3-6-5, Say 520

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

Minseok is rushing to the airport. It’s only the next day he realises the phone in his hand is not his.

 

 

 

Foreword

Written for  Luminations 2016  . Do check out the other fics too on there if you are reading this :)

 

prompt #59 :" Minseok and Luhan are strangers that have a messy collision at the airport; in their haste to gather their things and get to their terminals on time, they accidentally switch phones--but they don't realize it until after their flights. With Minseok in one country and Luhan in another, switching back isn't so easy--but they are both in desperate need of their phones and all their information. They ultimately agree to keep each others' phones for the time being, swapping necessary info so they can both keep functioning until they have a chance to meet up and switch back. But having each others' phones, they wind up learning a lot about each other, and they start having more reason to be excited to meet up again than just their phones."

 

Notes: The names of the senders in the fic depend on the relationship the two characters share. Also, the title of the fic is based partly on an EXO song and one of Luhan’s weibo posts.

 

A great time participating in the Luminations for the first time. 

 

This fic couldn't ever be without you, Skye ( @Kkaepsong )

 

 

[all the pics in the fic belong to their rightful owner. I just google-searched :D ]