jackson greeted. you just smiled and bowed 360 degrees because you're feeling shy.

"wait.'

before you could sit, Mark stopped you and took your chair. He put it on the other side so your seatmate now is only Mark.

"you can sit now ^_^" and you do as you're told.

"hey~~ Mark hyung. why did you---"
"shhhhh your fans are calling you!" Jackson quickly averted his gaze to the fans and entertained them. Mark looked at you doing his best
to stop his laugh. you find it so cute.

now you're sitting together with Got7. everything that they say in Korean, Mark translates it immediately to you. everything is perfect for that
day. you can't help to wonder why because this is too good to be true.  everytime he translates, you just nod and smile.

While they were signing the albums, everytime the fans are passing by infront of you, some of them will look
at you with a mad face, some with a happy and adoring face, some don't even bother looking at you. but you thought that's okay.
beacause if you're in their place, you'll also do the same thing. you'll feel jealous and maybe feel bad about it.

"so far so good?" Mark asked you. you just nod.
"you're so quiet you know?" he added. you just smiled a little bit. you're quiet because you still feel very shy.

actually, you were thinking how you will take pictures of them if you're there beside them. it will look awkward.

"Mark.."
"oh? you finally talked to me! haha! so yes?"
'i want to..... take a picture of you guys.. but how.... i mean.."
"yeah i get what you mean. let's talk about that later while eating."

he answered then entertained his fans again. you didn't get the chance to ask what he mean for 'later while eating.'
does that mean---

suddenly, Got7 members all stood up. what happened???

"this has been Got7, bye bye~~" they all greeted and did their final pose. they waved at their fans and after that,
Mark gentley pushed you to walk towards the side of the stage. they all followed. when you all reached the place, you
managed to finally ask.

"what's going on?"
"fanmeeting's done." you noticed that Mark seems to be happy about it.
 Youngjae talked to him. seems like he asked something.
"because we'll get to eat with our lucky fan now~~ hahaha"

they all cheered. you're now getting puzzled.

"Mark can you please explain what is happening?" you asked with a confused face.

"later~~ leggo!"

he then put his arms around you and dragged you along with him.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE. MARK THIS. IS. TOO. MUCH, ISTG!!!!!!!!!!!!! you thought.

a little bit later, you reached the parking area and you all hopped in inside the car.

'where are we going?" Mark did not answer and just smiled. WHY IS HE NOT ANSWERIIIIIIING.

you want to ask others but you don't know how. until you saw Jackson.

"Jackson oppa~"

before Jackson could answer, Mark cleared his throat as a warning not to entertain you. Jackson make faced and gave you a
sorry-he-warned-me-look. okay. so you're now getting more embarrased. with that, you decided to give up and just kept quiet.

-to be continued-