The first step closes between US

Hate Becomes Love

Having reached its destination in the heading, Seulgi and wendy plan for the next activity and they can not wait to do both. irene and suzy while still blurr and do not know what they want to do first  because they are too impressed with the villa owned Seulgi, her house is very big and too big for only 4 people to occupy.

 

seulgi who see that sibling asking them ,

" irene , suzy " what you guys doing there ppali we still have many activity to do today " . 

"okay " wait seulgi i want to organise my thing and suzy first before go out " .

" okay then ,if you want anything or asking any question just ask me or wendy " . 

" yes irene just ask me " wendy said .

"thanks you for your kindess " irene reply .

"no need to thanks me because this not own by me all of this is owned by seulgi " wendy said 

" hahaha i know but still thanks because you accept me to join this vacation " irene reply .

" ah " it okay I like you to join us so we can know each other and be friends " . wendy said

" heheh yes that what i thougt to " irene reply .

 

seulgi feel happy because she see that irene and wendy be friendly and talk so comfortable. 

 

suzy who see that feel happy to and then she feel hungry ..

 suzy feel hungry and she approached and pull the shirt Seulgi because she was too short and said,

"unnie, suzy is hungry can we go anywhere to eat now " with cute voice 

" aigooo " my princess is hungry sorry princess to make you wait this long " seulgi lifting suzy in her arm. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

after dinner Seulgi and Wendy walked off to the beach to enjoy a romantic night together ,

hand by hand holding each other hand tightly like in this world just have them ,seulgi feel really happy right now because she can spend her quality time with the important person in her life.

 

while seulgi and wendy walk hand by hand, Irene and suzy just stay at their villa and don't do nothing than just chating and talk about wendy and seulgi being a couple. 

suzy curious about what her sister thought about them, although suzy just 4 years old but she knows everything and she can understand her situation around quickly. so she be brave and asking her sister.

 

" unnie can I ask you something "? 

"what you want to ask " ? 

" do you okay when you see seulgi unnie being intimate with wendy unnie " .

"why i'm not okay, they are couple so just let them be what they want a do that not my business " .

"unnie are you jelouse now " ?

" What ! " no i'm not why I must be . 

"okay then but unnie I just want to know if you feel something to seulgi unnie and then now i know you don't so I 've a chance hehehe " .

"yah!!! " 

" hehehhe .. kidding unnie i still a baby to seulgi unnie but I like when she call me princess " .

"you are lucky to get that nickname from her princess " 

" yes i'm " .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~ Turning The page of memories  ~~

 

seulgi sing this song for wendy 

sitting in the middle of the beach,
wendy holding hands and lying on the shoulder, closing his eyes and enjoying a wonderful night with Seulgi. seulgi voice so wonderfull and she feel like now she is in heaven. 

 

after seulgi finish sing ,she asking wendy something that wendy don't aspect that she will hear that in here. " wan ah I want to say something that maybe you feel like this is not important but not for me " . (seulgi with serious tone  ) " what it is seul ,don't make me nervous " . (wendy said ) 
" wan ah ,when one day one of us had to go first, I want you to know that I love very much to you and I promise I will always miss you no matter where you are. and I will remember every seconds of our memory together and .. " before seulgi finish her word wendy cup her cheek and make eyes contact with seulgi eyes . look so deep inside and reply " I know seulgi you don't have to say that I know what you means  ". then seulgi and wendy kissing each other slowly and deep with their heart connected to each other.  after kissing seulgi hand slowly move to wendy waist pull her closes and make no space between them . wendy put her hand on seulgi neck and grab her hair for pleasure the simple kiss become bold and passionate them slowly lay on the sand and move to the next stage but got CUT by something . " Ouchh !!! " what this (seulgi groan) and then both wendy and seulgi laugh when they see a baby crab bite seulgi leg . 

"hello baby crab what are you doing here ah ,disturbing my sweet honey moment with my girlsfriends " . then wendy sit up and move little from seulgi and get up 

"hey where are you going we not finish our session yet baby " seulgi grin evil 
" just do by yourself or doing with that baby crab because now is near night and I don't want to be outside in this time " . wendy complain 

"okay ,okay wait for me help me to get up please because this baby crab bite my leg and I feel pain so I can't move my leg on my own hihihihi .. " seulgi laugh and hopefully wendy want to help her 

"you are such a big baby bear seul" wendy grab seulgi hand and help her to get up 

"you know I'm still baby if I'm just with you my Mom " seulgi laugh 

wendy feel annoyed " I don't want to get a big baby bear like you seul so lazy " 

seulgi pout " you just say that but I know inside you want me so bad " .

"what ever seul ppali Irene and suzy waiting us at villa maybe irene worried about us who don't come back this late " .

" just relax okay irene know you and me don't be lost in here so maybe she will thinks us have some sweet dovey love bite to each other hehe " seulgi grins 

" yah ~~ KANG SEULGI " dont to me and don't ever mention that scen when we arrive at villa arraso . 

" okay I will keep that moment just between me and you then we will continue next huhu " ..

"you so naughty seul ". 

"yes I'm naughty because of your perfection wan " .

 

 

 

 

 

after that , seulgi and wendy arrive at villa and they see suzy and irene watching BIG SCREEN LIKE A CINEMA . the sound so loud and powerfull they watch in 3D so them don't notice that seulgi and wendy already here then someone tap irene shoulder and she startled . " Yah what that " 

seulgi is the one who tap Irene shoulder and then she reply " this is me Irene and what you guys do why don't sleep yet "  ?  

"ouh we are waiting for you guys because we are worried that you guys forget to bring the villa key "

"oH I see , yes I'm forget to bring my own Villa key thanks for waiting us now you guys can go up and sleep " . seulgi smile to irene and suzy

" okay then bye , GOOD NIGHT " irene say to seulgi and wendy 

" GOOD NIGHT TO UNNIE " suzy say and kiss seulgi cheek and lips 
 

 

they say Good night together and then this time for seulgi who say good night to her lover, they don't sleep in one Room because wendy know what will happen if them sleep together so wendy choose opposite  room beside Irene room and suzy so her distance and seulgi will increase a little.she feel all of this to fast to her understand everything . she feel happy when seulgi being bold and so open with her now then before but the change of seulgi attitude toward her make she feel awkward sometimes so now she need space to thinks and to realize something .

 

 

 

 

seulgi in other bedroom feel shy and happy when she remind back the making out session that wendy and her almost do at the beach. she feel so excited finally she can do anything with wendy because now that girls is mine. I want to make her happy like just her make me feel happy before. wendy always the one who there when seulgi feel down of stress about work and school. even though wendy in CANADA and seulgi IN KOREA still wendy will make a time for her .she feel like really have someone that she can depend on . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.....  morning   .....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

this will continue next.. this chapter 9 will have two episode that will continue in chapter 10 but i just want to know is this story intresting to you guys and if you guys have some suggestion or any idea just comment and let me know okay 

 

thanks for subscriber me and follow this story 

LOVE YOU Muahhhh~~~~~~