When we first met

Attractive vs. Unattractive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihwan's POV 

As I am walking slowly on the stairs, my phone rings and I see that the caller is my all time favorite guy friend Hyunseung. This dude is the best. 

"Where did you dissappear to man? The guys just came with a lot of girls. Hot girls. Move your here before I take every girl home with me," he says and laughs. 

"Chill man. I only went to the bathroom. I'll come back soon. Just leave a date for me too okay?" I say lastly and end the call. 

Tonight me, Hyunseung and another friend Sungmin came to the club. Hyunseung insisted that he will find me a girlfriend by the end of the night. I haven't dated in a while and he thinks I will die from loneliness and too much hand activity. Whatever. It's not a bad idea if I start dating too, I didn't do all that skinship in a while and I kinda miss it. 

 

I walk in our corner of the club and I see a lotttt of hot girls surrounding Hyunseung and Sungmin and also I see some old acquaintances with their girlfriends. I go to each one of them so we can shake hands. 

"Jihwan bro long time no see," a guy named Chanyeol says and we shake hands. 

"I see you are no longer single," I say and shake hands with his girlfriend. 

"I'm Yura. Nice to meet you," she says nicely. 

"And btw man there's something I need to give you," Chanyeol says and hands me a floral paper. I open it and read it. 

"Woah man you are getting married. Congratulations," I say feeling good but bad. Good for him bad for me. I want a partner too. all day ah ah. 

"Thanks man. By the way this is Baekhyun my friend," Chanyeol says and looks at a shorter guy than both of us that sports a lot of eyeliner. I know that idols do it but common people should not be wearing makeup. Or is he an idol? 

"Hi," he says and we shake hands. "This is my girlfriend Eunju," he says and I look at her.

In the moment I landed my eyes on this girl my world broke in two, my heart shattered in my stomach and my eyes turned blind. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm usually a very rational person and a guy who thinks first with his head, then with his heart and lastly with his . But I think I just fell for this girl in front of me. I only know her name and I have no idea what and who she is but I feel like that doesn't matter now. I just want to dance with her and then kiss in the back of the club and then have ? I don't even want right now. I don't want . I feel like it will ruin my mood. I want to know this girl and get rid of her boyfriend. 

"Hi," she says and doesn't even look at me. She's probably mad. It's not my fault. It's this guy's fault...oh what am I even saying stop. 

"My name is Kim Jihwan," I say and hold my hand for her to shake. I just want to be polite. Is my hand shaking? Please don't be. 

"Nice to meet you," she answers and shakes my hand with a very bored attitude. Such a big turn off -_- . 

Huh great first meeting. 

What can I say about this night? Well I kept drinking some alcohol beverage that I never had before and stared all the time at the Eunju girl. She's so damn beautiful. I wonder how she would look under - wth am I saying? I am not a big ert. I have an average libido and don't fap that often. ! 

It's time to go home and I haven't accomplished anything. I didn't talk to Eunju. I haven't gotten her number. I just continued staring at her. Ah I'm going crazy because I'm so pathetic. Hey it's okay. I can find her on social media. Or I can just ask Hyunseung to get me her number. And her boyfriend.. Maybe it was just me but I think they are not in the best terms. Pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter