Chapter 3

Falling In Love With The School Bad Boyz!

                                                                                                        ~Shin Jin Yeon's POV~

 

I Just Walked Through The School Gates With My Bike Chaining It To The Bike Rack, Before Walking Inside The School Making My Way Through This Crowded Hallway. Seo Gi Is Running Late Today, I Went To My Locker Opening It As I Took Out My Books From My Bag Before Placing My Bag Inside Along With My Sweater That I Just Took Off. I Shut My Locker And Jumped Seeing Jimin Leaning Against The Lockers Next To Me Looking At Me ''Aish! You Scared Me'' I Told Him Placing My Hand Against My Chest, He Just Smirked Looking Me Up And Down ''Do You Need Something?'' I Asked Feeling Uncomfortable ''Your Looks Nice In Those Jeans, Very Big And Round'' Jimin Said As I Rolled My Eyes At Him, I Was About To Say Something But I Felt A Muscular Arm Wrap Around My Shoulder Which I Pushed Off Before I Turned My Head To See Juwon He's The Captain Of The Basketball Team ''Wah! Jin Yeon You Have A Nice Set Of Lemons.. Wanna Hook Up?'' Juwon Asked Me As He Trailed His Eyes To My Cleavage, I Pulled My Shirt Up To Cover Them ''No Way In Hell Would I Ever Hook Up With You'' I Told Him As He Looked At Jimin ''I See, Are You His New Booty Call?'' Juwon Asked Me ''Excuse Me!?'' I Asked Him ''I Mean, He's Never Around A Girl Unless It's For That.. And Your Cute He Must Want Some From You'' He Said Placing His Hand On My Shoulder I Quickly Pushed Away Again ''Can You Stop Touching Me And I'm No One's Booty Call '' I Said And Started Walking Away Only Stopping When I Felt A Hand Grab My Making Me Drop My Books, I Quickly Turned Around Grabbing Juwon's Arm Twisting It Behind His Back ''Ah! Ah! Apayo!!'' He Yelled ''If You Touch Me Again, I'll Really Hurt You'' I Warned Him As I Let Him Go And Picked My Books Up, Walking Away. ''Wait Up!'' I Heard Jimin As He Caught Up To Me ''What?'' I Asked Him While Still Walking ''What Was That? I've Never Seen You Act That Way'' He Asked Back As I Looked At Him ''I Just Hate Being Touched By Guys Alright'' I Told Him ''Waeyo?'' Jimin Asked Me Curiously ''It's Really Not Any Of Your Business, Now Excuse Me I Have To Get Going'' I Said As I Walked Away From Him Hugging My Books To My Chest.

 

                                                                                        ~NO ONE'S POV~

The Bangtanboys Were Walking Down The Half Empty Hall Except Jimin Who Knows Where He Has Gone. They Were Busy Talking About Random Stuff Until Hoseok Quickly Turned Bumping Into Someone Making Her Fall With Her Books ''Yah! Watch Where You're Going!'' He Yelled At Her ''Me!? You Bumped Into Me'' The Girl Said Back, As J-Hope Scoffed Looking Down At The Dorky Cute Girl With Braids & Huge Glasses He's Never Seen Her Before

She Started Picking Up Her Books And He Sighed Bending Down To Help Her Out ''Here'' Hoseok Said Handing Her The Books As She Took Them Before They Both Got Up ''Thank Yo-'' She Stopped As She Looked Up At Him With Heart Eyes ''Uh Why Are You Looking At Me Like That?'' He Asked Curious ''No Reason..'' She Said Smiling ''Are You New? We Never Seen You Around Before'' Jin Asked Her Curious ''Yeah. It's My First Day Here'' She Told Them ''Ahh..Well We're The Bangtanboys AKA The Bad Boys Of The School'' V Told Her As She Nodded ''I Gotta Go, See You Around'' She Said Walking Away.

 

                                                                                 ~UNKNOWN'S POV~

I Was Walking Around The Hall Way Looking For My Homeroom, Class 105B. I'm So Nervous! The Bangtanboys Are Attractive specially That Rude Guy Who Bumped Into Me I Wonder What His Name Is.. I Found The Class I Stared At The Door Nervous To Walk In, I Felt Someone Tap Me Making Me Jump As I Turned To See An Older Man Maybe In His Mid 20's Looking At Me ''Sorry, I Didn't Mean To Startle You But You Must Be The New Student?'' He Asked Me As I Nodded ''I'm Mr.Kim Your Homeroom Teacher Come on In'' He Told Me As I Followed Him Into The Classroom. ''Settle Down! Take Your Seats-'' Mr.Kim Said Being Cut Off By A Paper Ball Hitting His Head ''That's A Detention Mr.Kwon!'' He Yelled Pointing At The Boy Who Sat Down Pouting. ''We Have A New Student, Introduce Yourself'' Mr. Kim Said As I Stood Next To Him ''Annyeonghaseyo! Je Ireumeun Shin Hyo Hyo Imnida, Please Take Care Of Me!'' I Said Bowing Before Looking Up, First Thing I Saw Was The Bangtanboys At The Back Of The Class I Smiled Looking At That Boy Who Has A Cold Look On His Face ''Go Find A Seat'' Mr.Kim Said As I Looked Around, The Classes Have Four Rows All The Bangtanboys Sit In The Back Rows Near Each Other. The Only Seat Left Is Next To Him 'YAY!' I Thought As I Walked To His Desk And Sat In The Seat Next To Him Which Cause The Class To Gasp Looking At Me As They Whispered With Their Friends/Dest Partners ''Is She Crazy!?'' One Girl Whispered Yelled ''Nobody, Sits With The Bangtanboys EVER! She Must Want To Die!'' Another Girl Whispered Back, What's So Bad About Sitting With Them? I Looked At Him Who Was Glaring At Me ''Why Did You Pick To Sit Here?'' He Asked Me ''It's The Only Seat Left'' I Told Him As He Looked Around And Sighed ''Great'' He Mumbled ''What's Your Name Anyways?'' I Asked Him Curious ''J-Hope'' He Said Before Putting His Head Down To Ignore Me. I Shrugged And Paid Attention To What Mr.Kim Was Talking About, I Saw Seo Gi I Saw Her Earlier When I Walked Into The School She Took Me To The Office And Helped Me Find My Locker, She Smiled Waving At Me As I Waved Back.

*Riiiiiiiinnnngggg~~*

The Bell Rang As Everyone Started Packing Up Their Things And I Got Up With My Books, I Walked Out Of The Classroom To Be Stopped By Seo Gi And Her Friend ''Hyo Hyo, This Is My Best Friend Jin Yeon'' She Introduced Us ''Hello'' We Both Said In Unison To Each Other ''Girl, You Must Be Crazy Nobody Has The Guts To Talk Or Sit Near Those Guys'' Seo Gi Told Me ''What's The Big Deal? They're Just Guys'' I Said Back ''They're Bad Guys erts You Shouldn't Be Friendly With Them'' Jin Yeon Told Me ''Waeyo? They Seem Nice'' I Asked As They Looked At Each Other ''They Are Far From Nice,We Gotta Go To Our Next Class You Should Sit With Us At Lunch Though'' Seo Gi Said ''Sure'' I Said As We Parted Ways.

*****************

-LUNCH TIME-

                                                                                     ~Hwang Seo Gi's POV~

Jin Yeon And I Were At Our Lockers Putting Our Books Away And Grabbed Our Lunches Out Of Our Bags, We Bring Our Own Sometimes. ''Let's Go! I'm Hungry'' Jin Yeon Said Hooking Her Arm With Mine, I Smiled Nodding As We Started Walking Off But Then We Heard A Loud Slam & Quickly Turned Around To See Shin Hyo Hyo Was Pushed Against Some Lockers With The School Mean Girls In Front Of Her ''Uh Oh! Let's Go Help Her'' I Said Dragging Jin Yeon With Me ''Look Fresh Meat! You'll Do What We Say Go It'' Woolim Told Her ''And If I Don't?'' Shin Hyo Hyo Asked Her, And She Grabbed Her By Her Collar ''Yah! No Need For Violence Leaver Her Alone'' I Spoke Up As They All Looked At Us ''Mind Your Own Business!'' Woolim Told Us ''No She's Our Friend, So Back Off'' I Said Back ''Of Course She Is...'' - ''So..I Heard She Has An Interest In One Of The Bangtanboys Is It True?'' Soyoon Asked Her Curious ''Maybe I Do What's It To You?'' Shin Hyo Hyo Asked Back ''Oh Honey, You Stupid Child They Will Never See You As A Women'' Yena Said As She Played With One Of Shin Hyo Hyo's Pigtails ''First Off, Don't Touch Me'' She Pushed Yena's Hand Away Before Continuing ''And Second I'm Not Stupid Like You Girls And I'm As Pretty As Any Girl In This School'' Shin Hyo Hyo Said Back, Damn This Girl Has Some Guts She Doesn't Give A That They Could Beat Her ''Very Cute Little One, But It's Not Gonna Happen They Don't Even Date'' Woolim Told Her ''Well We'll See About That, And I Might Be Short But Don't Mess With Me It Won't Be Pretty'' Shin Hyo Hyo Warned Them, Oh ! ''Did You Just Threaten Us?'' Yena Asked Her ''Oh Did I? Uhh Duh I Believe That's Eactly What I Did'' Jin Yeon And I Looked At Each Other Shocked, This Girl Is Feisty. ''Don't Mess With Us, We'll Mess Up That Pretty'' Yena Said Slapping Shin Hyo Hyo's Cheek Lightly ''I Told You To Not Touch Me'' She Said Looking Mad ''Or What?'' Yena And Woolim Asked ''I'll You es Up!'' She Told Them, Jin Yeon And I Grabbed Her Hand Running Off Before Things Got Ugly. 

