Are drunk words even serious?

It is our fate to meet and fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook cups Ji Hyo's face and makes her look at him.

"...Ji Hyo ah...whenever I see you cry, my heart hurts a lot...When you are smiling, I smile too...When you raved about other men, I was burning inside. When you are troubled, I have the impulse to do something that can help you...Ji Hyo ah..I think I fell in love with you..." Jong Kook says very softly.

Ji Hyo listens to those words attentively. 

"...Seon saengnim...andwae...You are my teacher...you help me because I am your student, isn't it?" Ji Hyo questions Jong Kook.

"Kure..you are my student...Ji Hyo ah...But did you ever see how I treat other students? I care about them like my children, but you are different from them.." Jong Kook said while grasping Ji Hyo's cheeks.

"..Ji Hyo ah...you are not just my student...Because I have feelings for you...It's something special from a man to a woman..." Jong Kook confessed.

Ji Hyo kept silent. She was very confused. As a 16 year old girl, she never dated before. Boys chased her before, but this time, it was different. A man 10 years older than her was saying that he liked her. And she was finding it hilarious.

"Seon saengnim...jwesonghaminda...please rest well, I have to leave..." Ji Hyo grabbed Jong Kook's hand and asked him to remove his hands from her cheeks.

But Jong Kook refused. He grabbed her hands in his palms and puts it on his chest.

"Ji Hyo ah..feel my heart...it is beating so fast...and it is telling me that it is because of you that made it like that..." 

"..Seon saengnim..please don't say anymore...You are drunk, you don't mean those words..." 

"Ani...I am drunk...but my mind is still alert. I know myself well, and I really like you...Ji Hyo ah, have you ever had those special feelings for me too??" Jong Kook asked again.

Ji Hyo stayed silent as she looks into the sincere eyes of Jong Kook. 

"Arasso..seon saengnim..you need to sleep now..quickly sleep..." Ji Hyo tried to end the conversation as Jong Kook isn't in a good condition to talk about this.

Jong Kook smiles widely. "You know it already? But you haven't answered me, Ji Hyo ah.." 

"I told you to sleep..pali..." Ji Hyo made Jong Kook lie down. 

"Ji Hyo ah...can you lie down beside me?" Jong Kook asks.

"Huh?" Ji Hyo stares blankly at Jong Kook.

"Sleep wtih me..Ji Hyo ah..."

"Huh?!! Andwae!!" Ji Hyo shouted.

"Ehh...I didn't mean that..hahhaha..." Jong Kook laughed at Ji Hyo's dirty mind.

"Lie down here..Ji Hyo ah..." Jong Kook pats the empty side of the mattress right beside him.

Without knowing, Ji Hyo is already laying down beside Jong Kook.

"..Ji Hyo ah..." Jong Kook was looking at Ji Hyo with his sweet eye smile. 

"Hmm?" 

"I love you.." Jong Kook said again. 

This time, Ji Hyo was caught totally defenseless with these three words. In the past, she guarded herself from falling in love because of her appa's affair. To her, marriages would always fail. And there's nothing called true love. Husbands tend to stray from their wives, and a marriage is just a piece of paper, and merely a certificate for Ji Hyo.

She wasn't confident to find someone who will love her unconditionally. But, today, she heard those words of confessions. She wasn't sure if those words are serious enough to be trusted since she heard it from a drunk man.

She felt her heart beating very fast. Never had she felt her heart flutter at the sight of a man, and that's Jong Kook who only made her like that.

Ootoke..my heart... Ji Hyo clasps her chest to try controlling it.

"Ji Hyo ah..gwenchana??" Jong Kook blurrily notices Ji Hyo in a trance. He bravely wrapped his arms around Ji Hyo's back to bring her attention back.

"Yah! Waegurae?!" Ji Hyo came to her senses and quickly locked Jong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter