My Sky....

I know,that's why I now let you go

Really SORRY!!!I'm so sorry I couldn't update:(ANd I hope you will still read this:(And I'm so sorry it's short update:(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The Class started......

 

 

 

The class of course in the first day of school is always noisy,all the freshman are being nosy there are some sophomore,juniors but no Senior because the school is new they did not except senior students because it's too early to have a

 

 

graduation in a year they open the school(You guys get right?Sorry:) )

 

 

 

Dara is junior so is Bom her bestfriend.

 

 

 

They were sitting in back of the class just watching the freshman and sophomore fool around.

 

 

 

Bom gave a big sigh.Dara look at her.

 

 

 

"Bom ah,Do you think we are like this when we were freshman?"She ask Bom who are now crossing her arms in her chest,annoyed.

 

 

 

"Aigooo,I don't think we're like this.Sighhhhh Kids nowadays."Bom said annoyed.

 

 

 

Dara giggle"But they are all cute anyways....Freshman are all fresh"Dara said.

 

 

 

Bom immediately turn her head to her."Yah!What are you saying?Eww!I rather choose Juniors than them."Bom said looking at the freshmens disgustingly.

 

 

 

Dara giggle again."Haha Don't be like that,I'm just saying."she said.

 

 

 

The teacher came all the students went to their own sit.

 

 

 

"Thank God"Bom said in relief.The teacher took attendance.

 

 

 

"Oh?Where Mr.Kwon?"the teacher look at the class and went to look to where Jiyong seats which is where next to Bom seat.

 

 

 

"Oh well maybe he-"Teacher didn't finish when Jiyong showed up by the door.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry,I'm late"He sweetly smiled.

 

 

 

"Ahem,Alright,but don't do it again,go sit at your seat."The teacher said.

 

 

 

All the girls blush as they saw him smiled at them,but except Dara and Bom.

 

 

 

Jiyong was too a junior,as he went to his seat,Bom whisper to Dara.

 

 

 

"Argh Why do I have to have to sit next to him!Argh!!Bestie!Can we switch seats with me?"Bom said.

 

 

 

'Even though I really want to sit next to him but I just can't because I had deal and a promise.'Dara says in her mind.

 

 

 

"I can't Bom te teacher is strick about the seating chart."Dara says to Bom who just got irritated more.

 

 

 

And so Jiyong sat in his eat smiling'He thinks he is so handsome,I have three letters for him.E.W.W.'Bom says to herself.

 

 

 

"Hi!"Jiyong greeted Bom and Dara."Hi."Dara said.Bom just ignore.

 

 

 

"Your name is Bom right?Nice to meet you?"Jiyong tried again.

 

 

 

"This guy really"Bom irritated says,"Umm yeah Your Jiyong?Nice to meet you too."Bom fake a smiled.Jiyong brighten up and smile widely.

 

 

 

"Okay Class let start the work."the teacher said.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

At the student cafeteria:Lunch time.....

 

 

 

"Aigoo Dara,Why did the teachers have to give us Homework in the first day!!!Stress!"Bom complain.

 

 

 

"Bommie ah Maybe it's the right to do,Why?Becasue we already had pur vacation so today it's the beginning."Dara stated.

 

 

 

"I know but...Anyway let's eat."Bom was going to eat her food when Jiyong appear.

 

 

 

"Omo!"Dara said suprise.

 

 

 

"Hi girls!May I join you?"He again with that sweet smile who can always melt a girls heart but not Bom.

 

 

 

"S-Sure Jiyong shii."Bom said smiling fakely.Jiyong then sat  next to Bom.

 

 

 

Then there Jiyong start talking to Bom,His eyes were only on Bom no one else.And as for Bom she can't help but to be fake.

 

 

 

In the other hand the girl who is with them felt as if she did exist at all.

 

 

 

Dara ate her food quietly not wanting to get distracted by Jiyong because all this year,her only one wish was to eat with him,yes that came true but not with her but to her bestfriend Bom.

 

 

 

She quickly ate her food because she doesn't want to be in between them now that tey are having so much fun talking to each other.

 

 

 

"Umm guys"Dara stood up.Bom look at her but not Jiyong,he only laid his eyes only to Bom."I need to go to the library to get something,I'll leave first.

 

 

 

"Dara said and saw Bom's experience was like saying"You're going to leave me with him?"look.

 

 

 

Dara gave her a "i'm sorry"look and bid goodbye.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

Dara run as fast as she can,don't know what to do.

 

 

 

She end up running in the rooftop of the school."I-I didn't know this could hurt me so bad."She says touching her chest as if there is a thorn in her heart.

 

 

 

Then tears came.

 

 

 

"Jiyong........I love you....But.....I can't......You love my bestfriend........"she look at the sky.......

 

 

 

 

 

"I.....think.....i have....to....give up.....I guess....I can't have you....."she cried looking at the sky as if Jiyong was the sky.....

 

 

 

 

 

"My sky..."She whisper.

 

 

 

 

 

After sometime,the bell has rang for fifth period"Alright!!!I'm okay now!!!Woooooooo!!!"she scream.

 

 

 

"Thank you,Sky."she whisper.

 

 

 

"I love you,Goodbye"