Dear Diary Page 2

Dear Diary.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dear Diary.

How do you feel being in my new house? Is comfy, isn't it? JongIn's boyfriend, Do Kyungsoo, helped me. He is really a one of a kind guy. Is cute, he has this big eyes and pretty lips but once you know him better he isn't as cute or adorable as you thought. That guy is fearless, sarcastic and a really . I'm glad i'm friends with him. When Kyugnsoo found out about what YiFan and his family did to me, he went crazy. He want to, at least, gave that er a hard kick in the balls. I didn't let him. 

The house was nice. It wasn't an apartment anymore. I'm go tired of those kind of homes. I wanted a house. A big one, with a nice back garden and a small fountain in the center, with enough space for run and play. I was planning buying a dog. That way my son cold play with it and don't feel lonely. Dogs are best friends for life.

That was another thing I was so worried about. My son. 

I wanted him so bad but at the same time I wanted YiFan to suffer and I told JongIn and Kyungsoo that, since he has a son just about my age, I was planning to make him fall in love with me. That way not only YiFan would suffer but also his wife and his son. 

Kyungsoo was on my side. He said it was a really good idea, that YiFan would be so mad and furious about me getting on the bed with his son...the other YiFan. And he mother would be gone crazy about me having the two Wu's.

But then again, JongIn came in.

He said that having YiFan and his family suffering was secondly, the main point was, having my son back with me. 

And he was right.

That bastard could wait. 

I wanted my son back.

JongIn's older brother, Kim JinWoo, was checking my case. He was a good and a very importan lawyer, despite his cute and childish de looks. He took my case since I was in the healing clinic back in China and said i shouldn't worry about it, my fast recovering was it matter. I also didn't know how fast or slow the process was taking course. They didn't told me anything just for me to not depressed or stressed out.

But yesterday at night, he came with some documents.

He said it was time to take FeiLong with me. 

The documents were some orders, one for a DNA test, another for me to have him while the process is on, my records about being a Wu and the last was the scariest one, if YiFan don't give my child...I just should show the last orden. 

Scared. Definitely no. 

Nervous. Hell yeah.

I was going to meet my son. 

JongIn and Kyungsoo, even JinWoo tried to show me some photos of him but I refused it. Those pictures were lies, that family was a lie. I was his real family, I was his mother. So I wanted him to look at him face to face for the very first time.

"Are you okay?" JongIn asked me as he drove.

Was I okay? Of course not.

"I'm fine. Nervous and anxious because I'm going to meet my son but aside that ..I'm cool." I was lying. "Are you sure Fei's gonna be there?" What if he wasn't ther, what should I do then?

"Tao, for the nth time. Your son is going to be there. Is a ing rutine. Mr Wu picked your son from kinder garden and the boy spend the whole day with him in the office." JongIn said rolling his eyes to me. Well, sorry to asked you one more time, I need to be sure.

"Okay, cool. I got this." Said while taking deep breaths.

"Do you have the papers with you?"

I nodded. "Yes I have them."

He smiled at me and heard the motor went off. .

I went out of the car, turned around to see JongIn whom gave me a encouraging smile, I nodded and made my way to the office.

My hands were sweaty and step by step I got more and more nervous. There I was. Infront of the elevator. The girl in the front desk was in everywhere but his place. I was Lucky. 

JongIn told me that the main office was in 28th floor, right in the meddle of the huge building. 

I pressed the 28th button and felt this bubbles on my tummy... I guess I was wrong and yes, I was scared as .

Ding.

. The doors opened and there I was walking through this big but also small hall. 

One step, four steps, I don't know how much more steps were but I was infront of the fancy wood door. With one hand I grabbe

Please log in to read the full chapter