Part I

In your eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I close my eyes for the nth time as I dread to hear his voice, his salute and his cheerful tone. Come on where are you? baekhyun?? I breathe calm for a second trying to collect myself and connect with him. This isn’t real. I say to myself. I try to think of it as the lies we said when we were kids and ended up believing them. May be this is just a nightmare due to a bad day. And the reality hits me again. Memories come back running for me. I open my eyes to run from the dark corners of my mind but there’s no difference as I face the darkness of the box they put me in. Pitch black. I recall every minute and second how it started … and how it ended. It all happened so fast. I couldn’t focus my mind on something precise. Between the talk and the beating coming to me from nowhere and everywhere. It just poured as rain. It must’ve been painful for him.

   I’ve seen it coming. I told him that there has been too much noise outside the bar but he just asked me to let go and focus on him instead while he took a sip of his beer. A few minutes later I heard glass chattering and my right side stung. I gasped for air as my mouth formed an O because I’ve never experienced such pain. The next hit was in the spine and it blew me off bed. I screamed in pain and then screamed again at the thought of baekhyun. I called him out. baekhyun. baekhyun?? Byun Baekhyun!!!  “You dare steal my car you little er? HUH??! Who fed you when you were starving you mother er? HUH??!! WHO?? You piece of ” I heard someone say from behind as I tried rolling to my back. Series of kicks landed on my stomach and punches on my face. I tried opening my eyes even if it was the hardest task to do at the moment. I saw that baseball bat come closer and closer then everything turned dark. And I haven’t heard from him since then.

Apparently I was evacuated to the hospital and barely made it. “She was unconscious for a week” As I heard them whisper.

They thought I bit myself. No matter how many degrees they got and how high their IQs were. They were dumb douches. s bribed to keep me shut with injections. Injections shadowed by the nam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter