Chapter 1

Falling In Love With The School Bad Boyz!

                                                                                         ~Shin Jin Yeon POV~

 

''Jin Yeon-Ah~ Wakey Wakey~'' I Heard That Familiar Voice As I Felt A Finger Poking My Cheek, I swatted The Hand Away ''Jin Yeon-Ah! Wake Up'' The Voice Said Again But I Rolled Over Ignoring It ''That's It! You Asked For It''The Voice Said Again As I Felt A Foot On Me And Next Thing I Knew..

*BAM*

''OW!'' I Yelled Annoyed Sitting Up Realizing I Just Got Kicked Off My Own Bed ''Hahaha~'' I Saw My Best Friend Seo Gi-Ah Laughing At Me ''Yah! That Hurt!'' I Yelled Getting Up Hitting Her With My Pillow '''Watch The Hair! And Go Take A Shower We're Gonna Be Late For School'' She Told Me As I Checked The Time On My Clock ''Aish!'' I Said Annoyed I Overslept, I Ran Into My Bathroom Shutting The Door Behind Me

-15 Minutes Later-

I Walked Out Of My Bathroom Wrapped In My Towel, And Went To Get Dressed While Seo Gi-Ah Was On Her Phone Doing Something, I Got Dressed In My Favorite And Bra Before Going To My Closet. I Dried My Wet Hair While Thinking Of What To Wear ''Seo Gi-Ah?'' I Called Looking At Her ''Hm?'' She Asked Looking Up At Me Who Was Still Kind Of In The But It Didn't Matter Since We're Best Friends ''What Should I Wear?'' I Askd Her As I Tossed My Towel On My Chair ''Mmm, Wear Your Black Skinnies And Your Favorite Light Blue Top'' She Told Me And I Decided To Wear It As I Took The Clothes Out And Dressed Into Them. After I Was Dressed I Went To My Bureau Looking At Myself In The Mirror To Do My Hair And Do My Make-Up ''Pali! We're Gonna Be Really Late'' Seo Gi-Ah Told Me As She Threw Her Bag Over Her Shoulder ''Alright, I'm Ready'' I Said As I Quickly Tossed On Some Socks Grabbing My Bag & Phone As We Both Rushed Downstairs Seeing My Parents In The Kitchen ''Bye Eomma Bye Appa'' I Said Kissing Their Cheeks ''What About Breakfast?'' Eomma Asked Me As I Grabbed Some Toast Taking A Bite Before Grabbing A Cup Of Juice Chugging It ''Sorry, I'm Late Love You'' I said As I Rushed To The Door With Seo Gi-Ah Slipping M Shoes On And We Went Out The Door. Seo Gi-Ah Got On Her Bike And I Put My Hand On Her Shoulders Before Standing On Her Pegs As She Pedalled Away. I Enjoyed The Air Blowing Through My Hair, This Is How We Go To School Everyday We'll Go On Our Bikes Or Walk But Since We're Late And I Didn't Have Time To Grab My Bike I'll Get On Her Pegs.

 

                                                                                 ~Hwang Seo Gi's POV~

 Shin Jin Yeon And I Just Got To School Getting Off My Bike As Chained The Bike Up To The Bike Racks And Then We Ran Inside Going To Our Lockers Which Are Next To Each Other Thank God. After Grabbing Some Books We Ran To Homeroom Barging In ''Sorry We're Late Mr. Kim''  Jin Yeon And I Said In Unison ''Glad To See You Girls Made It, Take Your Seats'' Mr. Kim Told Us As We Bowed Going To Our Seats Which Are On The Right In The Middle Near The Windows ''Now As I Was Saying..'' Mr. Kim Continued.

We Were Now Half Way Through This Class, We Were Taking Some Notes And I Felt Something Hit My Back But Ignored It Knowing What It Was, I Think Jin Yeon Felt  It Too Cause She Looked At Me ''They're Doing It Again..'' She Whispered ''I Know'' I Said Back. Two Paper Balls Then Hit Our Heads And We Turned Around Annoyed Looking At The Bangtanboys Who Were Winking And Making Kissy Faces At Us. I Rolled My Eyes Facing My Back To Them As Jin Yeon Did The Same.

~Riiiiiiinnnngggg~

The Bell Rang And We Got Up Packing Up Our Stuff And Ji Yeon And I Gasped As We Got Our Slapped And Grabbed Five Times Before Five Guys Ran Off ''Yah!'' Ji Yeon And I Yelled Annoyed, We Then Saw Jungkook And Jin Stop In Front Of Us Bowing Apologizing And Left, I Kind Of Like Those 2 They're Never erted Toward Us. We Left The Class To Go To Our Next One.

~~~~~~~~

 After A Few Classes It Was Finally Lunch, Jin Yeon And I Were On Our Way To Our Lockers To Put Our Books Away. We Got To Our Lockers Doing Our Combination And Opened The Lockers, I Put My Books Inside And Opened My Bag Taking Out 2 Bags. ''Here'' I Said Handing A Bag To Jin Yeon ''Life Saver Thank You!'' Jin Yeon Thanked Me As We Shut The Lockers, We Bring Our Own Lunch To School And Since I Knew Jin Yeon Would Oversleep I Made Lunch For Her Cause That's How Great Of A Bestie I Am. ''Come On'' I Said As We Hooked Our Arms Together Walking To The Cafeteria.

Once We Walked In We Went To Our Regular Spots Sitting Down And Opened The Bags Taking Out Our Lunch. We Had Ham & Cheese Sanwiches, Strawberries, Yogurt, And Juice We Started Eating While Talking ''Mmm, Did You Pick What You're Doing For Mrs.Parks Class?'' Jin Yeon Asked Me, Mrs.Park Is A Really Cool Teacher She Teaches Dance And Singing/Chorus Which Is Cool ''Girl You Know I'm Singing'' I Told Her Jin Yeon And I Both Have Our Own Talents I Love Singing While She Loves Dancing But I Enjoy Dancing Too Sometimes ''What Are You Gonna Sing?'' Jin Yeon Asked As She Took A Bite Of A Strawberry ''You'll See'' I Told Her Making Her Pout ''Fine'' She Said. We Just Continued Eating While Talking About Whatever Shocking The Mean Girls Haven't Picked On Us Yet

 

                                                                                                ~Jin's POV~

 

The Guys And I Were On The School Roof, This Is Where We Eat Our Lunch, So We Won't Get Bothered By Girls. I Was Sitting On The Ground With V, Jimin, Kookie,J-Hope, & Suga Who Were All Eating. I Was Half Way Through My Lunch When We All Heard It ''AHH~ OPPA HARDER!~'' Yup RapMon Was ing Some Up Here, The Guys Were All Laughing And I Sighed Annoyed ''Aish! I Lost My Appetite'' I Said Handing My Lunch To Kookie Who Is Always Hungry. We Heard Both RapMon And That Moan And A Few Minutes Later She  Was Dressed Leaving The Rooftop.

RapMon Came Over To Us Buttoning His Shirt Back Up As I Looked At Him With A Dirty Look ''What?'' He Asked Me, I Got Up Annoyed ''You're Disgusting..'' I Told Him ''Excuse Me?'' RapMon Asked Me ''I Get It Wanting To Have But Must You Always Bring A Different Up Here To ? It's Rude When We're Trying To Eat'' I Asked And Told Him ''They Don't Seem To Care'' He Said Back As I Looked Down At The Guys ''Of Course They Don't Cause You Scare Them Sometimes But You NamJoon Don't Scare Me'' I Told Him ''It's RapMonster And I Don't See You ing Anyone'' RapMon Said ''So? I'm Not A ing I Don't Need To Have Everyday'' I Said Back And He Gave Me A Look ''Why Are You Giving Me That Look?'' I Asked Him ''Are You A ?'' He Asked Me And All The Guys Spat Out Whatever They Had In Their Mouth And Got Up Looking At Me Curiously ''I Don't Need To Answer That'' I Told Him ''If You Don't Answer It Means You Are'' RapMon Said ''Come To Think Of It,I Never Saw You With A Girl Before'' Suga Said '' You Guys! What If I Am? I Respect Women And I'm Not Gonna Just Anyone'' I Told Them As I Pushed Myself Through Them To Walk Away But Someone Grabbed My Arm ''I'm Sorry I Didn't Know, Don't Be Mad'' RapMon Said And I Just Pulled My Arm Away Walking Away Leaving The Rooftop.

 

                                                                               ~NO ONE'S POV~

 

Hwang Seo Gi And Shin Jin Yeon Had A Free Period So They Were In The School Garden, Seo Gi Was Reading One Of Her Favorite Books While Jin Yeon Had Her Headphones In Listening To Music ''S-Seo Gi-Ah?'' Jin Yeon Called Tapping Her Friends Shoulder ''Hmm?'' Seo Gi Asked Still Having Her Eyes Glued To The Book ''Mean Girls''  Was All Jin Yeon Said And Seo Gi Looked Up Seeing The Bullies Walking Over To Them. Seo Gi And Jin Yeon Shot Up Quickly ''Hello Dork And Dorkier'' Woolim The Leader Said ''W-What Do You Want Now?'' Jin Yeon Asked ''Just To Remind You Guys To Not Forget To Do Our Homework For Us'' WooLim Said ''Wae? We Aren't Going To Keep Doing It'' Seo Gi Told Them ''Excuse Me?'' Yena Asked ''You Heard Me! Pay Attention More In Class And Maybe You'd Understand The Work'' Seo Gi Said Again ''Are You Calling Us Stupid?'' Woolim Asked Annoyed ''Pretty Much.. Figure Out Your Own Homework Yourself We Aren't Doing It Anymore'' Jin Yeon Told Them ''Why You Little.. What You Think Since You Both Are Smart You're Better Than Us?'' Soyoon Asked This Time ''We Aren't Better But You Guys Are Just Extremely Dumb'' Seo Gi Said As Jin Yeon Held In A Laugh ''Excuse Me? Says The Girls Who Can't Keep A Man'' Woolim Spoke Up, Seo Gi And Jin Yeon Looked At Each Other Mad, They've Had Bad Relationships And It's Not Their Fault Just Cause They Won't Easily Open Their Legs To Anyone.

Seo Gi And Jin Yeon Looked Back At Them '' You '' Seo Gi Said Shoving Woolim Making Her Fall, The Mean Girls Helped Woolim Up ''You Just Made A Mistake Dork... You Better Run'' She Said And Jin Yeon And Seo Gi Ran Into The School. They Ran Down A Hall As The Four Girls Chased Them Up Some Stairs ''Jin Yeon! Let's Split Up'' Seo Gi Sais ''Okay, Good Luck See You In A Bit'' Jin Yeon Said As She Ran Left And Seo Gi Ran Right ''YAH! Stop Right There!'' They Heard The Bullies But Kept Running. Seo Gi Turned A Corner And..

*BAM*

Seo Gi Bumped Into Someone Causing Both To Fall, She Looked To See Who It Was And Her Eyes Widened Getting Off Him And Got Up As He Also Got Up ''Mianhae Taehyung.. I-I Didn't See You'' Seo Gi Apologized Looking Down ''It's V And Why Were You Running In The First Place?'' V Asked Her ''I-I Was Well...-'' 2 Of The Girls Woolim And Yena Found Her And Grabbed Her ''What Gives You The Right To Talk To Taehyung Oppa?'' Woolim Asked ''It's V Dumb ..'' V Said Annoyed ''Oppa, Don't Be Mean'' Woolim Said Making V Roll His Eyes ''Whatever.. I'm Off'' V Started Walking Away But Then Turned Around When He Heard A Slam And The 2 Bullies Were Hitting And Pulling Seo Gi By Her Hair ''This Oughta Teach You A Lesson '' Woolim Said Raising Her Fist But A Strong Big Hand Grabbed Her Wrist ''O-Oppa Wae?'' Woolim Asked Him V Pushed Her And Stood In Front Of Seo Gi ''Don't You Dare Touch Her Again!'' V Warned Them ''Why Are You Protecting Her?'' Yena Asked Him ''Just Don't Touch Her... You Understand?'' V Asked ''But She..''- ''DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?'' V Yelled ''A-Araso Oppa'' They Said Before Walking Away And V Looked At Seo Gi ''Are You Okay?'' V Asked ''Deh, Thank You''- ''Whatever'' V Said Walking Away

Mean While, Hayoung And Soyoon Were Still Chasing Jin Yeon And Jin Yeon Bumped Into Someone ''Yah! Watch Where You're Going!'' The Guy Said *Bows* ''Mianhae'' Jin Yeon Said As She Made Sure The Girls Weren't Around ''Are You Looking For Someone?'' The Guy Asked Her ''Ani, Jimin Oppa I Was Just Being Chased'' She Told Him ''Let Me Guess The Mean Girls?'' Jimin Asked ''Deh..'' Jin Yeon Answered Him ''I Think She Went This Way'' They Heard Hayoung And Jimin Quickly Pushed Jin Yeon Against A Wall Before Getting Really Close To Her ''Yah! W-What Are You Doing?'' Jin Yeon Asked Him ''Shh..'' Jimin Said Looking Down At Her And Pressed His Lips Against Hers. Jin Yeon Widened Her Eyes As The Bullies Ran Passed Them And Jin Yeon Pushed Jimin Away ''What The Hell! Don't You Dare Do That Again'' She Yelled At Him ''You're Welcome, I Helped You'' He Said As Jin Yeon Rolled Her Eyes Walking Away Annoyed

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Later-

                                                                         ~Shin Jin Yeon's POV~

I Just Walked Into Mrs. Parks Class, It Was Actually A Studio Room But Oh Well. I Saw My Best Friend Here She Was Talking To The Teacher And Seo Gi Came Over To Me ''What's Wrong With You?'' Seo Gi Asked ''Nothing I'm Fine'' I Told Her ''I Know My Best Friend, Tell Me What's Bugging You?'' She Asked As I Sighed ''Okay... Someone Kissed Me'' I Told Her ''Chincha!? Who Was It?'' Seo Gi Asked Curious ''Jimin'' I Whispered ''Jimin? As In Park Jimin The Bangtanboy?'' She Asked ''Deh That Jimin'' I Told Her ''Wahh.. How Was It?'' Seo Asked Making Me Roll My Eyes ''Soft But It Was Not Cool. How Dare He Kiss Me?'' I Mumbled And Other Students Started Coming In The Room. Of Course The Bangtanboys Were Here, They Sat In Their Corner And Seo Gi And I Sat In Ours

Mrs. Park Stood In Front Of The Class To Talk ''How Are You Guys Doing?'' Mrs.Park Asked ''Good'' Everyone Answered ''That's Good, Now Shall We Start? Anyone Want To Go First'' She Asked And The Bangtanboys Got Up Standing In Front Of All Of Us ''This Should Be Good'' I Heard Another Student Say ''What Are You Boys Going To Be Doing?'' Mrs. Park Asked Them ''Well... This Is Something We All Came Up With We Wrote This Song And Choreographed This'' RapMon Told The Teacher ''Wow! This Should Be Great, You Boys May Start When You're Ready'' Mrs. Park Told Them As We Saw Jin Hook Up Something To The Radio And PressedPlay As They All Positioned Themselves

     

 

They Were Actually Really Good But I Wouldn't Admit It, Jimin Kept Smirking And Winking At Me And It Was Really Annoying. ''Looks Like He's Interested Best Friend'' Seo Gi Whispered To Me ''Not Gonna Happen'' I Told Her. I Heard A Few Squeals When Jimin Lifted Up His Shirt Showing Off His Abs As I Shook My Head. After They Finished The Class Clapped Except For Me And Jin Took Their Device Back As They Went To Sit Back Down .''Boys That Was Really Good! Who Wants To Go Next?'' Mrs. Park Asked ''I'll Go'' Seo Gi Said Standing Up Going To The Front Hooking Her Device To The Radio Before Pressing Play It Was Playing The Beat Of The Song As She Got Ready To Sing 

^(Song Seo Gi Is Singing)

I Love This Song, Yasss Best Friend. I Thought As I Listened With A Huge Smile On My Face, I Felt Someone Tap My Shoulder And I Looked Seeing A Boy Handing Me A Note ''From Jimin'' He Whispered, I Opened The Paper Reading What It Said

   'Why Are You So Happy Listening To Your Friend Sing? Omo! Are You By Any Chance A Lesbo? That Must Be Why You Didn't Like Me Kissing You Hahaha'
 

I Crumbled Up The Paper And Glared At Him, Aish So Annoying! Chincha... Seo Gi Just Finished Singing And Everyone Clapped ''Whoo Yass Best Friend!'' I Yelled Making Her Laugh As She Drank Some Water Before Grabbing Her Device. ''Very Good Hwang Seo Gi! Your Voice Seems To Improve Each Day'' Mrs. Park Told Her ''Kamsahamnida!'' Seo Gi Said Bowing To Her ''I'm Next!'' I Yelled Getting Up Before Mrs.Park Even Asked ''Woah! Alrighty Then'' Mrs.Park Said Smiling ''Seo Gi-Ah, I Need You For This'' I Told Her ''Me Wae?'' She Asked And I Whispered In Her Ear ''Araso Araso'' She Said ''Remember The Moves?'' I Asked ''Deh Let's Do This'' Seo Gi Said As I Played The Song And We Got Ready

I Was Having So Much Fun Dancing, Dance Is My Passion. Just Like Singing Is Seo Gi's Passion, We Were So Focused On The Dance But I Kept Eyeing Jimin Who Kept Giving Me This Interested But erted Looks. I Just Continued And I Saw Him Bite His Lip When We Lifted Our Shirts Up A Bit Showing Off Our Cute Flat Bellies ''Whoo! Yasss Come Ride Me Baby'' We Heard RapMon Yell Only To Get Hit By Jin ''Lets Be Approriate Now Gentlemen'' Mrs Park Told Him. After We Finished We Drank Some Water And Bowed As A Few Other Students Took Their Turns.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

                                                                                ~Hwang Seo Gi's POV~

School Was Finally Over And Jin Yeon And I Were At Our Lockers Grabbing Our Bags Then Headed Out Of The School ''Hahaha Chincha? He Thinks You're A Lesbian? What A Doofus!'' I Said Laughing, I Mean Jin Yeon Is Obviously Not A Lesbian I Would Know Not That I Have A Problem With Them ''I'm Serious!'' Jin Yeon Said As I Unchained My Bike ''Hello Ladies'' We Heard That Deep Voice And Turned Around Seeing The Bangtanboys All 7 Of Them ''Do You Need Something?'' Jin Yeon Asked ''I Need You Girls'' RapMon Said ''Excuse Me?'' We Both Asked In Unison ''You Girls Are The Only Ones I Know That Have No Interest In Us And I Want To Change That'' He Told Us ''And How Are You Gonna Do That?'' I Asked Him ''Well..'' RapMon Said And Grabbed My By My Waist Pulling Me Close To His Chest ''Yah! Let Go Of Me!'' I Yelled And He Smirked As Jin Yeon Pulled Me Out Of His Arms ''Come On, I Know You Girls Want To Try This Monster'' RapMon Said Grabbing Both Our Hands Placing It On His Crotch Area, We Both Pulled Our Hands Away Fast ''Yah! What Is Wrong With You? That's Not How You Should Treat Or Talk To A Girl..And We Would Never Have With A Like You You So Many Girls In This School You Might Catch Something'' Jin Yeon Said Shocking All Of Us Where Did She Get The Guts To Say That To Him. ''I Won't Catch Anything And I Want One Of You''RapMon Said '' You'' I Said As I Got On My Bike Waiting For Jin Yeon To Get On ''Bye erts'' Jin Yeon Said As I Pedaled Away, Letting The Wind Go Through Our Hair And Face ''My House Or Yours Best Friend?'' I Asked ''Mine'' Jin Yeon Said And I Nodded.. Today Was A Long Day But Knowing The Bangtanboys RapMon Won't Quit Easily That

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My First Chapter I Know It's Short But What Do You Guys Think?? :) Leave Comments