How we got to know each other

Attractive vs. Unattractive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"1.2.3." I am rushing. Just give him 5 more minutes. He probably just woke up. He's probably just realizing it. "1...2...3...4." 

BAM! Suddenly the door to my room opens as if there's a tornado outside. The one I was expecting just appeared in front of me. 

"Can I help you?" I ask with a sly smile. 

"So it was you," he points a finger at me. He's breathing very hard and fast. Oh I can see the anger building up in you. 

 "I don't know what you are talking about," I say with a half smile.

"You put my donuts under my pillow! I know it's you. Don't lie!" Jihwan says with a loud tone but not screaming. 

"Do you have any evidence?" I smile which makes him even angrier. 

"Duh? Hyunseung my best friend was in the room staying on the top bed and saw you carrying the donuts but he thought you were a normal human and put it on the bed in the plastic bag or somewhere I can't put my head." 

"Maybe Hyunseung wanted to prank you and put the fault on me," I say and give him a side eye then continue to look in my phone. 

"Look at the donuts. What's left of them it's only flat parts and crumbles. You killed my donuts," he pouts as he looks at the plastic bag. "Now I have no donuts and a dirty pillow case." 

I sigh and sit up. I walk towards him. I am dressed in a one piece pikachu pyjama. 

"Look here you tall freak," I say and press on his chest with my point finger. There's a big height difference between us. I'm a small creature next to a tall mountain. 

"Freak?" He is offended. 

"Yes. Don't mess with me or I'll make your life a hell. Don't tell me what I can't do and what I can't touch. Nobody tells me what to do unless they have a contract. Got it?" 

He squints his eyes then rolls them. "Whatever. You are crazy," he says and walks out of the room. 

"Crazy ah? He called me crazy? Did I hear that right?" I ask myself. Oh this guy really wants to get in trouble. 

"Yeah crazy! Take a chill pill," he says and walks out of the room. 

I'm not crazy. I'm pretty! I always got what I wanted from everyone. If I want your donuts I will take them. 

Huh whatever an ugly guy like him doesn't even have the right to look me in the eyes. Get some surgery you ugly freak. You have to at least be half beautiful to have the right to talk to me. I have 1.3 million followers on Insta. Who's on top now huh? Me me me not youuuu!! 

My phone rings and I try to find it in the bed. I see the caller's ID and I drop the phone back on the bed. It's Joonyoung. I met with him at the club and we continued talking. After a week of talking on the phone day and night we decided to see each other. He was dreamy. Perfectly tall for me, handsome and hit and very good with words. He knew what to tell me to fool me. We dated for 2 days until he told me that he's seeing another girl. He wanted to choose between us. I'm nobody's 2nd choice. I am not competing with another girl for a guy. I am better than that. I felt betrayed. I've never been someone's 2nd choice. I am number one for every guy I have ever dated. I can't understand how is not to be the first in a person's heart. 

In the end I decide to answer the ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter