Chapter 6

My Quiet Marriage

C H A P T E R

6

 


Eunhee P.O.V

 

    I decided to stay at school. In silence, tears roll down as I was walking. Why does it go to be like this? I thought everything will be fine… Was it all my fault?  I walked to the restroom in silence, wiping my tears.  When I got there, I lock myself and cried my eyes out. Maybe I should just go home. I skip class until the next passing time.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

    I grabbed my stuff and walk to a secret exit and nobody really know of. As I was walking to the exit,  I saw Myungsoo. I was about to leave but Myungsoo was in my way.  I moved right, he moved right. I moved left, he moved left. I moved right and walked forward. He let me pass. But then grip my wrist.

  “Why are you leaving?” He asked me in a soft voice. I pulled my hand and walked forward.  “Wait…”  I paused.

  “You not leaving forever right?” I shook my head. I grab my phone and texted him “I’ll be back tomorrow.” I walk. After a few seconds weight was around my shoulders.

  “Promise?” I nod. Silence fill the space. “Remember… I still love you…” The bell ringed and the Myungsoo left.

  I walked out of school that day.

 

    I walk away from the hell hole. Being judged. Mute. Being hated. Dissed. Why am I still alive? I took the bus to my mom and brother’s grave. I walk to the grave where my brother and mom were buried. I fell on my knees. Tears fell and I was facing down. Mom… Oppa… I miss you. Why can’t you take me with you. Before I came, I bought them flowers. I hope you like them. I laid the flowers on their stone. I curled myself and cried as load as I can. I wish you both were still alive. Load sobs came out of me. I’ve bottled this up and now I can final take this all out.

 

**Flashback**

I walk of my room. “My favorite little sister.” He ruffed my hair.

 “Hey I’m not a little kid anymore. I’m 17.” I pushed his arms away.

 “So, I’m still older than you.” He smirked with a chuckle.

 “So what? Only by two year, and wipe that smirk off or I’ll wipe it off for you.”

 “Get along you two. It’s only the two of you.” I went to go hug my mom.

 “Mom, he started it.” I sicked my toung out.

 “What? Nuh uh.”

 “Stop both of you. You too are too old for that kind of stuff.”  She shook her.

**Flashback ends**  

After minutes of sobbing, I calmed down and out up. I wiped my tears as I start walking. I love you…

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

    I finally gotten home. I took my shoes off, and slipped on slippers. I walked away from the door, and walk to my room. I took a long hot bath. Just sitting there. Staring into space. I touch my back. It brings bad memories to mind.  I sighed. I put my arms on the rim of the bathtube. I rest my head on my arms. I closed my eyes. Will life get better or worse?

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

Jongdae P.O.V

 

    I sat back in my chair, and massag temples. It was a few hours after noon. I think I’m going to go home. I grab all the stuff and and left. I walked passed my friends and went into car and drive home. While driving I thought to myself, how is Eunhee doing? What is she doing? She’s fine, right? … I think I’m going to go visit her… I will go visit her. I went home changed into a normal clothes. Hoodie and jeans. I walked to the convenience store to grab two melon ice cream. I walk to her house.

 

    I ringed the doorbell.

 “The Lee Resident, who am I speaking with?” The voice said.

 “Hi, this is Jongdae from-” I’ve been caught off and the gate doors open.

 “Come in.”

 “Thanks.” I walked into the house.

 

 “Is Eunhee home?” The maid nod and she pointed at the room.

 “She is up in her room, young master.”

 “Thank you.” I walked to her room. I knocked and opened the door… And I saw her in . Her head turn. I quickly closed the door. My heart raced. “I-I’m sorry… I-I didn’t know.” But her back. A scare is there. I leaned on the door.  Waiting for her. What was the scare about though?  The door slightly open I turn the door. I was Eunhee in a pair of shorts and a tee with a messy bun.  I raised the bag the ice cream that I had have. “Ice cream?”

 

      I took seat across from her.  “So… You okay of what happened today right?” I broke the silence. She nod as he her ice cream. I nodded along. I guess she is doing fine. I looked at her. Her eyes were a bit red. “Have you been crying?” She looked up at me. We made eye contact… So she had been crying. She looked away and pinked a little. “You can tell me everything. You don’t have to hide from me.”  I stood and went to take a seat next to her. She scooted over. I scoot closer to her. As she scoot, I scoot next her. As we got to the end of the couch she gotten up. Everything was in slow motion by now.  I pulled her in, onto the couch, with me on top of her. She eyes widen.

 

    “Cute.” I moved my face closer to hers. She closed her eyes. I chuckled. “If you have anything, tell me.” I put my finger on her soft lips. “I’ll save these for later.” I smirked a little and got up. I saw her face gotten red. “Oh… You red now.” She turned her head. “You wanted a kiss, huh?” She shook her head. “Don’t lie. If you wanted one just asked” I rubbed her arm with my arm.  It’s fun teasing her. I giggled a bit. She got up to her bed. “You so cute when you're mad and when your red… Ah~ Remember when I walked in with you where half . What a beautiful view!” She touch her back and her eyes widen. She gotten more red.

 

    I start laughing. She start throwing pillows.  “Hahaha, I’ll get out.” She keep throwing pillows.  “Stop it… or… I’ll come up to you a something fun with you.” I wiggled my eyebrows. She stop and cover herself with her arms I laughed again. So cute. “I’m leaving. I’ll try to come back tomorrow, beautiful.” I close the doors. This is the highlight my day. I walked out the house with a smile.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

    I pulled the covers as I had flashback of what what happened at Eunhee’s house. I start laughing. She was so cute. I can’t wait to claim her as mines. I smiled to myself.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

Eunhee’s P.O.V

 

    Jongdae left. I plop myself onto my bed. I cover my face with my hands. My face and ears are heated. I picked up my pillows put them on my bed and got into bed. I looked up at my ceiling. Remembering his laughs came out of nowhere. My heart start to  race… More flashback rushed in. His face just inches away from my face… His finger on my lips… That one quote ‘I’ll save these for later.’ What was that suppose to mean.  I kicked the blanket to the bottom on my bed in frustration. I ruffled my hair, then calm down for a bit. I sat up for a bit. I looked outside. The moon is out. I asked myself…

.

.

But Am I…Really…. Falling for him?



A U T H O R ' S N O T E
Hello Humans!! Back Agian with another Update! YaA!! Okay have yall seen ZICO, DEAN, and Crush song! Like.... Man... They bae! <3 Loved the song! It's my new jam. 
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT OR UPVOTE! I GREATLY APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACKS :)