Yugyeom Imagine

IMAGINES. ♥

 

"Ahgaseeeee~~!!"

You scream at the top of your lungs as Yugyeom called the fandom name.
You also waved your lightstick which made a green ocean together with the other
fans who're also watching the concert.

You are near the stage. very near that you can touch them if you want to.
They now started saying their opening ments.

A smile was formed as you saw Yugyeom staring at you.

He's so happy that you made it to their concert.

He has been your boyfriend even before he became a trainee for JYP.
And both of you decided to keep it to yourselves for the benefit of both of you.

But it hurts you everytime fans say, think and speculate that Bambam's sister and Yugyeom are dating.
Sometimes you want to leave a comment on their posts and let the whole world know that you are Yugyeom's girlfriend.
But even though you thought of that, you never did it bcs Yugyeom will suffer.
and you don't want that to happen.

Fans cheered so loud when it was Yugyeom's turn to speak.

You, you just kept quiet and looked at him.
You miss him so much.
You miss his hug, his laugh, his playfulness, all of it.
But you can't do anything about it. All both of you can do is send private messages to each other.

You felt so happy as he keeps on looking at you while saying his ment. You were exchanging glares and smiles.
You're a little bit worried bcs fans might notice it so you just kept on cheering like the way they're doing.

When Yugyeom was about to finish his ment, Yugyeom looked you in the eyes and said, "I love you" then
quickly averted his gaze to all of the fans and waved his hand so it wouldn't be obvious.

You felt your cheek burning as you watch him pass the microphone to Jb. When he did, he looked at you again,
winked and smiled.

But there's just something that's bothering you. Last night, yugyeom sent you a text message.
He's saying how excited he is for the concert and how much he wanted you to be there.
But he also said he's having this feeling for the past few days.
He's feeling dizzy at some point of the day and will be followed by a headache. extreme headache.

You felt very worried that he might collapse while performing on stage. You replied that he should sleep early and
don't exhaust himself too much. You also told him that if something happened to him while doing the concert,
you'll be mad to him because he's not taking care of himself. He then replied that you have nothing to worry
because he's fine. He just told you that bcs he want you to know everything that is happening to him.
You replied okay to him and told him to get some rest now and he didn't answer after that.

And as far as you can see now, he's totally okay. No signs of weakness. he's so happy.
you just hope for the concert's success.

-------

The concert ended now. Got7 members bid goodbye to the fans. You sighed and prepared to go home.

You took your phone from your pocket and you smiled as you saw your wallpaper of you and Yugyeom hugging each other.

"woah~ you're good at editing!"

a fan from your back expressed as she saw your wallpaper. you just smiled at her. good thing she thought it was an edit.

you sighed as soon as she left. you continued opening your phone to turn the music on when you suddenly
received a text message.

it's from Yugyeom.

"Jagiya~~ how was it? how's my performance? did you love it? what's your answer to my i love you?
Oh by the way, before i forgot and before you go home, come into our dressing room. you have nothing
to worry. just tell the guards the word Exhaust. hahaha. see ya. i miss you. i love you."

You felt very excited that you almost screamed but you get a hold of yourself and started
walking to the dressing room.

There were bouncers and guards outside the dressing room with very large bodies that looks so scary.

"Hello.' you said as the guards looked at you as if you're a criminal.

"Exhaust?" you said and their faces instantly had a calm expression. they smiled and bowed at you.

The guard beside the dressing room's door opened the door.
You took a very deep breath and then  started walking across the room.

you're now inside the room. the door shut closed. no one is in there. only you and the make ups and the
mirror in which you're looking yourself.

You just stare at the mirror. you don't know why.

then suddenly arms from behind surrounded your waist and hugged you.

"i missed you. i really missed you."

Yugyeom said whispering to your ears then kissed you on your cheek.

"Jagi!'

you felt very happy that you parted from his hug, faced him and hugged him so tight.

"i missed you too! sooooooooooooooooooo much."

He parted from your hug and pecked on your lips which made you surprised.

"Yugyeom-ah!" you reacted and went a little bit away from him.

"whaaaat. it's just a kiss. i really missed you." and he then did an aegyo.

'OH MY GOD HE'S SO FRIGGIN CUTE <3" you said to yourself.

"okay okay enough of that."

You got surprised as someone talked. As you roamed your eyes, you saw Jackson and the rest
of the Got7 members approaching you and Yugyeom.

"J-jagi... why are they--" you looked at Yugyeom with a confused face.

"it's okay. i already told them." He smiled.

"you told them? i thought--" 

Yugyeom stopped you from talking by pressing his lips on yours. Your eyes just went bigger.

"uwa~ Yugyeomie! will you stop kissing her infront if us!! you're embarassing her~" Bambam said then
separated Yugyeom from you.

"why???? what's wrong with that?? she's mine though." Yugyeom protested then took you from Bambam and
hugged you from behind.

"yeah we know but it's not proper to do those things in public. Does he always do that to you?" Jackson asked looking at you.

"n-no.." you shyly answered.

"hmm... so why are you being like this to her now Yugyeom, huh? did you do something she might
get angry with? huh? huh?' Junior teased.

"noooooo! of course not! i just really missed her so much. if i can marry her right now, why not.
i don't want to let her go. can we bring her to the dorm please?"

"NO!"

all of you said except for Yugyeom which made him surprised.

"Including you Jagi? but why? don't you want to be with me?" he asked doing some cute acts.

"of course i want to. i badly want to. but we still can't. maybe in the future. but not now." you assured cupping his face
making you do a tip toe.

"she's right Yugyeom. and besides, you're the youngest. isn't it weird for you to be settled first before us, your hyungs?"
Jb asked.

"okay okay. stop it now. you all win. i lose. -_-" Yugyeom pouted and crossed his arms.

"awwww. Yugyeomie is so cute~ hahahaha" Junior teased.

Yugyeom ignored and faced his back on you.

"look at him hahahaha so cute." Youngjae also teased.

You know in yourself that Yugyeom is starting to get pissed bcs he doesn't want the feeling of being
embarassed infront of you.

So what you did is hugged him from his back and looked at him from his side.

You saw that his face is sad and tears are beginning to form in his eyes.

"Jagiya~~ are you crying?" you whispered. he just shook his head while staring blankly on the floor.

"then what's wrong?"

"nothing."

Yugyeom moved and walked out of the room. after he closed the door, you were all left in awe. you stare each other
wondering where Yugyeom might go.

"sorry for this Oppas."

you bowed several times before opening the door and went outside to follow Yugyeom.

"Sir, did you see Yugyeom?" you asked one of the guard.
"yes. he's heading to the exit."

you thanked the guard then immediately ran towards the exit door. when you reached it, the door was slightly half opened.
you went to take a peek and you saw Yugyeom sitting on one of the benches outside.

you felt a pain in your heart when you saw him wiping tears from his face.
even though there's a probability for Yugyeom to tell you to go away, you still take the urge
to go and comfort your boyfriend.

"Jagiya~~" you approached sitting stiffly beside him. what he just did was to sniff.

"what happened?" you asked.
"i.... i feel sad.. and... hurt.." he answered with his head bowed down.
"but why?"
"because i miss you so much."
"that's all?"
"because i want to be with you."
"uhuh."
"because i love you."
"and?"
"that's all." Yugyeom now looked at you.
"it's not.."
"yes it is."
"really? aren't you sad and hurt because your hyungs tease you infront of me? aren't you sad and hurt
because you can't do the things you want? aren't you hurt----"
"i am hurt because i can't let the whole world know how much i love you.'

Yugyeom hugged you and started crying softly.

"you don't know how much i wanted to let them know that you're mine. you don't know how much i
wanted to have you everytime i'm missing you. you don't know how much i worry everytime fans are
saying that me and Bambam's sister are dating. You don't know how much i pray everyday hoping that
you will not leave me. you don't know----"

"shhhh.. i know that... don't cry now Jagi..." you cutted his words as you talk and tapped his back to ease his feeling.

of course you know all of this. because that's what you also feel.

"don't cry now.. i will never leave you. i promise."

Yugyeom parted from the hug, cupped your face with his hands, looked you in the eyes and said,

"i know you wouldn't Jagi. i know you wouldn't. i will never leave you too. never."

"thank you. :)" you smiled.

"i love you." Yugyeom said but before you could answer back, he alreadry had his lips pressing on yours. <3