ONE

Evil Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Huh, I need to be successful;! I want fame! I want to be rich! Ha ha ha!!" said a guy who was wearing in all black loudly. He smiled like a crazy person. He made a big circle with a triangle in it using his own blood that he just took from his injured arms. He was smiling like crazy!

 He took some candles and lighted it up. He wrapped his injured hand with a piece of cloth. He sat on the center of the circle and triangle. He was in a big messy and dark room. It looked like an abandoned place. He took off his hoodie and throwed his red cap. He smiled evilly.

"I'm gonna be rich hehe.." he said in a scary voice. He opened a book, looked like an old notebook. He focused his eyes on a page. He sat and tried to memorized some words in it. He closed his eyes. He started to mumble. It took about more than 5 minutes to finish the spell.

"Oh satan, the king and the god of the all creatures. I'm begging you to come out! I'll give you all of me. My head, body and soul! Please, come out!" he shouted and repeated the last spell for 6 times. Suddenly the clouds turned cloudy, thunder and lightning suddenly came. A mysterious wind came from nowhere blew all the candles and the door and windows were all closed in forced.

"HA HA HA HA HA!!" A very loud, deep and scary voice came out. The guy opened his eyes. He was shocked. A huge shadow with red eyes was infront of him.

"My dear little human, what is your wish?" asked the massive shadow.

"I..I want to be rich, famous and successful!" he said and try to make himself brave.

"He he he.. I knew it you human, such a selfish arrogant human. I like it. I may grant your wish! But your soul and body are mine! HA HA HA!!" The massive shadow flied and entered the guy's mouth. His eyes turned all and blood came out from his eyes and ears. 

"Lay huh?" said the shadow. Then the guy fainted suddenly.

________________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

"Hey, hello?" called a petite girl. She was wearing a cap and a backpack.She looked at the guy weirdly. Suddenly his eyes opened. He was shocked. He touched himself. He looked at the floor. The blood already gone.

"hey, what are doing here? Are you homeless?" asked the girl.

"Uh, no. I'm just.. uh" he stuttered.

"It's okay. Let me help you." she reached his hands and try to pull him.

"Thanks" he thanked the girl.

"You're welcome." she smiled cutely.

"I need to go.." he said then started to walk away.

"hey! homeless guy! You haven't introduce yourself!" yelled the girl while following him at the back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter