*the last way*

MONSTER OR LUCKY ONE?

MF(my father): I think you should study in university. Major is good as well.

MM(my mother): We know you don't like it but, you're too young to understand what we say. So, I'd like you to listen to us.  

*:(me! kim minseo): But, I've done everything you've asked of me! I'm already 20! I can choose to do what I want to! I hate that major and I HATE that university! Mom, please! Don't force me! I can't do it!

MF: Your age isn't important when you're so immature! How can you talk to us like this?! You're so mean! I can't tolerate this anymore! GO to your room!_he shouted_

MM: You need time to undrestand us and our decision. GO and think about it._she said, full of anger_

{I can't tolerate this anymore too! I don't need time because I really hate my that parents get the choice on what I have to do.What should I think about?} Instead of going to my room, I went out.

_____11:30 PM______on the street_____________

{I've lived for 20 years and did whatever they want. I hate calligraphy but, I learned it just because they asked me to. Major in university is what I should do for rest of my life so, I have to love it right? Why do they force me to do what I really hate!???? There isn't anything I can do. This is the fifth time I've asked them to allow me to make my own choices. My father's answer was very clear. That means I have no choice but do what they want.} I thought to myself.

I know this decision will specify the way of my life so, I should be serious about it. Honestly, I was thinking about this a long time ago. I got scared to do it though but, it's the only way to end my miserable life.

If my part won't allow me to make my own decisions, I'mforced to do what they want instead. That's what I hate so much. I'd rather die instead.

I'LL KILL MYSELF TONIGHT!

If God wants me alive, I'm gonna keep on suffering because, my parents will never understand my feelings. If God wants me dead, that's perfect then! I'll gladly accept it!

I've made my decision! I'm gonna wait for a car to pass by.

{OKAY! Don't afraid! Just walk straight and look forward!} I said to myself. A car with high speed is comming! Everythis is going as planned!}

I began to walk. 

I hear the car comming closer. It's so scary! My heart is beating fast! What if I die? Happiness isn't something I have in my life. I didn't have it even for a second. What a waste of time. I lived like a loser and now, I'm gonna finish it like a loser too. Something in me told me to not do this but, it's too late. I can't move.

I can't feel my legs! It's like my legs are stuck to ground! OMG! It's too late!

I feel so sorry for myself!

*:I'M SORRY MINSEO! I HOPE YOU LIVE BETTER IN THE NEXT LIFE!___I said to myself loud.

I was ready for my death to arrive.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB(car's horn)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I feel a strong pain in my body but, I though it'd be much more painful.

Maybe we feel less pain when we die???

?:ARE YOU OKAY?

{what?} I can feel my body and the pain in it! I'm still alive! My eyes opened.

I see a guy that's looking at me with frightened and wide eyes. 

?:Are you okay? Can you see me? Can you hear me?

*: Oh! y-yeah. What happened? Am I dead?

?: What? NO! I saved you in the last second! Were you planning to kill yourself?! Are you crazy? However, are you okay?

*: Why?! Why did you save me? WHY? I didn't ask anyone to save me!_I shouted_

I walked on street, waiting for next car. After he saved me, I now understand that I want to die. I can't live like this!

?: HEY! Please! Don't do this! You must be really sad but, this isn't the right thing to do. Please don't!

*: Don't talk to me! Mind your business! I don't want to live!

Second car is comming. I'm ready! 

*: BYE WORLD! YOU WERE TOO CRUEL TO ME! DON'T BE TO CRUEL TO ANYONE ELSE!__I shouted__

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I feel a great pain all over my body. 

?: You know, I can't just let you die! At least not now! Please listen to me! If you don't like it, I'll help you kill yourself in easier way so, please, listen to me first. 

*: I want to kill you for bothering me. It was hard to make this decision tonight and you're making it harder! Okay, I'll listen to you first. If I don't like your suggestion, you shoud do something for me. 

?: OK! Uh, after seeing you in this situation, I find that you're exhausted and disappointed. I don't know what your problem is but, there is a place that some men lived;one of them can help you to find your way and destiny. Finding what you were created for or what will make you happy!

I thought about his last sentence. What did I need to be happy? Why don't I have it? This made me curious. Something from bottom of my heart said, let's try. This is the last chance.

*: Where can I find him?

?: I'll ask him to come! Tomorrow 7:00 at .... cafe. Is that good?

*: How can I trust you? Why should I trust you?

?: Death is the last way. I know because I tried it once before. Why shouldn't you try another way and lastly choose death?

*: You're right. How do I find him?

?: He will be wearing a gray suit. You can find him easily! I hope it can help you!

*: Thank you!

we separated and I went home. It was 2:00 A.M. I don't know what's waiting for me but, I don't think he can help me.....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

thank you for reading! hope you like it !here is 2:15 A.M and I'm so sleepy so I can't write a long chapter;and I think I had alot of mistakes becouse of tiredness!so I'm so sorry!:(

I'm really looking forward to your ideas and comments!thanks again!fighting!