one.

and his name is john cena

imagine that person a keeps repeatedly pranking b with the john cena meme.

 


 

“hey, did you watch that video i sent you?”

 

sehun doesn’t so much as bat an eye as chanyeol barges into his room unannounced, throwing open his door with unnecessary force. he’s lounging quite comfortably on his bed, typing away fervently on his laptop, scrunching his nose in annoyance as his circle-rimmed glasses slip down his face. the older boy leans against the door frame, watching his friend with curious eyes as his slender fingers move at lightning speed across his keyboard. when sehun makes no effort to reply, chanyeol puffs his cheeks, skipping over to the end of his bed and flopping down across his legs. sehun only grunts and kicks his feet nonchalantly.

 

“watch the video,” chanyeol whines, breathing out an exaggerated sigh.

 

“no,” is all sehun says, not bothering to look over the screen of his laptop to see the pout on his friend’s face. he can hear it laced in his voice. chanyeol juts his bottom lip out and tilts his head back to stare at sehun with pleading puppy-dog eyes, thrashing around on top of sehun’s legs in a sort of tantrum.

 

“please please please watch it!”

 

“it’s just going to be that stupid john cena thing, i’m not watching it.”

 

“come on, it’s only, like, 2 minutes. tops,” and it’s at this point sehun knows chanyeol won’t leave him alone until he pulls up the link. if there’s anything sehun hates more than admitting defeat, it’s a whiny chanyeol, and there’s no other way to shut him up than to do as he says.

 

sehun reaches up to pinch the bridge of his nose before pushing up his glasses, patting the space beside him on the bed before hissing out, “if i’m gonna watch it, you’re gonna suffer with me.” chanyeol jumps up, almost too eager, and crawls over to sehun’s side. his wide, toothy smile is plastered on his face and if sehun wasn’t so annoyed with him, he’d think the dimples the size of moon-craters on his cheeks were cute. he rests his chin on sehun’s shoulder and peers down at the small screen in his lap, eyes following the cursor as his friend finds the link.

 

the video takes a second to buffer and sehun rolls his eyes back into his head, jabbing chanyeol’s foot with his big toe. he just wants to get this over with. chanyeol retaliates, and before he knows it, they’re playing footsie to a clip of spongebob.

 

sehun wasn’t paying attention in the first place, but now he’s definitely not watching the video - he’s more focused on the fact that chanyeol’s foot keeps creeping higher and higher up his leg. he’s about to kick his leg away when chanyeol shushes him, even though he hadn’t been talking.

 

“we’re not talking about this, or this,” and chanyeol is already a fit of giggles. sehun braces himself for the ‘punchline,’ if you could call it that. “we’re talking about,-”

 

“JOHN CENA,” chanyeol says perfectly in sync with the audio.


“i hate you,” sehun shakes his head, watching out of the corner of his eye as chanyeol pounds his chest, roaring with laughter. “so much,” he adds, and the corners of his mouth curl up in the faintest of smiles.
 


not beta'd.