We Stopped After A While And Looked At Her ''Are You Crazy? You Must Want To Get Your Kicked'' Jin Yeon Asked Her ''Me? They Started It And Don't Worry I Can Take Care Of Myself I Know How To Kick Some Bad Girl '' She Told Us ''Just Stay Out Of There Way, Don't Mess With Them'' I Told Her ''Fine, But If They Bother Me It's Not My Fault What Happens Next'' She Told Us Seriously, We Started Walking To The Cafeteria When Shin Hyo Hyo Asked A Question ''What Did They Mean By Those Guys Don't Date?'' She Asked Us As We Looked At Her ''They're erts, They Only Have With Girls They Don't Actually Date'' Jin Yeon Told Her ''Ahh They Don't Seem Like That To Me'' She Said ''Well They Are, Trust Us You Don't Want To Get Involved With Any Of Them'' I Told Her As We Walked In The Cafeteria ''So.. Where Do They Sit?'' She Asked While Scanning The Room Trying To Look For Them ''They Have Lunch On The Roof'' Jin Yeon Told Her ''Can We Go Up There?'' Shin Hyo Hyo  Asked Us ''Absolutely Not! That's Their Spot'' Jin Yeon Told Her ''I'll Go Alone Then'' Shin Hyo Hyo Walked Away Leaving The Cafeteria ''Is She Serious? I Think She's Lost It'' Jin Yeon Said As I Sighed ''Let's Follow Her, If She's Alone Who Knows What Might Happen Up There'' I Said As We Left Following Her All The Way To The School Roof. 

-ON THE ROOF-

The Three Of Us Walked Through The Door Seeing All Seven Of Them Laughing And Talking But They Got Quiet When They Saw Us ''What Are You Doing Up Here?'' Jin Asked Curious ''Can We Have Lunch With You?'' Shin Hyo Hyo Asked Them, Yup I Agree With Jin Yeon She's Totally Lost Her Mind ''Why Do You Want To Eat With Us?'' Taehyung Asked Her Curious ''I'm New I Just Want To Get To Know You Guys'' She Said As I Face Palmed Myself ''Sure Sit Down Sweetness'' Namjoon Said Smirking, As The Guys Looked At Him Like He Was Crazy And She Sat Down Across From All Of Them, Jin Yeon And I Hesitated Before Sitting Next To Her As We Took Out Our Lunch To Start Eating ''Should We Tell Him?'' Jin Yeon Whispered To Me And I Nodded As We Looked At Namjoon ''Rapmon'' Jin Yeon And I Called In Unison ''Yeah?'' He Asked Curious ''We Know You Asked Us Both Out'' Jin Yeon Told Him As He Looked Nervous ''I'm Sorry You Both Are Just Cute I Couldn't Help It'' Namjoon Told Us ''You Girls Aren't Gonna Go Out With Him?'' Jin Asked Us Curious ''Actually, We Talked About It Rapmon Can Have Us Both'' I Told Them ''MWO!?'' All The Guys Yelled Shocked ''For A Date! Not You Know That Other Thing'' Jin Yeon Told Him ''I Thought You Said They Don't Date?'' Shin Hyo Hyo Asked Confused ''We Don't Rapmon Is Just... Trying To Get Them In Bed'' Jungkook Whispered To Her But We Heard Him Clearly. Jin Got Up Grabbing Me And Jin Yeon By Our Arms Pulling Us Away From The Others ''Have You Two Lost Your Minds!? You Know He's Just Trying To You Both'' Jin Told Us ''We Know'' We Said In Unison As He Looked At Us Confused ''We Have A Plan, Don't Worry He's Not Touching Us'' I Told Him ''You Better Know What You're Doing'' Jin Said ''We Are,Relax'' I Said As We Went Back To Them, Sitting Down Eating Our Lunch. ''Rapmon'' I Called Him Getting His Attention Again ''Yes?'' He Asked ''It's Friday, So We'll See You Tonight At 8'' I Told Him ''The Both Of You?'' He Asked Curious ''Yup, Is That Okay?'' Jin Yeon Asked Him ''It's More Than Okay! Tonight Will Be Fun'' He Said High Fiving All His Friends Except Jin Who Shook His Head ''So We'll Meet Up With After School To Let You Know Where To Pick Us Up'' I Told Him As He Nodded Smiling. I Noticed Shin Hyo Hyo Was Staring At Jhope & I Elbowed Her Side ''Ow! Wae?'' She Asked Me ''Don't Stare, He Hates That'' I Told Her ''Sorry'' She Said Looking Down Pouting.

                                                                                             ~Jimin's POV~

It Was My Free Period And I Was Walking Through The Halls While Playing A Game On My Phone, I Stopped When I Heard A Familiar Song ''That's... No More Dream,Our Song?'' I Mumbled Following The Sound To That Studio Room I Saw Some Guy Standing There Looking In The Room Smiling ''Hey!'' I Called Walking Up To Him But He Ran Off 'Dang It!'  I Thought As I Looked In The Studio Room Seeing Jin Yeon Dancing 'Was He Watching Her? Pshh '  I Thought,  She Was Dancing The Choreo To Our Song And She Was Dancing My Part Too. I Watched Her Lift Up Her Shirt Like My Part Making Me Smirk, I Walked In Shutting Of The Song And She Looked At Me Shocked ''Jimin'' She Said Grabbing Her Phone From Me ''That's Our Song And My Part You Danced, How Did You Learn That?'' I Asked Her But She Stayed Quiet ''Let Me Guess You Visit Our Page? I Didn't Think You Were A Fan Of Ours'' I Teased And She Rolled Her Eyes ''I'm Not. The Dance Looked Fun So I Decided To Learn It'' Jin Yeon Told Me ''Riiiight'' I Said As She Grabbed Her Small Towel Wiping Her Sweat And Drank Some Of Her Water ''You Know You Have A Nice Figure'' I Told Her Looking Her Up And Down '''' She Mumbled ''Haha Speaking Of s, You Know Their Was Some Kid Standing Outside Watching You'' I Told Her ''Jinja!? Uh Did You See What He Looks Like?'' Jin Yeon Asked Curious ''No, He Ran Off Waeyo?'' I Asked Curious ''Some Guy Likes Me And I Just Want To Find Out Who He Is'' She Told Me ''Mmm, If It's Him You Can Do Better'' I Said ''Why Do You Say That?'' Jin Yeon Asked Me Curious ''He's Small Doesn't Seem Right, What If He Was Gay?'' I Said ''If He Was Gay He Wouldn't Like Me'' Jin Yeon Said Back, She Has A Point But Then Again.. ''He Could Be In The Closet'' I Said Making Her Look At Me Annoyed ''Yeah Whatever, If He Was Gay I Could Do Better Like You Said But... Never Mind'' She Said ''But What?'' I Asked Curious ''I'm Not That Pretty..'' Jin Yeon Sai Looking Down, Idk Why I Felt Bad And Lifted Her Chin Up Using My Thumb And Finger ''I Think You're Pretty, Whoever Says Otherwise Needs Their Eyes Checked'' I Told Her Before Leaving The Room Taking A Deep Breath 'My Heart Is Beating Fast, What Is Wrong With Me!? And Why Did I Say That To Her! Aish..'  I Thought To Myself Walking Away.

-LATER-

The Guys And I Just Walked Into Mrs.Parks Class And I Looked Around Spotting Jin Yeon Who Was Talking With Seo Gi And Shin Hyo Hyo ''Great! She's In This Class Too'' Jhope Said Sounding Annoyed Refering To Shin Hyo Hyo ''Calm Down, She's Not That Bad'' Tae Said Back ''Whatever'' He Mumbled, As I Looked Around And Saw A Guy Staring At The 3 Girls And I Went Over To Him ''You'' I Said Making Him Jump Turning Around ''What?'' He Asked Me ''You Were The Guy That Was Watching Jin Yeon Dancing Earlier'' I Said Looking Down At Him Since He Was Shorter Than Me ''So?'' He Asked Me  ''So You Must Be The Guy That Likes Her'' I Said As He Rolled His Eyes At Me ''Yeah So What?'' He Said And I Stared At Him For A Sec, This Guy Gotta Be Gay He's Too Pretty To Be Straight ''Because I Don't Want A Closeted Gay To Hurt Her I She Ends Up Liking You Back'' I Told Him ''I'm Not Gay And I Wouldn't Hurt Her'' He Told Me ''Yeah Sure'' I Said Before Walking Away, Going To The Guys ''What Was That About?'' Suga Asked Me ''Nothing'' I Said Sitting Down As The Teacher Walked In And Began Talking About The Little Ecercises We Needed To Do Before We Got Up.

Everyone Had To Participate With Everyone, Some Dancers Pushed And Stepped All Over Each Others Some Singers Messed Up At Collabing With Each Other. Honestly This Idea I Don't Know What Mrs. Park Was Thinking. We Did These Exercises For Like The Whole Period Which Was Annoying.. The Bell Soon Rang Thank God! ''Okay Class! Next Week You Will Find Out Your Duet Partners Isn't That Exciting?'' She Asked Only To Recieve Groans From The Students As They Made Their Way Out Of Class.

                                                                                ~Hwang Seo Gi's POV~

Jin Yeon And I Were At Our Lockers Putting Our Books In Our Bags School Was Finally Over Thank God. ''Huh? I Found Another Note'' Jin Yeon Said Opening It ''What Does It Say?'' I Asked ''To Meet Him In The Field'' She Told Me ''Wah! Mystery Guy Will Reveal Himself Finally'' I Said As She Nodded ''What If He's Not What I Think He's Like?'' Jin Yeon Asked As I Shrugged ''It'll Be Fine'' I Told Her ''Jimin Thinks This Guy Is Gay'' She Told Me ''How Does He Know About This Guy?'' I Asked Confused ''He Caught Some Guy Watching Me Dance Earlier He Thinks It's That Guy That Likes Me'' Jin Yeon Told Me ''Mmm Maybe It Is'' I Said ''Anyways Ready For Tonight Bestie?'' I Asked Her ''I'm Nervous, What If The Plan Doesn't Work?'' Jin Yeon Asked ''Relax, It Will Work We Just Have To Get Him Drunk'' I Told Her ''We're Minors How Are We Gonna Get Beer/Soju?'' She Asked Me ''I'll Handle That No Worries'' I Told Her Smiling ''Okay'' She Said As We Put Our Bags Over Our Shoulders ''Crap! I Almost Forgot'' I Said Shutting My Locker As Jin Yeon Did The Same ''What Is It?'' She Asked Curious ''I Need To Meet The Math Teacher, Something About Me Tutoring Some Student That's Failing Her Class'' I Told Her ''Damn! Go Ahead Then While You Do That I'll Head To Find Mystery Guy On The Field'' Jin Yeon Said As We Went Separate Ways.

