I still got fight left in me

Love Does Not Mean Romance

Beads of sweat was visible on each of the boy’s faces, and soon, they were wetting their hair. Their hands and feet were hurting, but nobody dared say anything. They were afraid they would lose the fight if they started complaining.

Soonyoung let out a shout of encouragement, but this time, Soonyoung’s shout didn’t give the same effect that they usually do--at least not to all the Seventeen members.

Time passed, and it was starting to get too long. Every one of them started thinking whether they should waste so much time for this. They wanted to give up, but they have put so much energy for this to let it go to waste. So they fought harder.





“Oh god, when is this going to be over,” Jisoo finally said.

“Hey,” Jeonghan put a hand on Jisoo’s shoulder, “maybe we should let it go.”

Jisoo furrowed his eyebrows when he heard that. And when he realized that Jeonghan had let go. So he told his other teammates.

Seungcheol turned to look at Jeonghan from afar and nodded his head.





Blood and sweat.

Tired hands and feet.

Scorching sun.

And they finally had enough of it.





“One, two, three, now!” Jeonghan shouted from the back.

Mingyu, Soonyoung, Seokmin, Jihoon, Chan, and Minghao fell flat to the mud after Jeonghan signaled his teammates to let go of the rope in their hands.

Laughters and shouts were heard, the laughters coming from 6 cleaner members, plus Wonwoo.

Soonyoung stood up and pointed to the other team, shouted, “hey, man, you wanna fight?!!” and started to make weird moves.

Jeonghan said, “let it go, Soonyoung, let it go,” and they all started laughing again before Soonyoung ran, trying to hug them to smear mud all over the cheaters.