Hold and Stay

Hate Becomes Love

Hi guys.. me is lily.. i just want to ask if this story intresting?

do anyone to volounteer to be part of this story? i will hope someone can comment and help me to improve because english is not my first languange..so i just hope you guys can understand my story and have funs when read...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(seulgi alone in her office) 

#she reminder about her kiss with wendy.. ~~

(someone knock the door and enter the room without her permission because the one who coming in is her father) .

seul? I have something to discuss with you can appa? come in .???

appa >< you already come in actually hahha...

Oh 0.o sorry heheheh ... 

# taeyeon sit at the sofa couch  and seulgi follow her to sit beside her...

" so appa? what the important case that you actually by yourself come at my office and want to discuss it."

'seul.. I have question for you but you have to answer this question deep from your heart ' okay?

ah!! why you so suddenly asking me this kind of question appa? 

just say yes or no... alloen....!! 

arrassooo... okay okay.. i will so what the question ,

do you ~~~ ever ... feel in love with wendy??

what >< ? 

appa? inlove with who? wendy? why you asking me this ^ half shouting ^ 

eh.. slow slow... don't be to shock okay this is just question and please low your voice ,

your mom might hear us and she will come and scold me for asking you this question.

mianhee... i just to shock why you so sudden asking me about her.?

yes ofcouse i have appa because she is my bestfriends.. ofcouse i LOVE her. 

 

not love like that idiot.. i'm asking you do you ever feel something when you with wendy?

yes i have sometimes ,

but i don't know.. the feeling is about love for couple or just as for friends and sister.

do you want me to help you ,

to find out what the true feeling you for her??

how?? how can you help me?? and do wendy want to?

appa will talk to her... you just have to say yes only.. and i will arrange everything.. clear?

okay appa.. i will follow you because i believe in you,

you are my best friends and my best of the dad in the world, 

and i'm so proud and love you so much * seulgi and taeyeon hugging each other so tight and long* 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~wendy at her home ~

touch her lips.. and remember about their kiss yesterday

(wendy really inlove with seulgi but she can get what she want,

she don't suit with seulgi that what she thought about herself.  ) 

 

 

 

 

---------- phone ringing.. ------------- #russian roulette song lalala.. lalala... lalala... russian roulette...

hello ~

nae appa..what wrong? anything i can help you.

wendy ah!!! .. i miss you why you don't come here with seulgi last night,

I thought you will come to me first after  comeback from canada but you just follow seulgi to daegu insted. 

No appa don't say like that i miss you so much to but i don't want to disturb your working and i know seulgi is free that day so i just suprise her,

 but .., 

fortunately mama don't see me and if she know that i'm with seulgi that time comform she will be so angry and more hate for me.

 

hey !! 

don't say like that... mama not hate you she just can accept that some stranger is being close with her precious daughter.. she just to protective actually so don't worry .

appa.. it is okay that they never know that me actually part of their family ,

because sometimes i feel bit guilty ... ,

i got everything from you and .. i 'm not your real heir.. and still you treat me like i'm part of the family,

sorry because i can give you anything accept myself ,,

i will do everything to repay back.. your kindness. 

eh wendy.. I take care of you not because i want to using you for something or what,  but i really care and love you like i do for seulgi I  feel proud to say to the world that you are my daughter but.. i don't want to make world feel confiuse and i don't want reporter to investigate your background ... and you will remember the pain for the past ,' i hate that ' 

they will know one day but not now.

okay appa , thanks for take care and love me.. I love you so much .

and one more thing wendy .

what it is appa?

i want you to keep close with seulgi and be her girlfriends ... can you?

what? * half shouting* 

appa? Did I  hear wrong.. you want me to do what?? 

hey why you guys give me same reaction... is that so bad idea? 

what you mean by same reaction?

seulgi also shouting.... when i say that do she have a feeling for you .

you asking her what appa? her feeling for me?? me?? me??? 

 

yes ofcouse you? do she have another one? no right... 

but appa.. we are friends and best friends.. and sisterhood ..why you sudden ask me this kind of wishes... 

i just want to know her true feeling wendy, 

you know seulgi is someone who keep her feeling her pain ..her hurt always inside and never asking us to help her to recover the pain... she always keep inside so i want her to be love and falling inlove

you know when you inlove with someone you automatically will change from robot to romantics person, 

because you want to make your lover person feel love.. 

but appa mama will angry and never will be agree...

i know that .. so i want you guys just keep your relay secret until you guys feel confident to share public.. can, you help me..???

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i will try appa.. but i never know and i will talk to seulgi about this later ,,

okay appa i've to go to my Galery and studio... have so many work to finish first bye appa love you .

bye my dear.. love you to... muahhh hehhheheeh .....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

irene house..

 

mom ,,

can i get seulgi number...

fo what irene , do you've something to asking her?? 

no suzy.. mom she want to hear seulgi voice she said she miss her so much so i can't do anything..

she always said unnie I want seulgi unnie.. like that ,, .

what? suzy miss her and can't sleep ?? 

are you sure it is suzy and not you???  *hehehehe* 

no ~~~ no!~~~ not me it true it suzy only.. (OH M G).

okay okay~~~ i will give this is her number 0.1.2.......................

okay thanks mom... love you... 

you thought i don't know ... you are already falling for her irene.. erm

but be careful my dear.. because love can be happy and sad... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Irene room, 

now I  have her number,,  ermm should i call and asking her something or just add her on sns only er,,

# suzy come in to her sister room ,,

 

 

>>>>> unnie... unnie...<<<<<<<  

yes suzy why??

" do you get seulgi unnie number"?

yes why and how can you know?

omma ask that i want the number so i just nod when omma asking me, .

what? OMG thanks suzy.. i know you love me hehhe.

No ~~ I come here to get mine.. where is seulgi number i want.. 

hey.. you so small to calling her this is mine and she is mine bluwekkk~~~~~ :p

omma~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ suzy shout.. 

irene panic okay okay.. i will give you but can you help me ?

what ?

help me to talk and asking her for me... can you? because i see she like you and play along with you when she come here maybe she like kids... 

so now you want to use me? huh!! what i get if i help you?

i will give you anything can?

okay deal heheheeheh 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

seulgi on the way to come home..

her phone ring.. ringg.... 

 

 

 

yes hello who is this???

yes hello.. unnie.. this is me suzy bae suzy hehehehehe.

oH hello suzy ah.. the cute girls .

hehehehe hello unnie what are doing now?

ermm i on my way to back home and why you calling me and how you got my number little ?

ermm i got from mom and hey i'm not little >< pout .

okay okay sorry princess it okay?? 

ahh i like that one better hehehhe unnie i miss you ,

when you will come here again?? here is boring with irene unnie,, 

you know what i mean right heeheheh .... 

yes i know hahha poor baby who got boring sister hahhah.

* yah!!! bae suzy you said i'm boring * seulgi can hear irene from behind

suzy ah? do you now with you sister?? 

'yes why unnie ' ?

no i just asking okay then i will hang up first because i have a lot to do, 

when i have a free time i will contact u back okay bye princess .

bye unnie hehehehheh .... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~wendy calling seulgi  for discuss about what her father said ~

 

 

 

..........song playing ......... kiara feels ..........................

 

 

hello.. 

seul ,

yes wan ah what you want? 

can we meet now?? 

erm why ... it is urgent because i have so many work to do, 

because tomorrow i have to present some work design to francise investor .

hurm.. okay then we see tomorrow after your meeting can?

i don't know wan ah because  i have a lot of work to do if i have free time next time i will call you okay bye...

wendy thought maybe later because seulgi seem so busy now ,

but i will keep hold and stay ,

i will always wait and keep waiting for her this is serious, 

appa want me to be her real Girlsfriends and i want to ask her first. 

 

 

don't mind to comment and judge me.