I Walked Through The Half Empty Halls And Walked Into Ms. Lee's Class, She Was Busy Talking To A Student Who Had His Back Facing Me 'Tall, Broad Shoulders, The Back Of His Head Looks Familiar Do I Know Him?' I Thought To Myself. ''Ah! You're Here This Is The Student Who Will Be Tutoring You'' Ms.Lee Told Him As He Turned In Result We Both Widened Our Eyes ''YOU!?'' Taehyung And I Both Yelled Shocked ''You Can't Be Serious?'' Taehyung Asked Her ''I'm Serious Young Man, She's A Really Smart Girl I Think She'll Teach You A Thing Or Two'' Ms.Lee Told Him ''Fine Whatever'' He Said And Left The Class ''Teach Him Well, He Really Needs The Help'' Ms.Lee Said ''Deh, I'll Do Everything I Can'' I Said Bfore Bowing Leaving, I Saw Tae And Ran Up To Him ''Hey So When Do You Want To Get This Tutoring Started?'' I Asked Him ''I Don't Care, You Decide'' He Told Me ''Alright, How About Next Week?'' I Asked Him ''Uh Sure'' Taehyung Said ''Good, See You Around Bye V'' I Said Walking Off.

                                                                                      ~Shin Jin Yeon's POV~

I Went Out To The Field Where I Saw Some Guys Practicing Soccer ''He Must Be On The Soccer Team'' I Said Out Loud, I Waited And Waited Until I Saw A Guy Running Up To Me ''Uh Hi?'' I Said Confused, Is This Him? ''Hey,Jin Yeon-Ah'' He Said, He Is Kinda Cute.

''Are You The Mystery Guy?'' I Asked Him Curious ''Deh! I-It's Me'' He Told Me ''Aren't You In My Classes..Uh Your Dong Hoon Right?'' I Asked Curious ''Yes I Am And Yup That's Me'' Dong Hoon Said Giving Me A Smile ''You Look Familiar When You Smile, Do I Know You From Somewhere Else?'' I Asked Him ''I.. Deh We Went To School Growing Up You Used To Call Me Bunny'' Dong Hoon Told Me And My Eyes Widened ''OH MY GOD!? It's You!'' I Yelled Shocked, He's Mine And Seo Gi's Old Best Friend From Elementary Days.. Oh ! Jimin Was Also Right This Guy Is Gay ''So.. You Like Me?'' I Asked Him Confused ''Deh, I've Like You For A While Now'' He Told Me ''Dong Hoon, That's So Sweet But You Can't Like Me It's Not Possible'' I Told Him ''What Do You Mean ?'' He Asked Me Confused ''Because Your Gay'' I Said ''I Am Not!'' He Told Me As I Sighed ''Yes You Are, Don't You Remember Sixth Grade? You Moved Away Because Someone Spread Pictures Of You And Another Boy Kissing Around The School'' I Said Reminding Him Of That Time That He Was Forced To Come Out At The Age Of 12 ''That Was In The Past I Was Just A Child! I Am Not Into Guys'' Dong Hoon Told Me ''Look, I'm Sorry But I Can't Date You I Will Not Be Your Cover.. You Need To Find The Real You Deep Down Is A Scared Boy Still Hiding In The Closet'' I Told Him, He Looked Upset But It's The Truth ''We Can Still Be Friends But Nothing More'' I Told Him ''You're Wrong About Me!'' He Yelled Walking  Away, I Sighed And Went To Look For Seo Gi Maybe She's Still Here

                                                                                  ~Jungkook's POV~

-1 Hour Later-

I Was Walking My Puppy Around The Park And Decided To Let Him Off The Leash Bad Idea Cause He Ran Off So I Had To Chase Him, I Found Him Sniffing A Boy Who Sat Under A Tree Hugging His Knee's To His Chest His Face Down ''Hey Sorry, My Puppy Must Like You'' I Told Him As I Picked Up My Little Dog

I Was About To Walk Away But Heard Sniffling Coming From The Boy, Is He Crying? I Looked Around And Sat Down Next To Him ''Hey You Alright?'' I Asked Curious ''Leave Me Alone'' He Said, I Sighed ''Come On, You Can Talk To Me I Won't Bite'' I Said As He Sighed Looking Up At Me ''Jungkook'' He Said Looking Shocked Quickly Wiping His Tears ''You Know Me?'' I Asked Him ''Yeah, We Go To The Same School You're Mean'' He Told Me ''Not All The Time'' I Told Him As My Puppy Started His Hand ''Buddy Quit That'' I Told My Cute Little Pet ''You Named Your Dog Buddy?'' He Asked Laughing As I Picked Buddy Up ''Yes I Did, He's My Best Friend Aren't You Boy Yes You Are'' I Baby Talked Him As He My Nose, As This Boy Laughed At Me. ''At Least Your Laughing Now That's Good'' I Said Smiling. ''Thanks To You, You're A Lot Different Outside Of School'' He Told Me, I Guess I Am. ''What's Your Name?'' I Asked Him Curious ''Lee Dong Hoon'' He Told Me, Oh Right He's In Some Of My Classes He's Usually Quiet. ''Oh You're The Boy Who Always Has His Face In A Book'' I Said As He Nodded ''Yeah..'' He Answered As He Pet Buddy ''So, If You Don't Mind Me Asking Why Were You Crying?'' I Asked Him ''Everyone Thinks I'm Gay, The Girl I Like Turned Me Down Saying She Won't Be My Cover But I Really Do Care And Like Her'' Dong Hoon Told Me ''Why Do People Think Your Gay?'' I Asked Curious, As He Explained To Me About The Story Of Him And That Other Boy In Sixth Grade And The Pictures Being Spread ''Mmm I See, So You Aren't Gay?'' I Asked ''No..'' He Said, I'm Not Sure If I Believe Him.. Oh Well, If He's Gay I'm Sure He'd Tell Me. ''Okay, So.. Do You Want To Hang Out With Me Today?'' I Asked, I'm Usually Bored On Fridays When I'm Not Hanging With The Guys. ''Uh, Yeah Sure'' Dong Hoon Said ''Good, Kaja'' I Said Getting Up Putting The Leash On Buddy As Dong Hoon Got Up, We Walked Back To My Place As We Talked A Bit I Just Realized How Short He Is He's Up To My Chest Haha.

