Movie[Short Update]

I know,that's why I now let you go

 

 

 

As soon as the bell rang Dara went back to her class.

 

 

 

Dara enter the classroom and saw Bom walking towards her.

 

 

 

"Hey Bom!How are you?"Dara said cheerfully.

 

 

 

"How are you my foot!Why did you leave me with that guy earlier!?"Bom angryly said while pointing to the guy she's been with the whole time,who's sitting on his sit only eyes on

 

Bom.

 

 

 

Dara nervously let out a laugh"Sorry but I really do need-"Dara didn't finish talking when Bom beat het to it

 

 

 

"What?Doing a project or homework?Dara,I have you to all of my classes and H*LL I know there is no homework or project we must do!Ok Dara!What's going on?"Bom said.

 

 

 

Dara couldn't utter a word,she was off guard by what Bom had said and it is true that they have each other every class.

 

 

 

"What Dara answer me."Bom said.

 

 

 

Lucky for Dara the teacher came,she was relief that she was save from a Bominator.

 

 

 

"I'll talk to you later."Said Dara.

 

 

 

"You better be."said Bom.

 

 

 

Bom's Pov

 

 

 

'Hmmmmm Something's wrong with Dara.She usually go to class quietly without no one noticing her but when she greeted me earlier she was kind of...cheerful...and for that

 

 

second I was happy because that's how she is when we were kid but something beat me,I remember her leaving me with that boring guy in the cafeteria.Omg!He can't even take his

 

 

 

eyes off of me!I don't like that!I really hate that guy!'

 

 

 

 

 

End od Bom's Pov

 

 

 

After School.The Bell Rang.

 

 

 

"Hey Dara!Since today is Friday.Let's watch movie!I'm bored at home and I don't want to go home yet.Please."Bom pleaded.

 

 

 

Dara was about to say something when out of nowhere Jiyong appear.

 

 

 

"Hey Bom I'm watching a movie tonight too so,Do you want to watch it with me?"He said.

 

 

 

"Yeah,Bommie.I can't today,you know how my mom is having a lot of..ah...dishes,yes dishes!to wash and she needed help so I have to go home.You go watch with Jiyong

 

instead."Dara said.

 

 

 

And so Jiyong didn't wait for Bom's approval he just drag her like a girlfriend.

 

 

 

And as for Bom she was just dumpfounded as they left.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry Bommie-ah"Dara mumbled and start to walk home feeling a little bit sad.

 

 

 

When Bom and Jiyong arrive at the theater....

 

 

 

"Hey Bommie!What should we watch?"Jiyong happily ask.

 

 

 

'This kid is so kid!!And how dare him calling me bommie he's not even close to me.'Bom thought.

 

 

 

"Uh uMm I don't know yet."She said while looking at the movie list.

 

 

 

'I don't really want to watch movie with him!What should I do?'Bom panicly think.

 

 

 

"Oh!!Let's watch that!!Omo omo!!"Bom excitedly said.'I changed my mind.'Bom said to herself.

 

 

 

"Oh!Avengers!Ok!"Jiyong said and bought two tickets and snacks.

 

 

 

At Dara's house....

 

 

 

'Mmm I wonder what movie they are watching.'Dara thought as she wash the dishes....

 

 

 

"Hey,Is something wrong?"Her mom ask her.

 

 

 

"Oh,No nothing's wrong mom.Go to bed,I'll finish this."Dara said.

 

 

 

"Alright.Good Night sweetie."her mom then went to her bed.

 

 

 

"Good night mom"dara said and sigh.

 

 

 

The Next day...Bom visit Dara....

 

 

 

"Hello there!!"Bom said.

 

 

 

"Oh hey.What's up?"Dara ask.

 

 

 

"Nothing,I'm just bored in our house.Oh Hey Aunty!"Bom ran to Dara's mom and hug her.

 

 

 

"Haha hello Bom."D's Mom chuckle.

 

 

 

"Hey Bommie I heard you had a date yesterday huh?"D's mom ask bom smiling.

 

 

 

"Aigooo Aunty!It's not a date.I was suppose to go with Dara but unfortunately she can't go because she wants to help you wash the dish and so tjis guy name Jiyong shows up from

 

 

out of nowhere and drag me to go see a movie with him instead.And so I didn't have a choice and plus he was the one who pay.So I'm good."Bom explained.

 

 

 

D's Mom just chuckle.

 

 

 

"So how was your date with that guy Jiyong?"D's mom ask.

 

 

 

"Umm it was alright.Omg!!Dara we watched the Avengers!!"Bom happily said.

 

 

 

"No way!!It's out already!?"Dara exclaimed.

 

 

 

"I didn't know 'till I saw yesterday."Bom said.

 

 

 

"Aigooo I've been waiting for that movie!!"Dara said dissapointed.

 

 

 

"Then watch it today!With me!Since I want to watch it again!"Bom widely smile"And we could bring Aunty too!"Bom added.

 

 

 

"Omg!!Ok!!!"Dara said.

 

 

 

The three then went to the theater.

 

 

 

"I'll just go to the bathroom"Bom said.

 

 

As Bom walk she suddenly bumped someone and make her fall.

 

 

 

"Aw.Hey you watch where you going!"Bom said angryly as he look at the person.

 

 

 

 

"Oh I'm so-"The person didn't finish talking until that person recognize the girl.

 

 

 

"Bom?" Bom look up.She was suprise.

 

 

 

"You..."she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

See you later folks!!!

 

If any of you guys want to volunteer do a poster for me,I will really apreeciate it!!!:)Thank you!!