Chapter 2

Falling In Love With The School Bad Boyz!

                                                                                        ~Hwang Seo Gi's POV~

-Few Days Later-

Jin Yeon And I Just Got To School, As We Chained Our Bikes Up Before Heading Inside. We Walked To Our Lockers Walking Through Crowded Hallways And Got To Our Lockers Opening Them Putting Our Bags Inside Before grabbing Our School Books. ''Damnnn~'' We Both Heard That Familiar Voice As We Shut Our Lockers And I Felt Someone Grab My And I'm Guessing He Grabbed Jin Yeon's As Well Cause We Both Gasped Turning To Face The Guy.. And Of Course It's RapMonster ''What Did We Tell You About Touching Us?'' I Asked As He Looked Me Up And Down Biting His Lip  ''Yah!'' I Yelled As He Looked At Me, The Past Few Days He Been Bugging Us Too Much And Touching Us ''You Girls Will Give In To Me, No One Rejects Me'' RapMonster Said ''We Did..'' Jin Yeon Said As She Grabbed My Hand Dragging Me Away. 

We Walked Into Homeroom And Sat At Our Seats, The Class Hasn't Started Yet So A Few Students Were Still Talking ''Can You Believe Him? He's Too Much'' Jin Yeon Asked And I Nodded Putting My Books Down ''He's Not Gonna Stop Until He Gets With One Of Us'' I Told Her ''And We Both Know That'll Never Happen.. He Doesn't Date He Just Likes ing'' Jin Yeon Said ''Right, And We Aren't Easy We Won't Just Let Him You Know'' I Said And She Nodded Agreeing. We Saw RapMonster Coming Into Class With The Guys And All Of Them Walked To Their Seats.

''Alright! Settle Down!'' Mr.Kim Said As He Walked Into The Class And Everyone Got Quiet And Sat Down. ''Open Your Books To Page 25, We're Going Over That Lesson'' Mr. Kim Said As We Took Our Books Out And Opened To The Page.

 

------------------

 

                                                                                      ~RapMonster's POV~

-Hours Later-

It Was Lunch Time And The Guys And I Were Eating On The Roof Like Always, I Mean After I ed Another . I Was Sitting Between Jin And Suga Buttoning My Shirt Up. Jin Had Headphones In His Ears Blasting His Music, He Been Doing That Lately For Some Reason ''What's His Problem?'' I Asked The Guys As I Started Eating My Lunch ''It's Jin, You're His Problem'' Jimin Told Me Making Me Roll My Eyes ''I Didn't Do Anything To Him, How Could I Be His Problem?'' I Asked ''You Keep Bringing Girls Up Here During Our Lunch Hour, Jin Hates That'' V Told Me Next And I Sighed, Looking At Jin Who Was Drinking Some Water. ''Jin?'' I Called Tapping His Shoulder But He Ignored Me. I Kept Tapping Him Until He Looked At Me Annoyed Taking His Headphones Off ''What!?'' He Yelled At Me Annoyed ''I'll Stop Bringing Girls Up Here If It Gets You This Mad'' I Told Him And He Just Nodded Going Back To His Eating 

I Looked At The Guys And Smiled ''What Do You Guys Think Of Those Dorks From Homeroom?'' I Asked Them ''Jin Yeon And Seo Gi?'' Suga Asked ''Yeah Them'' I Said ''Nerdy But Cute'' Jungkook Said ''You Think So?'' I Asked ''Duh Whoever Doesn't Think So Are Dumb They're Just Dorks'' J-Hope Said ''I'm Trying To Get With Them But They Won't Fall For Me..'' I Said And They All Laughed ''What's So Funny?'' I Asked Them ''You Really Think They'd Fall For You? Your A Huge boy And They Aren't The Kind Of Girls To Sleep Around'' Jin Said ''Well I'm Not Giving Up..I Might Ask Them Out''- ''Haha Very Funny'' Suga Said ''Yeah Imagine RapMonster Dating Haha'' J-Hope Said Lughing ''Yah! It's Not Funny'' I Told Them ''Omo! You're Serious?'' Jimin Asked Shocked ''Yes I Am.. If I Have To Date Them To Get Them In Bed I Will'' I Said ''You Can't Do That To Them..''Jin Told Me ''Why Not?'' I Asked Him ''You Just Can't!!'' Jin Yelled ''I'll Do What I Want'' I Told Him And He Just Stayed Quiet Rolling His Eyes ''So Which One Are You Gonna Ask Out? You Can't Have Both Of Them'' Suga Asked ''I Don't Know Yet.. I Want Both''- ''You Have To Pick One Dude'' J-Hope Told Me ''I Can Get Both'' I said And They All Looked At Each Other ''No Way,We'll Each Give You $20 If They Both Agree To Date You'' Suga Said ''Deal!'' I Said Smirking, Jin Got Up Annoyed Walking Toward The Roof Door ''Where Are You Going?'' I Asked Him ''I Want No Part In This.. What You're Doing Is Really Stupid And Immature'' Jin Said And Left. 

 

                                                                                      ~Jimin's POV~

 

After Lunch I Was Walking Around The Halls, I Had A Free Period And I Heard Music Playing So I Decided To Follow The Sound To A Studio Room. I Stood At The Door Way Seeing Jin Yeon Inside Dancing  While Seo Gi Was Sitting On The Floor Reading A Manga I Think. I Was Interested Watching Her Dance, Jin Yeon Was Looking At Herself In The Huge Mirrors Watching Herself Dance. She Was Dancing In A Cute But y Way And I Smirked When I Saw Her Lift Up Her Shirt A Bit As She Made Her Hips Roll,

She Was At It For A While, 'ing y' I Thought Wait What?? I Shook My Head And Saw Her Put Her Shirt Down As I Saw A Guy Walk In The Room And Go Over To Her ''Jin Yeon'' He Said Tapping Her Shoulder ''Hmm?'' She Asked Looking At Him ''This Is For You'' He Told Her Handing Her A Folded Paper ''Who's This From?'' Jin Yeon Asked Him Curious ''I Can't Say, I Was Told To Just Give It To You'' The Guy Said As He Bowed And Left The Room. Jin Yeon Stared At The Paper As She Went Over To Sit With Seo Gi ''What Is It?'' Seo Gi Asked ''I Don't Know Yet'' Jin Yeon Told Her ''Open It! I'm Curious What It Is'' Seo Gi Said And I Went Over To Them Grabbing It From Jin Yeon's Hand ''Yah!'' They Both Yelled Getting Up To Look At Me ''Give It Back Jimin!'' Jin Yeon Said Seriously ''Make Me'' I Told Her And She Tried Taking It Away But I Put My Hand Up In The Air Holding The Paper Up ''Come On Shorty Try To Get It Now'' I She Got On Her Toes Trying To Take It, Jumping Up A Bit Which Was Cute ''Haha Come On If You Want It Take It'' I Told Her And She Pulled My Arm Making Me Bump Her And We Both Fell To The Floor, Me Landing On Top Of Her. I Opened My Eyes Looking At Her Who Slowly Opened Her Eyes Staring Back Into Mine, I Stared At Her Beautiful Features Her Big Brown Eyes, Her Round Button Nose And Her Cute Small Parted Lips. I Didn't Realize My Heart Was Beating Fast ''Are You Guys Gonna Kiss Or What?'' I Heard Seo Gi Ask And I Shook My Head Getting Off Jin Yeon And She Got Up Before Snatching The Paper From My Hand ''Let's Go Seo Gi'' Jin Yeon Said As She Grabbed Her Friends Hands And Dragged Her Away Leaving Me Alone In The Studio Room. I Sighed Placing My Hand On My Chest, What Is Up With My Heart...

 

                                                                      ~Shin Jin Yeon's POV~

 

Seo Gi And I Were In Mrs. Parks Class Right Now, I Was Sitting With Her While More Students Were Coming In And Others Were Busy Talking. I Was Stil Staring At That Note I Got Earlier ''Open It, Or I Will'' Seo Gi Told Me And I Nodded Opening It And Read What Was Written

                                     'I Want To See You Smile & Laugh Everyday
                                         I Want To Feel Your Rosy Cheeks
                                               I Want To Be Close To You
                                                   I Want To Kiss You
                                                        I Want To Hold You
                                                              I Want To Love You
                                                                   I Want You To Be Mine
                                                                         You May Not See It But To Me You're Perfect'
 
 

After I Read It I Looked At Seo Gi Showing The Note To Her, She Read It Before Looking At Me ''Omo! A Love Note, Someone's In Love With You'' Seo Gi Said Smiling ''Yeah But Who Could It Be?'' I Asked Curious But She Shrugged ''I Think You'll Find Out Soon, You Find Out Everything'' Seo Gi Said And I Just Nodded That's True I Find Out A Lot Of Course With Her Help. I'm Really Curious Who Wrote This To Me. I Looked Over To Where The Bangtanboys Were And Saw Jimin Looking At Me Weird, I Shook My Head Looking Away As Mrs.Park Started Talking Like She Always Does In The Begining Of Class

Mrs. Park Looked Around At Everyone To See If Anyone's Missing, And I'm Pretty Sure No One Was Missing Who Would Miss Her Class It's Fun. ''Alright, There Is Something I Want To Talk To You About After Class But First Anyone Want To Go Ahead And Sing Or Dance For Us?'' She Asked Everyone ''Me!'' Seo Gi Yelled Getting Up ''Oh Alright, Go Right Ahead'' Mrs.Park Said As Seo Gi Hooked Her Phone To The Radio Playing The Song Before Standing In Front Of Everyone Getting Ready To Sing Like Always

 

Seo Gi Started Singing And I Got Excited Since She Was Singing One Of My Favorite Songs, I DDidn't Expect Her To Sing That Song. I Was Lip Syncing Along While She Sang And I Felt Someone Sit Next To Me And Looked Seeing RapMonster ''What Do You Want?'' I Asked Him ''I Just Want To Say You're Looking Really Cute'' He Told Me And I Gave Him A Look ''Very Funny, No For Real What Do You Want?'' I Asked Again, And He Caressed My Cheek ''A Date. You And Me Friday Night'' He Said Shocking Me As I Moved His Hand Away ''Um I Don't Think So''- ''Why Not?'' RapMon Asked Curious ''You Don't Date, I Bet You Just Want To Get Me In Bed And That Will Never Happen'' I Told Him ''I'm Not Trying To Do That, I Really Want A Date With You'' He Told Me ''I'll Think About It..'' I Told Him ''Great.. Oh Don't Tell Your Friend I Asked You Out'' He Said ''Why Not?'' I Asked Curious ''She'll Be Jealous Of Course'' He Said As He Got Up Going Over To His Friends. Seo Gi Jealous? Is He Kidding. ''Whoo!'' Everyone Started Clapping As Seo Gi Came To Sit Next To Me ''What Did That Pevert Say To You?'' Seo Gi Asked Me ''Uh.. I'll Tell You Later'' I Told Her ''Okay'' She Said. We Saw The Bangtanboys Get Up And Jin Go To Hook Up Their Device To The Radio ''Is This Another One Of Your Own Songs?'' Mrs. Park Asked ''Deh It Is'' Jin Told Her ''Great'' She Said As He Pressed Play.

 

They Got On The Floor & Stayed There For About A Good 10 Seconds Before They Started, Suga's Voice Was Actually Pretty Good. They Started Their Dance And I Was Impresssed It Was Really Good ''This Song Isn't Bad'' I Heard Seo Gi Say And I Looked At Her Who Had Her Eyes Glued To One Of Them ''Which One Of Them Has Gotten Your Attention?'' I Asked Curiously ''W-What Are You Talking About?'' She Asked ''Girl You Were Just Staring, Which One Is It?'' I Asked Again ''Nobody I Wasn't Staring Okay'' Seo Gi Said ''Alright Whatever You Say'' I Said Back. After They Finsished Their Dance We All Clapped And I Got Up Next ''My Turn'' I Said As I Hooked My Phone To The Radio And Scrolled Through My Playlist To Find The Song. I Pressed Play And Went To The Usual Spot In Front Of Everyone To Dance.

 

                                                                           ~UNKNOWN'S POV~

 

I Smiled As I Watched Jin Yeon Dance, She Moves So Smoothly. I Took My Phone Out And Recorded Her Dancing, I Have A Huge Crush On Her But I'm Scared To Tell Her How I Feel. I've Known Her Since We Were Young But I Don't Think She Remembers Me, I Get Shy To Speak To Her Now. She's The Most Beautiful Girl I've Ever Seen Well Besides Seo Gi. I Looked Over At Seo Gi And Saw RapMonster Bothering Her What Is This? First Jin Yeon Now Seo Gi What Is He Trying To Do? I Saw Jin Yeon Finish Her Dancing As She Ended It Bowing Before Getting Her Phone From The Radio.

