Her atrocity, his kindness

It is our fate to meet and fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"SONG JI HYO!!" Shouted Mr Yoo to make Ji Hyo look at him.

Ji Hyo glared at Mr Yoo. "Yah..seon saengnim..don't shout at me..I am not deaf!!" 

"Then why do you lie to me huh?! You think I am going to believe that you have no father when his name is written on the records?!"

Ji Hyo just continued glaring at Mr Yoo. He just didn't understand that her father was someone who has abandoned her for another woman. How could he be called as her father then?

"Stop glaring at meee..Song Ji Hyo, I am going to send you to the principal!" Mr Yoo threatened as he took off his spectacles to rub his hurting forehead because of this atrocious student.

"Seon saengnim..please wear your glasses..you look too ugly if you don't..." Ji Hyo retorted and she bursts out of the general office and Mr Yoo can't catch her.

 

Quite a lot of students were listening to Ji Hyo's scolding outside the general office. They burst into laughter when they heard Ji Hyo scolding the form teacher. 

They clap when she runs out of the office and cheered her on.

Ji Hyo ignored them and she ran towards the classroom. 

Just then, she bumped into someone. 

"Yah..Song Ji Hyo...watch your way.." A girl stood in front of her. It was her rival, Yoon Eun Hye.

"Mwuh haeyo?!" Ji Hyo asked her angrily. What is she doing blocking her way when she needed to escape from the form teacher.

"Song Ji Hyo..what is wrong? Why are you running away?? Hahahaha have you done something wrong..oh god..I haven't seen you been so frightened before...Scaredy cat!" Eun Hye took the chance to make fun of her.

Of course, Ji Hyo couldn't let this go easily. She was already calling her names, and she can't take it. 

She grabbed Eun Hye's bun with a pull and she pulled her through the corridor and out of the building.

"....Yah....appo.....Song Ji Hyo! This !!" Eun Hye kept scolding and cursing before Ji Hyo finally lets go of her hair.

"Argh...appo..." Eun Hye muttered under her breath as she soothed the pain with a rub on her scalp. Her poor hair...she lost quite a bit...

"Serves you right for making fun of me, Yoon Eun Hye!!" Ji Hyo raises her fist, threatening to hit her but she didn't. She just made her way off, leaving Eun Hye seething in anger.....

 

 

It was a special day...a graduation ceremony for the Seoul National University, one of the prestigious university in Korea.

"Congrats..Jong Kook ah.."

A young man looked up and he was surprised and quickly hugged his parents who have come for his convocation.

"Appa..omma, thank you for coming..I didn't expect you to come though.."

Jong Kook's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter