*I'm not a stranger!*

MONSTER OR LUCKY ONE?

I couldn't sleep well that night. I was asking myself: Why did he save me? Why did he want to help me? Or, why do I trust him!? What should I do tomorrow? What if something bad happens tomorrow? I don't know the answers! Why should we meet so early? Why? Isn't it too early? Was my decision about killing myself right? But, something was bothering me. I shouldn't listen to him! It's not important what I'm made for when I can't even do what I want!.....

After all of these thoughts, I decided to go there at 6:45 and check everything beforehand. If it seems fishy, I won't go!

___________________________________

When I arrived there, it was 6:40. I waited outside and checked everything carefully.

They came at 6:55 (the guy with strange man). The guy was speaking and the strange man was listening calmly but, after 2 minutes, the boy left. I made my decision to approach him. I went inside and sat in front of him. 

___________________________________

*: Hi! Someone told me you can help me but, I don't think so. I want to give a chance to myself for a better life. Sorry for this but, I don't have much time. 

SM(strange man): Hello! Nice to meet you! Yes, he told me about you! You wanted to kill yourself! It's okay. I undrestand you. I can help but, it's only possible when you want. 

*: Just tell me how can you help me. Or .....no.... tell me why you want to help me? What do you want from me?

SM: Too many questions! My patient gave me money but, you don't need to do this because, Kyungsoo wants me to see you and help you!

*: Who?

SM: Haha! 😃 You don't know his name?!!!! The boy you met last night!

*: Ah! Him? But, why does he want to help me?

SM: You can ask him yourself! I also can't believe this! He's usually always so quiet! Let's do our job! Now, give me your hand. 

I extended my hand towards him. He held it and closed his eyes. I feel something in my hand. It's in my head and now my body! He suddenly opened his eyes. 

SM: OMG! ..............This is unbelievable! What is your name? How old are you?

*: What? Why do you ask? They aren't important here.....

SM: It's too complicated! Are you KIM MINSEO? You have to answer me! Are. You. Kim. Minseo?

*: I can't watch your stupid little game anymore. 

I stood up and walk toward the door. 

SM: Please wait! I know I look like a crazy man right now! but .... I know who you are and why all these things happened to you! I can help you and I will help you but, now, it's not becouse of kyungsoo but you!

{he knows me? It's impossible! It's a stupid joke! Maybe a hidden camera😒but, why!? why did he say he knows what happend to me? I can't belive him but, I want to know more. I have nothing to loose so let's listen to him.}I thought.

I stopped myself from moving any further. 

*: I don't trust you sir. Say something believable. I'll give you 1 minute to convince me that I should listen to you or even belive you!!!!! I'm sorry for this but, I'm not sure about my safty here. 

SM: Okay! You're right! 1 minute is perfect!19 years ago, something bad happend to our big family and many of us were killed. Our children were lost and they were growing without knowing who they really are. I know it's shoking and unblivable but, you weren't in right place so all of these happend to you and I am so sorry for them!

{this man is crazy! I don't understand what he's talking about! It's like a TV drama and he wants me to belive him!?} I thought.

*: Ok! I don't understand anything but, I don't care. My parents forced me to do something that I hate and just because it can specify the way of my life, I thought it would be better to die than living that way! That's all! I don't care about your past! It's ture that I have nothing to loose but, I don't want to waste my time here!!!!

SM: It's not my past! It's ours! You and me! I can save you! You don't have to do something they want anymore!

{last sentense!!!!OMG! This is what I want! I would do anything for it but, it may be dangerous.}

SM: You are a sceptic girl! I know you can't trust me easily! I will help you! I'll talk to your parents about a trip! You can decide what you really want after that! and I promise you I will respect to it and help you to reach your goal!

{something in my heart says I can trust him. I don't see anything bad in his eyes.}

*: A trip? Where? How long?

SM: For one month! To our school! Our home! It's summer! I can convience your parents so don't worry about them.

{it seems good! I really want to try it! I don't care about what happens after becouse I really need to rest and,  this trip would be amazing! I'll go there alone, and my parents won't be there(no nagging😤)}

*: Ok! But, if I feel like something is wrong I'll call the police!!!!!

SM: Hahaha😂OK!

{I gave him my address}

*: Oh sir! I should know your name!

SM: AHA! You're right! You can call me Mr. Lee

We separated ways. He is going to talk to my parents tomorrow! I don't know why I feel like it's complicated! I'm a little happy, scared, curious, maybe with a little hope?!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------tomorrow------

All day I was thinking about his words!I remember my past even when I was 5! And there isn't any strange thing in it! What if he's lying? But, he looked so inoccent when he was talking!.....

Suddenly, my mother comes in!

MM:were you thinking about it?I know you are smart girl and you will undrestand us!it may be hard at first but it will be too normal after one or two weeks!

*: Mom! I'm tired! I can't think anymore! I can't undrestand! I want to be happy and how can I be happy when I'm doing what I hate?!!!

MM: Okay, I understand. Don't think about it! Just rest! After summer you'll do it! I know because you're my daughter!😊

She gave me a cup of hot choclate; the door bell is ringing!!!!!!{maybe he is mr.lee?!!!}

My mother left to open the door. 

She came back about 20 mins later. 

MM: Minseoya! Mjnseoya! Your teacher came!

I decided to pretend I know nothing. 

*: My teacher?! Who? Which one? Why?!!!!

MM: Mr. Song! He said they want to go to trip and he asked me if you can go with them!

*: A trip?! Why me though?

MM: He said you looked tired these days and you were a good student so, they chose you!

*: Where? When is it and how long will it last?

MM: It's gonna be at the jungle!! The day after tomorrow! You'll be there for a whole month! I think it'll help you if you're okay with it. I can talk to your father!

{they talked for 20 minutes. She didn't tell me anything at all! However, this is what she thinks and I hope this trip can change at least something in my life.}

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow! I understand my father allowed me to go so, my mother came to help me pack! What will happen?!! 

Why did he lie to my mother? Mr. Song is one of our teachers! I'm scared but, I really wanna finish everything! I'm tired of this life! My parents allowed me just becouse they think I will do what they want after it! This trip is risky but, I'll accept it. 


hi everyone!sorry for updating so late! I traveled to malaysia last week!

Malaysia is so beautiful and I had lots of fun there****

anyway sorry for mistakes and hope you like it! I'm waiting for your precious comments*thank you so much***