I Smiled Putting My Phone Down And I Felt Someone Tap Me ''Deh?'' I Asked The Guy ''You Like Her Right? Your Always Recording Her When She's Dancing'' This Guy Asked Me ''So.. It's My Business'' I Told Him ''Okay Well You Might Want To Find Someone Else Cause I Heard RapMonster Wants Her'' He Told Me ''She Wouldn't Date Him'' I Said Back ''You Never Know... I Mean He's Strong, He Can Rap, Dance, He's Handsome, y And-'' I Cut Him Off ''Are You Gay Or Something?'' I Asked Him Curious ''Mwo? Of Course Not.. I Was Just Saying Anyone Can Fall For Him And His Friends'' He Said ''Well I'll Try My Best To Win Her Heart'' I Said As I Looked Over At Jin Yeon Who Was Talking To Seo Gi And Smiled When I Saw Her Laughing, I Love The Way She Laughs. A Few Other Kids Went Up Next To Dance Or Sing, I Never Go Up Since I Can't Do Either I .

After Class Before The Bell Rang Mrs. Park Started Talking To Everyone ''Alright, You Guys And Girls Have Amazing Talents But I Want To Try Something New..'' She Told Us ''Like What?'' Seo Gi Asked Curious ''Duets'' Was All She Said ''Hahaha Very Funny'' RapMonster Said As He And His Friends Laughed ''I'm Not Joking'' Mrs.Park Said ''But A Duet? No Way Not Gonna Happen'' RapMonster Spoke Up ''Then You'll Fail My Class'' She Told Him And He Sighed Annoyed. ''Yes Seo Gi?'' Mrs.Park Asked Her Since She Had Her Hand Up ''Um, Do We Get To Pick Our Duet Partners?''- ''Ani, I Will Be Picking For You'' Mrs. Park Said ''How Will You Pick? Randomly Or What?'' Another Student Asked ''Of Course Not, This Friday You'll Be Doing These Few Little Fun Exercises In My Class To See Who Gets Well With Who & Who Doesn't . I'll Pair You With Who I Think You Would Go Well Together With'' She Told Us, The Bell Rang And We All Got Up Bowing To Her As We All Headed Out.

 

                                                                                           

                                                                                              ~Hwang Seo Gi's POV~

 

School Was Finally Over, And Jin Yeon And I Were At Our Lockers Packing Up Our Books In Our Bags. I Saw Something Fall Out Of Her Locker And Picked It Up ''What's That?'' Jin Yeon Asked As She Tossed Her Bag Over Her Shoulders ''It Fell Out Of Your Locker'' I Told Her Handing Her A Cute Small Stuffed Monkey As She Shut Her Locker

 ''It's Cute But Who Put It In My Locker?'' Jin Yeon Asked, And I Looke At A Paper I Was Still Holding ''This Fell With It'' I Told Her Handing The Paper To Her,She Opened It As I Shut My Locker Too Tossing My Bag Over My Shoulder This Time ''What Does It Say?'' I Asked Curiously 

                                                                               ''Your Beauty Is Like An Angel That Fell From Heaven,
                                                                                   My Eyes Are Always On You, I Notice Everything You Do.
                                                                                      Your Cute I Smile, Your Adorable Laugh, The Way Your Forrow Your 
                                                                                         Brows When You Try To Focus. Actually I'm In All Your Classes You Just
                                                                                            Don't Know Who I Am.. I'll Reveal Myself To You Pretty Soon- XOXOXO Mystery Guy
 
 

Jin Yeon Looked At Me Confused ''He's Always Watching You? That's Creepy'' I Said As We Looked Around The Empty Hall But We Didn't See Anyone. Jin Yeon Put The Note And The Stuffed Monkey In Her Bag ''Let's Go'' I Said And She Nodded As We Headed Out Of The School. We Went To Our Bikes Un-Chaining Them And Got On Them. ''Want To Come Over?'' Jin Yeon Asked Me ''I'll Come Over Later, I Need To Do An Errand For My Eomma'' I Told Her ''Alright, Text Me'' Jin Yeon Said As She Pedalled Off Away And I Went The Other Way.

I Went To A Grocery Store, Getting Off My Bike And Chained It Against A Fence Before Going Inside. I Grabbed A Basket And Started Shopping, Taking Out The List My Eomma Gave Me This Morning ''Let's See..'' I Said Looking Over The List

Shopping List:
     *Bread
      *Cereal
     *Chocolate Chip Cookies
      *Meat
      *Ham & Cheese
       *Milk
      *Water/Juice
      *Beans
      *Yogurt
      *Fruits (Any Kind)
 

Dang So Many Things... Oh Well Let's Get To It. I Went From Aisle To Aisle Placing Everything I Needed In The Basket. I Was Almost Done I Just Needed To Get The Cereal. I Was In The Cereal Aisle And My Favorite Cereal Was Up High Of Course, I Got On My Tip Toes Trying To Grab It But It Wasn't Working So I Started Jumping. I Felt A Bigger Body Standing Really Close Behind Me And Grabbed The Cereal I Was Trying To Reach For. ''Here You Go'' The Deep Voice Said And I Turned Around  ''O-Oppa'' I Said Staring At Him

I Took The Box Of Cereal From Him ''T-Thanks'' I Said Smiling, Hyungwon Works Here He's A Really Nice Guy. He's Four Years Older Than Me I've Had A Crush On Him Since I Was 12. ''You're Welcome, How Have You Been? I Haven't Seen You In A While'' He Asked ''I'm Fine, Just Focusing On School'' I Told Him As I Put The Cereal In The Basket And Picked It Up ''That's Good, I Got Promoted So I'm The Manager Now'' Hyungwon Told Me ''Chincha!? That's Great News'' I Told Him Smiling ''Let Me Get That It Looks Heavy'' He Said Taking The Basket From Me ''You're Such A Gentlemen'' I Said Making Him Smile ''Thanks, Is This All You Need Or Is Their A Few More Things?'' He Asked ''That's All'' I Told Him 'Well Come On Then'' He Said Walking Off As I Followed Him. He Opened A Cashier Box Area And Went Behind It As I Took All The Food Out Of The Basket Putting It Down As He Started Swiping Each Item And Putting Them In Bags As I Watched. I Couldn't Stop Staring At Him, He's Too Cute ''Do I Have Something On My Face ?'' Hyungwon Asked As He Put The Last Item In The Bag ''A-Ani.. Mianhae'' I Said Looking Down Feeling Embarassed. ''It's Alright, The Amount Is $45.10'' He Tol Me As I Opened My School Bag Taking Out My Wallet And Took Out The Money ''Here You Go'' I Said Handing It To Him As I Grabbed All The Bags ''Let Me Help You'' Hyungwon Said As He Took Some Of The Bags And He Walked Out The Store With Me.

I Unchained The Bike And Placed Sme Of The Bags In The Basket As He Placed The Others In For Me, I'm Glad This Basket Is Big Enough For All This Stuff. I Got On My Bike Looking At Him ''It Was Nice Seeing You Again'' I Told Him ''Yeah You 2'' Hyungwon Said Back. ''Well See You'' I Said About To Pedal Off But He Stopped Me ''You Still Have My Number Right?'' Hyungwon Asked Me ''You Never Gave It To Me'' I Said ''Give Me Your Phone Then'' Hyungwon Said And I Took It Out Handing It To Him As He Put In His Number ''Here You Go, Call Me Sometime'' Hyungwon Handed Me My Phone And Kissed My Cheek Before Walking Back Inside. I Smiled Like An Idiot And Shook My Head Pedalling Away. I Rode All The Way Home And Pulled Into The House, I Got Off My Bike Leaning It Near The Garage Door And Grabbed All The Bags Before Walking To The Front Door. I Put The Bags Down Real Quick While I Fished For My Keys In My Pocket And Unlocked The Door Before Grabbing The Bags Again Going Inside Taking My Shoes Off And Walked To The Kitchen. I Started Putting The Groceries Away Then I Ran Upstairs Placing My Bag At My Desk And Sighed. I Hear My Phone Ringing And Checked Who It Was Before Answering

 

'Deh Eomma?'
            'Did You Buy The Things I Asked For?'
'Deh I Did, I Just Got Home. When Are
You Coming Home?'
                 'Great, I'll Be Home Later On'
'Okay, See You Later Bye' *Hangs Up*
 
 

I Put My Phone Down And Got Up Going To My Bathroom To Take A Quick Shower. About 20 Minutes Later I Came Out Wearing Sweats And A Wife Beater. I Heard My Phone Ringing Again And Answered

'Yeoboseyo?'
      Hey Best Friend! Can You Come Over? Pleaseee'
'Alright, I'll Be There In A Few Minutes'
                  'Oh, Can You Get Me Some Of Those Cookies I Like?'
Yeah Sure, See You Soon' *Hangs Up*
 

Jin Yeon Is A Pain In My Sometimes But I Love Her, I Grabbed My Jacket Putting It On Before Putting My Phone, Wallet And Keys In The Pocket And Fixed My Hair Real Quick Before Heading Downstairs Slipping My Shoes On And Headed Out. I Walked To The Nearest Store And Grabbed Some Of Those Cookies, Some Candy And Drinks Before Going To Pay. After I Paid I Left The Store Carrying The Bag As I Ate Some Candy, I Was Walking For A While But Heard Someone Behind Me I Turned Around Not Seeing Anyone. I Shrugged An Kept Walking. I Then Heard Someone Laughing And I Turned Again Not Seeing Anyone Again. I Started To Panic So I Walked Faster Before I Ran.  I Felt Like I Been Running Forever And I Stopped To Catch My Breath. I Heard Footsteps Coming Closer And A Hand Was Over My Mouth And Pulled Me Into An Alley. I Got Pushed Against A Wall And The Guy Moved His Hand Away ''Relax..'' I Heard That Familiar Voice And Looked At Who It Was ''V? What The Heck Are You Doing!? You Scared Me'' I Yelled At Him  ''Yah! Are You Not Gonna Answer Me Or-'' He Cut Me Off Placing His Finger Against My Lips''Shh!'' He Got Closer To Me As We Heard Someone Run By The Alley, And He Was Staring Into My Eyes As I Stared Back. V Moved His Finger From My Lips Still Staring At Me ''What Are You Staring At?'' I Asked Curious, He Looked Me Up And Down Before Leaning Close To My Face ''Don't Even Think About It!'' I Told Him As I Pushed Him Away ''What?'' He Asked ''You Were About To Kiss Me'' I Told Him ''No I Wasn't... You're Crazy'' V Said Before Walking Away Leaving Me Alone. I Shook My Head And Left This Creepy Alley To Head To Jin Yeon's.

 

                                                                                  ~Shin Jin Yeon's POV~

 

I Was In My Bedroom At My Desk Doing My Homework While Listening To Some Kpop. I Felt Someone Touch My Shoulders Scaring Me And Seo Gi Started Laughing ''Yah! That Wasn't Funny.. How Did You Get In?'' I Asked As I Looked At Her Who Just Sat On My Bed ''It Was Open'' She Told Me ''Okay'' I Said ''Here Are Your Cookies'' She Said Handing Me The Bag. ''Yay'' I Said Taking Them Out Of The Bag As I Opened One And Started Eating Them. I Got Up To Turn My Radio Off And Went To Sit With Her On The Bed ''So Anything Happen?'' I Asked Curious ''Hyungwon Oppa Gave Me His Number And Kissed Me On The Cheek'' Seo Gi Told Me ''Omo! He Did? Girl You Been Crushing On Him Since Forever'' I Said And She Nodded ''I Know Do You Think It'll Be Weird If We Went Out?'' Seo Gi Asked Me ''Maybe, He's Older Than Us By Four Years And Would Your Parents Approve?'' I Asked Her ''They Don't Need To Know If It Were To Happen'' Seo Gi Told Me ''I Guess, It's Your Love Life'' I Said. ''Omo! And I Know I'm Not Crazy But A While Ago Before I Got Here I Swear V Tried To Kiss Me'' Seo Gi Told Me Shocking Me ''Mwo!? Bad Boy V?' I Asked ''Duh Who Else''- ''Mmm, Is He The One You Were Staring At In Mrs. Park's Class?'' I Asked ''I Told You I Wasn't Staring At Anyone'' She Said Annoyed ''Okay My Bad..Who Do You Think Is The Guy Leaving Those Notes For Me?'' I Asked Her ''I'm Not Sure But We Can Make A List Of The Quiet/Mysterious Ones Or Try To Catch Who Stares At You A Lot Then Bam We Caught Him'' Seo Gi Told Me That's Actually Not A Bad Idea ''Good Idea, But He's In All My Classes So I Bet We'll Catch Him Soon'' I Said Smiling, I Really Want To Find Who This Mystery Guy Is. ''Oh! You Never Told Me What RapMon Was Saying To You Today'' Seo Gi Said Looking At Me Curiously ''He Um.. He Asked Me Out On A Date'' I Told Her '' I Knew It! He Asked Me Out Too'' She Said Shaking Her Head ''He Really Thinks He Can Play Us And Get Away With It'' I Said And She Had This Evil Look On Her Face ''What Are You Thinking?'' I Asked ''He Wants A Date Let's Give Him One'' Seo Gi Said Confusing Me

''You Lost Me'' I Said ''He Wants To Play Dirty, Let's Play Dirty Back.. I Have An Idea'' Seo Gi Said ''How?'' I Asked Again ''I Bet He Wants To Get In Bed With Us.. What If We Make Him Think He Did'' Seo Gi Said And My Eyes Widened Listening As She Told Me Her Idea.