Chapter 48 :

My Seoul

MiYu is his sister?! They're so different. I looked at him. They were both waiting for my reaction nervously. Let's have some fun with this, shall we? Muahahaha. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?! What? Was I not Hyemi enough for you?! Huh? Did you not trust me in the beginning?" I said tearing. "B-baby, it's not like that. I had to make sure that you were really the one. Hyemi don't even know this, no one does. Except for you and us. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier baby. I was planning to, when we were about to leave from the Zoo.I'm so sorry for not telling you..earlier. I love you. " he said walking towards me crying. I'm such a great Actress. I should really star in a Drama or something. Maybe a Grammy. Kekeke. Not. ):. I took a step back. "No, I-I I can't. I-I don't know what else to say B-but...I'm glad I'm the very first to know!" I said kissing him. "Pay backs a right? Bae-By?" "You're so mean. You-You made me cry!!" he said squeezing me tightly. "That hurts. Stopp itt!! Zico!" he was smiling now. MiYu still had a disgusted look planted on her face every time he tried to kiss me. Her eyes were still a bit watery. "Are you planning on telling the others?" I asked him poking his cheek. "Yeah. Maybe in like 40 years or so." "Eyy. You're going to be old and ugly and I'm not going love you anymore." "So I'm young and Handsome?!" "Nope. Not at all." "Oppa! Stop being such a cheesy person. Oh my god." MiYu said burying her face in her hands. "Your Oppa is not cheesy! He is A Cute, Handsome, Strong, Funny, Cool, Awesome, Did I say Handsome Namja!" he said putting me down. "Don't you have to go back to class?" "Oh my god. I have a minute left. Gotta run! I'll text ya Unnie!" she started sprinting off. She's a really good runner! "Bye MiYu! Have a nice day in class!" I said waving. Zico looked at me lovingly. "Wat?" "I love you A Lot. You know that right?" he said holding onto my hand, interlacing it. "Ara. I Like you too." "That Like better be a Big Big I LIKE! Like one of those LIKES that you have for B2ST." he said swinging our arms back and forth. "I don't like B2ST. I LURRRVVV THEM!!" I said swinging our arms faster and harder. "I'm going to marry Yong Jaesoon. Oh my goodness. -Fangirling-Spazzing out- ajkhsrklfayb. Or Maybe even BlockBusters Leader. Hes Unf too. I like talented, Charismatic men. So Secxyyy. Hmm...." I said putting a finger on my lips. "What about me?! Im talented, charismatic, AND Unf!" Zico yelled in my ear. "I dont know. I don't think Marrying Poop is a good Idea." He pouted at me.  "You sure? I can make your life perfect." he said nuzzling me. "We need to get back to class." I said looking at my watch. "School and Classes are such s, but not as much as U-Kwon and Minhyuk." he said shaking his head. 

 

At home

 

I walked inside the house to be greeted by some old lady. I smelt something delicious in the air. I just gave her a nod. She did look a little bit familiar. "Jiyong! Where are you?!" "I'm right here!" he said walking downstairs. "Who's the lady?" "That's, she is just someone I knew when we were little." he looked anxious. He's obviously lying to me. I see right through him. I just pushed it aside. I ran upstairs to change. I tried ro remember where I recognize the lady from. I couldnt so I kicked my chair. "Oww! That hurts" I said sitting in my bed holding onto it  When I came down the dinner table in the living room was set. There were 4 plates on the table with food. What about the other guys? "I made them stay in there rooms. I bought them food already, no need to worry." Jiyong said patting my back. We sat down at the dinner table. An old looking man joined us too. Where did he come from? I nodded my head at him too. Jiyong and I were both sitting, facing them. They kept staring at me. I got really uncomfortable so I checked my phone. A text from MiYu, and EunHae . We started eating the Delicious food. It was a bit awkward. The couple kept putting food in my bowl, saying things like I need to eat more. I smiled and thanked them. Near the end of dinner they asked me weird questions. "Do you remember us ~~~~~~-ah?" I thought really hard but couldn't. I shook my head lightly. "It's okay. It's been very long. Of course you wouldn't remember us. You've grown into such a beautiful young lady. I'm glad." he said smiling at me. A very long time? My oldest memory was when I was 3. It was when Jiyong tried to feed me but I ended up spitting it on his face. I started laughing at him too. "~~~~~, We are your Biological Parents."

 

__________________

Uh-Oh