The Sixteenth Guardian

Monster (Sequel to Love Me Right)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1][/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] *Flashbacks are written in this colour*[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

J's POV

Flickering my eyes open, all I saw was a thick pink smoke. The fumes from it had agitated my headache even more. There was a rattling sound as I went to cover my mouth. I looked down to see where the sound was coming from and saw that it was from the chains that were enclosed around my wrists. Where the heck am I?

After waiting impatiently for someone to come get me, I got up from the floor and begun to walk around the tiny room. Through the pink smoke, I could make out an old tv and a game system. I continued exploring the room to see that there was a calendar. I reached down to pick it up and saw that a date was circled with a red marker. August 21. I didn't think anything of it until I stumbled upon an old journal with strange inscriptions. I got a sense of familiarity as I flipped through the pages. I wasn't sure why but I felt like there was something drawing me to this one page with a triangle and a keyhole in the middle.

I obviously didn't know what it was but after staring at it longer, something clicked in my head and I knew that there was definitely something wrong about this room. All of a sudden I was able to read the strange language and it had read: Teleportation is key. I read the phrase over and over until it finally hit me. Kai. His power was teleportation! I flipped through the pages to check if there was anything else on this matter. Sure enough, I found another symbol that was a star that had a unicorn, a teardrop and a diamond-like shape. I quickly recognized that the symbols represented Lay, Suho and Baekhyun. 

Although I was figuring all this out, what could they all mean? I searched around even more until I found something laying on the floor. It was a box that had the words: KOKOBOP written on it. I slid the case out of the box and it had what looked to be candy inside.

I took out one of the strange candy and out of curiosity, I ate it. The taste was rather sweet but soon I was on the floor screaming. I held my head in pain as flashbacks of long ago came flooding back. While my nose was now bleeding, I tried to stay conscious by slapping my face. Without realising it, the pain vanished and a sudden image of a solar eclipse appeared. Temporarily, the smoke went away and I saw 8 men in the room turn and look at me but before I could react, they disappeared.

 

Not sure what to make of what just occurred, I got up from the floor. The chains that were enclasped around my wrists had broke from who knows what. But, what I did know was that our escape plan was not going to work. The only way we could escape was in this room. I walked over to the calendar that I had discarded on the floor and picked it up. August 21. That's when the solar eclipse happens. I have to make sure that the rest of final 9 make it.

That vision that I just had didn't show Lay. Our plan can't work without Lay. I have to make sure that Lay makes it. 

I walked out of the tiny but rather cosy room and was now in a room that had a dining table with a group of 9 men s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter