Energising Kisses

Monster (Sequel to Love Me Right)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAS MILD MATURE THEMES*

*Personalities are written in this colour*

Xiumin's POV

I was scared. I didn't know what to do. I fell to my knees when Justina stopped talking. I knew what I had to do was beg for forgiveness so I placed my head on the floor, my tears creating a small puddle but I ignored it and pleaded with all my heart. I can't lose her... not again...

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me." I repeated over and over until she heard me.

I felt a pair of arms pull me up from the floor. 

"No. I'm sorry. I didn't know that you went through the same thing as me." What is she saying, how did she find out? "J told me to tell you that she's sorry." J said she's sorry?

"It seems that we both have monsters within us." She nodded. Except that my other personality is a real monster, unlike J, who's able to apologise...

I felt pain in my head all of a sudden. That monster was trying to come out again but I won't let that happen. I won't let him hurt my wife ever again! As I tried to suppress him, I felt a burst of energy go off inside of me. 

"Xiumin..." I heard Justina whisper to me. Her eyes shook in fear.

I was about to ask her what was wrong until a light from the snowflake shaped necklace that I didn't realise I was wearing had begun to shine in a pulse-like pattern.

"Xiumin?"

"Justina..."

I felt my heart stop as if it too had become frozen before, like my entire body, the whole room was engulfed in ice leaving us two untouched. However, my heart still didn't start beating again. 

"You need her." A familiar voice said in my head. 

"What?" Confused on what he meant.

"You know what I mean..." He chuckled darkly.

Realisation hit me. "No... I won't do that."

"Why not, you're her husband? Also, if you don't do it then you'll die."

"I won't do anything to her."

"You better think fast and do something before you actually die. I can't keep saving you like this."

"Fine... I'll do something, just not that."

I looked at Justina before hugging her. The heat from her body thawed out the ice from both my body and the room. Even after all the ice had melted, my heart still didn't start beating. I had to do something... I thought about what that monster told me but went against it. Even if he's doing that with my body, I won't ever do that. Maybe something less intense will work, like a kiss.

I held Justina's face with both my hands, making her look at me. I leant in and kissed her. As I entered , my heart started to beat. I pulled away because of relief that I was alive but just as I did, it stopped once again. 

"Why did you stop?" Wiping her bottom lip with her thumb.

"Maybe if I try again?" Before she could respond, I cut her off with my lips.

I kissed her harder than last time taking a step further. My hand s to her and gave it a squeeze it. She gasped making me smirk against her lips. We kept kissing until I thought it was enough. I pulled away again making her moan. I smirked as I thought of how ually frustrated she must be. My heart was beating really fast but just as I thought that I was fine, it stopped once again. I groaned in anger.

"What's wrong with you?! First, you're wanting to kiss and then you don't want me?" Her eyes filled with anger. I could almost see a burning flame in them. She stared deeply into mine. "Arasso. I understand now."

Before I could say anything, she kissed me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter