Ch.Forty Six

You make me feel (baekmi)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Bomi and Baekhyun enter the café and Baekhyun remember something.

“Bom-ah, I didn’t bring my wallet. Can you pay the drink for me first?”

“No, you can just watching me.” Bomi was joking and go waiting in line to order.

“Ay..” Baekhyun nudge her, “Where’s the kind hearted Bomi go?”

Their conversation makes someone in front of them turn around and Bomi surprised to meet her, “Taemi sunbae-nim, Annyeong Haseyo.”

“Hey Bomi. Boyfriend?” Taemi pointed at Baekhyun.

“No sunbae-nim, he’s my friend, Baekhyun. Baek, this is my sunbae at campus, Taemi sunbae-nim.”

Two of them shake each other hands and introduce themselves. Taemi move to her left so Bomi and Baekhyun can step up to order their drink.

“Have me met before, Baekhyun?”

“Ne?” Baekhyun is hesitating to answer the question.

“Ah.. I remember now. You’re the one from Hapkido department right? Just be a man if you already know her.”

Bomi who finished ordering the drink now turn with questioning face, “Hapkido? Since when you became a Hapkido student?”

“Am I wrong?” Taemi confused, “You’re not the one who asked me to send your greeting to her in my class? You kinda look similar.”

Taemi drink is ready so she just end her own question without waiting for answer, “I’m sorry if I get it all wrong. I’ll get going first, Bomi, Baekhyun.”

“Ne, sunbae-nim.” Bomi turn to Baekhyun, “I think you owe me explanation for this thing first.”

Baekhyun grab their drinks and walk with Bomi to the seat on the corner.

“Thanks for the drink, Bom. I’ll pay it later when we arrive at dorm.”

“No need, Baek. It’s my treat.” Bomi smiled.

“I’m really happy that I can be with you, Bom. Seriously.”

 

Bomi phone is ringing before she can say anything, she take a breath first before answer the phone.

“Hello, Kyung.”

“Are you alright?” Kyung sounded worried.

“Of course, I am.”

“Thank God, you didn’t come for quite long time, so I’ve got worried.”

“Sorry, I met my friend on the way back and we decided to have a chat. I forgot to tell you about it, sorry Kyung.”

Another phone was ringing and Bomi saw Baekhyun grab his phone from his pocket. Bomi reach out for his hand and squeeze it while slightly shaking her head. Baekhyun understand and he just ended the call and text the caller he’ll call him back.

“I don’t know, but I guess it’ll take long time.” Bomi continue her conversation without moving her hand from Baekhyun hand.

“I know, you win.” Bomi laughed, “So what do you want, Kyung?”

“What? Don’t ask for impossible thing. I’m hanging up.” Bomi was joking.

“Okay, okay. Let’s talk about this later at the dorm.”

“I’ll be waiting Bomi. I love you.”

“I..” Bomi want to say ‘love you too’ as a habit but she stop as she was uncomfortable saying it in front of Baekhyun, “Will be back soon, Kyung. Bye.”

 

“I don’t know what were you talking about with him but I’m jealous, Bom.”

“Don’t saying things like that, Baek.”

“What is the thing he asks from you?”

“I don’t think you need to know that.” Bomi release her hand from him and lean back to her seat.

Baekhyun find Bomi was uncomfortable to talk about this, “I’m sorry Bomi-ah. I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable. I’m just curious what is the thing that count as impossible thing for you. I thought you can do anything.” Baekhyun smiled.

“You give me too much credit.”

“So it’s still a secret?” Baekhyun pout.

“Stop doing that.”

“Hmm? Doing what?”

“Makes what you were asking became thing that was hard to rejected.” Bomi sigh.

“Really? I have that kind of charm?”

Bomi let out a sigh in disbelief and just shake her head, “I really can’t with you Baek.” Bomi laughed and take a sip of her drink.

“So what’s the thing he was asking you?”

“Baek..Stop it..”

“Why..” Baekhyun cooed, “Don’t tell me..” Baekhyun show some kind of horror face.

“What? What’s in your mind?”

“Is he ask for a kiss?”

“YAH!” Bomi held her head down, embarrassed that she sound so loud, “Aish, look what you’ve done.”

“So it’s not a kiss?”

“Of course not. He want me to arrange romantic date with him, satisfied?” Bomi realized that she just slip out the information that she didn’t want him to hear.

Baekhyun fall silent and now somehow Bomi kinda feel guilty about it.

“But why it’s impossible?” Baekhyun broke the silent with his question.

“Ne?” Bomi surprised, “That’s what you’ve been thinking about?” Bomi feel so stupid to think that Baekhyun might be hurt to hear about it.

“Well, I just didn’t get it. I mean, you’ve done that thing with me. Our date in Seoul Forest, you’re the one who arrange that date. Remember?” Baekhyun smiled and Bomi blushed to think about it, “Ah, but it was good that you said it’s impossible. Don’t do that with him.”

“Silly. He’s my boyfriend, I’ll do what I want with him.” Bomi said and Baehyun smile bitterly, “I know, you don’t need to remind me that.”

 

Bomi just drink as she didn’t know what to say anymore.

“Ah, talk about our date in Seoul forest, did you know the picture I sent you is the one I took from our date there?”

Bomi eyes widened and she searching for the photo inside her bag and look at it carefully.

“You bring the photo with you?” Baekhyun asked with excitement.

“How can I know that this was from Seoul forest?”

“Hmm, I thought you’ll remember what you wear from that time. Oh, and I kinda put a small hint on what I wrote. Let me see the picture.” Bomi gave the photo and Baekhyun flip it, “Here, The flower of my heart is blooming. Flower – isn’t that related to Seoul forest? We look at the flower as we walk around back then.”

“Aigoo, that’s what you called a hint?”

“It’s not?” Baekhyun scratched his head, “But for other pictures I’m sure I gave you a good hint.”

Bomi pull out all the photos inside her bag and put it on the table. Baekhyun take the first photo he sent to her.

“You know why I sent you a mirror photo to represent our fate?”

Bomi thinking for a while, “You didn’t know? Here’s another clue, remember about how I “met” you for the first time?”

“When I was practiced in the music room?” Baekhyun nodded, “Then why it’s not a practice room photo?”

“Hahaha, I want to put that at first, but I’m afraid it’s gonna be so easy to guess, since it was my first photo, I don’t want you to get it so easy.”

“So you put mirror instead because practice room has mirrors?”

“Ah, I didn’t mean that mirror. The one way mirror, that’s what I meant.”

“Huh? Why?”

“Because that what makes me stay and watch your performance, and I keep coming after watching you one time because you’re so attractive. There’s no doubt I can keep coming because of the one way mirror on the practice room makes me feel safe to do that. And I slowly keep falling for you when I watched your practice couple times. And what I feel for you, it what makes me muster up my courage to come closer to you when we finally met each other at school party. And the story goes with my mistake to ruin your dress that time.”

“Ah, right..” Bomi chuckled while she reminiscence the scene in her head.

“If the practice room didn’t have that mirror, maybe our story just ended with you helping me stand up at the school party because I don’t feel the urge to get to know you.”

“But we became seatmate eventually, maybe we can still get along with that fact only.”

“I survived my two years at school without getting along with my seatmate, if I didn’t already fall for you back then, I probably just repeat that same result with you. So that’s why I think the mirror is playing big part of our fate.”

“I never thought that we will talk about mirror seriously.” Bomi chuckled.

“Hahaha, but isn’t it nice to remember our moment back then.”

“Second photo.” Bomi tried to not enganged to that conversation.

“You must be knew about this one right? It’s kinda obvious.”

Bomi look at the photo once again and read what’s written there, “Give me one more clue.”

“Really? You still can’t guess that? Hmm, this is about when you officially became Baekhyun fan.” Baekhyun chuckled.

“Ah.. When we took photo as a proof for that day? I look really weird on that photo.”

<
Please log in to read the full chapter