Dear Diary Page 1

Dear Diary.
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Dear Diary, hello again.

I should tell you who I am, since everything was written in your twin brother diary. My name is Huang ZiTao...Is funny because I thought I'll never wear that surname again. All these past years always had used another one.

You know, I came from a very good family, poor but with good and caring heart. Dad was a worker from a very large company and mom was a teacher. I've always wanted a brother or a sister, I'm only child; but learned that I was my parents miracle since my mom wasn't able to conceive. My parents tried really hard but at some point they just gave up. It was when my mother turned 65 years old and father 70 years old that I was now in their lifes.

They were old, too old for raising a child. I always got tasted and bullied by people and kids. Making fun of me and saying that I was a liar. I was always proud of my parents and I introduced them as that "My Parents" but I heard people talking that it was lies. That they were my grandparents and that my real parents left me with them.

Only dad, mom and I knew the truth. 

I was well raised. I was a happy kid. I loved my parents too much and they loved me millions way back. But reality was that as I grow older...they grow older too.

It was sad when a man and his son came to our house. I was seven at that time, I remember because we were celebrating my birthday. The man and his son took me away from my parents. That day was the last day I spent with them.

The man said it was for my own good. They were dying and when that happen I was going to be alone. The man and his son said they were frinds with my father and they would take me under their wing.

That's the way I ended living here, in this house.

I was really sad back then, you know. I've always cried in silence, didn't wanted them to be mad at me. 

That man, the older one, enrolled me in one of the best school in Korea. I went and tried to get the highest notes, it was the last I could do.

When I turned 10, both of them came to my birthday party. I was only the three of us. Always the three of us. That day I change my surname to Wu.  

Mr Wu JiaHeng officialy adopted me as his son.  

I was now the little brother of the other Wu.

Mr. Wu came to play with me everyday. He hired a nanny for me. I said that I wasn't necessary but he insist, saying when I turned 15 he will let me live as a teenager. Young, wild and free. 

He really loved me.

I do too.

I was so thankful with him. 

Then he stopped coming visit me. I didn't know the reason. Later in december, my nanny told me Mr. Wu passed away. 

I was beyond sad. My grandpa, Mr Wu, passed away and I found it at the end of the year. Why know one told me? Wasn't I also his son? But again....The only person I had know was him and his real son.

I was eleven, then twelve, then thirteen. And had no bithday parties anymore. I was sad. I was growing so much. I was changing and soon I was going to be alone. Two years and my nanny will be gone.

And yes. Fifteen and alone.

I was doing good. I had money. Mr Wu left me a good very good sum of money in my bank account.

I was a teenager, many girls tried to date me but I wasn't ready for that. I found them cute but not atractive. Then boys tried to date me, and yes; I found them atractive but that's it.

But one day

Please log in to read the full chapter