-At Kookie's Place-

We Walked In My House, Taking Our Shoes Off Leaving Them In Front Of The Door And Walked Inside ''Are You Hungry Or Anything?'' I Asked Him ''Yeah Kinda'' Dong Hoon Said ''Go Ahead Upstairs, Take Buddy With You My Bedroom Is Upstairs First Door On The Right'' I Told Him As He Took Buddy Going Upstairs As I Grabbed Us Some Soda's And Cookies, Chips,Choco Pies And Headed Up To My Room Shutting The Door Behind Me. I Saw Dong Hoon On My Bed He Had His Sweater Next Him He Was Playing With Buddy Who Was Attacking Him With Kisses Making Him Laugh ''I Didn't Know What You'd Like So I Grabbed A Few Snack'' I Told Him Placing Them On My Nightstand Near Buddy's Leash And Handed Him A Soda ''Thanks All Of This Is Fine Actually'' He Said Opening The Can As I Sat Down With Him, We Just Talked About Random Things And About Each Other Then Decided To Play On My Game System. We Were Laying On Our Stomachs On My Bed Focused On The Game While Buddy Slept Between Us. We Played For Like Hours And Stopped When Our Hands Started To Cramp ''That Was Fun'' I Said As I Turned My System Off Putting The Remotes Near My Game System And Looked At Him ''Yeah, It Kind Of Was Thanks For Today'' Dong Hoon Said Getting Up To Stretch, As He Did His Shirt Went Up Showing His Toned Belly That Was Pierced 'What Straight Guy Pierces His Belly Button?' I Thought & Smirked Tickling His Stomach Now Making Him Laugh ''Hahaha~ Stop! Stop It'' He Said Laughing, As We Fell On To My Floor Me Falling On Top Of Him In An Awkward Position As We Just Looked At Each Other For What Seemed Like Forever. ''Kookie Baby, I Heard A Thud Is Everything Okay In He- OMO!?'' I Heard My Eomma Yell As I Looked Up At My Doorway Seeing Her Standing There Shocked ''Eomma!'' I Said Getting Off Him ''It's Not What You Think! We Just Fell'' I Told Her ''Ahh Okay, My Sweet Boy But It Wouldn't Be A Bad Thing If You Two Were-'' I Cut Her Off Not Letting Her Finish That Sentence ''Eomma! Stop We Aren't Gay'' I Told Her Seriously ''Alright! Sorry.. So Is Your Friend Staying For Dinner?'' She Asked Me As I Looked At Dong Hoon ''Deh Mrs.Jeon I'd Like That'' Dong Hoon Said Smiling ''Good! See You Boys In A Bit Continue What I Rudely Interrupted'' She Said Leaving My Room Shutting The Door Behind Her ''Aish! My Eomma Is Crazy'' I Said Sitting Down On My Bed.

                                                                                            ~Shin Jin Yeon's POV~

Seo Gi And I Are At My House Getting Ready For Our 'Date' With Namjoon, We Already Took A Shower And Were In My Bedroom Getting Dressed. We Aren't Going All Out For This Date So We Decided On A Normal Outfit

^(First & Third Outfit)

We Finished Getting Dressed And Are Now Fixing Our Hair Putting Them Up And Did A Light Make Up Before Checking The Time, It's Still Early. ''I Need To Make A Phone Call'' Seo Gi Said Taking Out Her Phone To Talk To Someone While I Waited. ''Deh! Kamsahamnida Oppa.. See You Later Then'' Seo Gi Said As She Hung Up ''Who Was That?'' I Asked Curious ''Hyungwon Oppa'' She Told Me ''Ahh So What's Going On?'' I Asked Again ''Right! Well Since We're Minors He's Getting Us The Beer And A Hotel Room'' She Told Me ''A Hotel Too!'' I Said Shocked ''No Worries, Everything Will Be Fine And If We Get This Over With Fast I'm Gonna Meet Up With Hyungwon Oppa'' Seo Gi Told Me ''Ooo~ La La So It's A Date'' I Teased ''Ani! We're Just Gonna Hang Out'' She Told Me ''Right Just Hang Out... Anyways We Better Get Going We Have To Meet Rapmon At That Cafe'' I Told Her As We Grabbed Our Jackets,Phone Keys & Headed Downstairs & Out The Door.

-At The Cafe-

We Walked To The Cafe Since It Wasn't That Far From Where I Live And Walked Inside Going To Sit At A Booth, It's Still Early So We Ordered Some Drinks And Talked Until He Got Here. ''So, Who Was The Mystery Guy?'' Seo Gi Asked Me ''Do You Remember Lee Dong Hoon?'' I Asked Her ''Oh! Yeah Why?'' She Asked Curious ''He's Been Back He Goes To Our School And Is In Our Classes The Mystery Guy Is Him'' I Told Her ''But I Though He Was.. You Know'' She Said Confused ''He Is! I Know He Is He's Just Doubting Himself'' I Told Her ''Of Course..'' Seo Gi Said Shaking Her Head. Someone Then Sat Down At Our Table And Saw Rapmon ''Hello Ladies'' He Said Smiling ''Hey'' We Said In Unison ''Did You Wait Long?'' He Asked ''Nope'' Seo Gi Said Back ''Good, So Why Don't We Order'' Rapmon Said Waving Over A Waitress Who Took All Our Orders Before Walking Away. ''So You Two Excited For Later Tonight?'' Rapmon asked Us With A Smirk, I Kicked Him Under The Table ''Ow! What Did I Do?'' He Asked As Seo Gi And I Looked At Each Other ''ert'' We Both Said In Unison As The Waitress Came Back With Our Food Which Was Burgers,Fries, Cinnamon Rolls & Shakes God We're Gonna Be Fat! We Ate And Talked Namjoon Being A Here & There ''What Are We Doing After This?'' Seo Gi Asked Him ''Mmm, Karaoke?'' He Suggested And Of Course We Loved The Idea.

-At Karaoke-

We Walked Into The Karaoke Place, Seo Gi Said She'll Meet Us Inside In A Sec She's Getting The Beer Hyungwon Oppa Is Dropping Off. She Soon Came Back In With A Few Beers ''Hell Yeah!'' Rapmon Said Grabbing One Already Opening It Taking A Sip ''Delicious'' He Said As He Put It Down Wanting To Go First, He Picked His Song And Started Singing His Voice Is Actually Good But The Song... He Had To Pick Expensive Girl The Lyrics Are Dirty

                                                                  'Put Your Expensive Title Of 'Hard To Get' Down For Today.
                                                                     Take It Off Now Girl, Just Take It Off I'm A Master Baby With Your Bra
                                                                       Take It Off Now Girl, Just Take It Off, I Can Help You Slide Those Off
                                                                          Dim The Lights Now Baby, Dim The Lights. We Gonna Double Your Heart
                                                                             Great Form Lady, Just Dim The Lights. I'mma Beat That Like
                                                                                   You Never Ever Felt Before~'
 

I Got Up Grabbing The Mic From Him I Can't Hear Anymore Of This, He Went To Go Sit Down Starting To Drink And I Picked One Of My Faves 'Skyscraper' By Demi Lovato

                                                          'You Can Take Everything I Have, You Can Break Everything I Am
                                                                Like I'm Made Of Glass, Like I'm Made Of Paper.
                                                                   Go On And Try To Tear Me Down, I Will Be Rising From The Ground.
                                                                      Like A Skysccraper, Like A Skyscraper~
                                                                       Go Run Run Run, I'm Gonna Stay Right Here
                                                                           Watch You Disappear Ya Yaa~ Go Run Run Run
                                                                         Yeah It's A Long Way Down, But I Am Closer To The Clouds Up Here
                                                                            'You Can Take Everything I Have, You Can Break Everything I Am
                                                                                  Like I'm Made Of Glass, Like I'm Made Of Paper.
                                                                           Go On And Try To Tear Me Down, I Will Be Rising From The Ground.
                                                                                           Like A Skysccraper, Like A Skyscraper~' (2X)
 

''Whoo! That Was Beautiful Jin Yeon-Ah!'' Seo Gi Said Getting Up Hugging Me. ''Thanks Your Turn'' I Said Handing The Mic To Her As I Went To Sit Down She Scanned Through Songs And Picked One Getting Ready To Sing As Namjoon Scooted Closer To Me Wrapping His Arm Around Me Which I Pushed Off Me

                                                                                 'Today's Weather resembles You A Lot, The Way To You Becomes Flowery
                                                                                   If I Can Catch A Glimpse Of Your Elusive Heart,
                                                                                    My Whole Body Is Itching And Beating, What Is This Sensation
                                                                                        What Do I Do, What Do I Do. Very Nice, Very Nice
                                                                                          Feeling, Feeling, Feeling. Nice, Very Nice'
 

Seo Gi Finished Seventeen's Very Nice As I Cheered For Her. We Went On And On Singing Having Fun Rapmon Just Kept Drinking Seo Gi's Plan Is Working. We Both Finished Singing Bang Bang Bang Together ''Look, My Plan Worked He's Drunk'' Seo Gi Told Me As I Looked Over Seeing Rapmon So Drunk It Was Funny To See ''How Are We Gonna Get Him Out Of Here Now?'' I Asked As Seo Gi Made Her Thinking Face & Snapped Her Fingers Getting An Idea Taking Out Her Phone Dialling A Number ''Hyungwon Oppa, We Need Your Help'' Seo Gi Spoke Into Her Phone As Waited, She Hung Up After A Bit ''He's Coming To Help Us Now'' She Told Me As I Nodded, We Decided To Sit Down To Talk And Wait. ''He Looks So Funny'' Seo Gi Said As We Laughed

After A While The Door Opened And We Saw Hyungwon Oppa Walk In ''What Do You Girls Need?'' Hyungwon Asked Us As We Both Pointed At Rapmon ''Help Us Take Him To The Hotel'' Seo Gi Said ''Uh Okay'' Hyungwon Said As He Grabbed Namjoon Helping Him Up Wrapping One Of His Arms Around Him As We Helped Going Outside To Hyungwon Oppa's Car. We Put Namjoon In The Backseat As We All Got Inside.

-AT THE HOTEL-

                                                                                         ~Hwang Seo Gi's POV~

We Just Arrived At The Hotel, Going To The Elevators & Going Up. It Was Awkward In The Elevator As Hyungwon And I Were Trying To Balance Rapmon 'He Really Shouldn't Drink' I Thought To Myself As The Doors Opened. We Walked To The Hotel Room ''Jin Yeon The Room Key Is In My Front Pocket Get It Out'' Hyungwon Told Her As She Went To Grab It But Hesitated ''Uh.. I'm Not Putting My Hand In Your Pocket'' Jin Yeon Said ''Right, Hold Him'' He Said As Jin Yeon Helped Me Hold Namjoon As Hyungwon Dug In His Pocket For The Key And Opened The Door Letting Us In First, Once We Were Inside Jin Yeon And I Pushed Namjoon On The Bed ''Phew! He's Heavy'' I Said ''Are You Two Gonna Be Okay With Him Like This?'' Hyungwon Asked Us Worried ''Deh! Don't Worry Oppa..'' I Told Him ''Alright, You Two Be Careful And See You Later Then'' Hyungwon Said Leaving Us Alone With Namjoon. ''What Now ?'' Jin Yeon Asked Curious ''My Plan Will Begin Now'' I Said As I Got On The Bed Looking At Namjoon Removing His Jacket Off Him Before Moving My Hands Up To His Shirt ing It ''Seo Gi-Ah! What Are You Doing!?'' Jin Yeon Asked Shocked ''Calm Down It's Part Of My Plan, We Need Some Pictures Come Sit On That Side'' I Told Her As She Sat Down And I Positioned My Phone To Take A Quick Picture Of All Three Of Us. There Was A Knock At The Door ''Who's That?'' Jin Yeon Asked Confused ''Plan B'' I Told Her As I Went To Answer The Door Seeing Two Females Walk In ''Thanks For Coming You Girls Know What To Do'' I Told Them ''Just A Sec'' Jin Yeon Pulled Me Away From Them ''Who Are They?'' She Asked ''I Paid Them To You Know'' I Told Her As She Gave Me A Look ''He'll Think He's Sleeping With Us But He's Not Really'' I Told Her ''Don't You Think He'll Know?'' Jin Yeon Asked ''No He's Too Drunk..Now Excuse Me We Need Proof Of Tonight In Case'' I Told Her, I Saw The Girls Do Their Job As I Snapped A Few Pictures Of Them With Namjoon And Some Intimate Snaps Which Was AWK ''Have Fun Girls!'' I Said As I Grabbed Jin Yeon's Hand Leaving The Room With Her ''This Is A Bad Idea But He Deserves It'' Jin Yeon Said As We Both Laughed Walking To The Elevators. Now I Get To Spend Some Time With Hyungwon Oppa Yay!

                                                                                                          ~Jin's POV~

I Just Walked Into My Bedroom From The Bathroom, I Took A Nice Warm Shower And Did My Usual Face Wash Routine. I Feel Refrshed Now :)

I Grabbed My Phone Off My Desk And Laid On My Stomach On My Bed Looking Through My Phone And Opened My Gallery Opening My 'Future Bae' Album. I Smiled Looking At The Pictures But Then Pouted ''I Like You So Much, Why Can't You See That?'' I Said Staring At My Crushes Picture.. 'Ugh! Why Am I Like This!? I Know I Can't Have You..' I Thought Placing My Phone Down And Laid Down Like Every Night I Cry Myself To Sleep Why Do I Love Someone Who I Know Will Never Love Me Back?..

                                                                                ~Jungkook's POV~

It Was 10:30Pm And I Was Walking Dong Hoon Home Because My Eomma Made Me, I Have No Idea Why He's A Guy He Can Walk Himself But Whatever. The Walk Was Awkward And Really Silent. I Looked At Dong Hoon Who Seemed To Have Something On His Mind ''Are You Okay?'' I Asked Curious ''Huh? Oh Yeah I'm Fine'' He Said Smiling Back As We Turned A Street Stopping In Front Of A House ''Is This Your House?'' I Asked As He Nodded ''Alright, Go On Inside.. Text Or Call Me Anytime'' I Told Him, We Exchanged Numbers At My Place Earlier. He Was About To Go In But Looked Back At Me ''Thanks For Today, You're Really Fun'' Dong Hoon Said As I Smiled ''No Problem'' I Ruffled His Hair Messing It Up, Making Him Pout. I Smiled As He Looked Up At Me This Shorty.. It's Kinda Cute How Short He Is ''Jungkook'' He Said Getting My Attention ''Hm?'' I Looked At Him Waiting For Him To Answer But He Suddenly Grabbed My Jacket Making Me Go Down To His Level As He Planted A Kiss On My Cheek. My Cheeks Started Heating Up As I Suddenly Felt Shy Looking At Him ''Sorry!'' He Yelled Before Running Into His House As I Stood There Touching My Cheek... 'So He Is Gay'