Not just your dongsaeng?

It is our fate to meet and fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Because Ji Hyo is..." Jong Kook holds Ji Hyo's hand under the table. But she was struggling to pull it away from his grasp.

"Hey..Bo Youngie! The meat is going to burn, quickly take it out!" Ji Hyo screams to distract the girls.

"Ah..oh my god.." The girls quickly pick up the pieces of meat to their plates.

Ji Hyo looks back at Jong Kook. She shakes her head.

Jong Kook was looking at Ji Hyo and he attempts to hold her hand again.

Ji Hyo lets him do that. She nudges his hand and shakes her head again.

Jong Kook understood what that meant. Ji Hyo didn't want Jong Kook to reveal their relationship. She understood his stand, but at the same time, Jong Kook really hoped that he could tell the whole world that they are dating.

"Hmm..luckily, the meat still can be eaten..." Bo Young said and she looks up at Jong Kook and Ji Hyo. "Saem..you haven't said..What is Ji Hyo not being your dongsaeng?" 

"Aye..don't listen to him..He meant that he didn't want me to be his dongsaeng...We always quarrel at home, you know? He hates me at home..and we fight always..." Ji Hyo explains on behalf of Jong Kook.

"Hmm..I can see that...no wonder on the first day of school, saem punished you...hahaha...you two always bicker..." Bo Young laughs.

Jong Kook just nodded. He was still holding Ji Hyo's hand, and he was concerned if Ji Hyo would be alright.

"Oppa..pali eat.." Ji Hyo signalled to the blank Jong Kook.

"Ah..arasso..." Jong Kook picked his chopstick and continued eating.

 

They finished the food and Jong Kook started eating the rest of the food they ordered. He mixed the bibimbap, the rice and veggies with the half poached egg together with the black bean sauce. 

"Ah..it looks so good..." Jong Kook almost drooled from the fantastic scent of sesame seeds that topped up the dish.

He scooped a spoonful and that first one was for Ji Hyo. "Ahh..Ji Hyo ah..." Jong Kook said.

Ji Hyo opens and she ate it. With still full, she pointed a thumbs-up sign. "So good..ooh..." Ji Hyo was grinning.

Jong Kook chuckled. Seeing Ji Hyo love the food made him proud, as a boyfriend.

"Oppa..eat more..." Ji Hyo helped Jong Kook scoop a big portion of rice and chugged it into his mouth. 

"How is it?" Asked Ji Hyo.

"Mmmmmm.......it is soooo goodd..." Jong Kook laughed with his cheeks full like a chipmunk.

So the two of them continued feeding each other, a mouthful after another. They were happy together and the two girls look at them being cute together.....

 

After the lunch, Jong Kook sent the two girls home before they head home. They get off the taxi in front of their houses.

"Ji Hyo ah..do you want to go into my house? Let's have a talk." Jong Kook asks once they alighted the taxi.

Ji Hyo nods. "Gaja..oppa..." Ji Hyo walks with Jong Kook into his house. 

They sit down in the room. There was silence in the air for quite a while until Jong Kook took the initiative to hold Ji Hyo's hand and makes her look at him.

"Ji Hyo ah...I'm sorry...I apologise for what has happened today..."

"Oppa...I'm sorry too...I should have been more mature and not be angry at you because you just wanted to be careful..."

"Ani..it is not your fault, it is mine...I shouldn't have hurt you because I wanted to hide our relationship..." Jong Kook pulled Ji Hyo's arm and they hugged.

"Ji Hyo ah..mianhe...I just want to be sure because I don't want to hurt you again. Are you really willing to be with me, even if our relationship will be full of obstacles? I will give you some time to think and you can give me your answer...If you don't like that, tell me..."

"Ani..saem..I don't need to think...I want to be with you..." Ji Hyo said as she tightens the hug, leaving no space between them. They felt each other's rapid heartbeat. They felt the warm breath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter