Chapter 20 : Happy Memories 2

My Seoul

Junhyung's P.O.V

 

I texted her that I wanted to break up. I'm so sorry. I wouldn't be able to do it if I did it in person. Just seeing you makes me want to go against his will. I love you. She texted me back. 'Thanks for making me happy these past 2 years. I guess our relationship was worth just a text. Thanks for teaching me how to love. Im sorry I love you. Goodbye Yong Junhyung.' I'm bawling now. Why? Why did god decide to have a person make me do this to the girl I absolutely love? Why on earth would he do this? I could tell that she's sobbing now. I just want to hold her in my arms and kiss her till my hearts content. I'm so sorry baby. I love you. I love you so much.

~~~~ P.O.V

 

Today was another school day. I can't face him. No! I have to. It'll be to hard. Just be strong! I put on my uniform and stepped out my room. Beast was there excluding Junhyung. "Good Morning ~~~!!" Hyunseung said cheerfully. "Good Morning." I said a bit monotonal voice. . I put on my shoes and opened the door hoping he would be standing there with the biggest smile ever but instead all I got was an empty space in front of me. I walked to school all by myself. Once I got to school everyone was huddled in groups like the other time. This time, they were giving me sympathetic looks and even glares. I guess it's just back to how it was before they came. I walked in to the school with heavy shoulders. I opened my locker to see 'hoe' 'loser' 'He left you HAHA'. I grabbed my books and went to class. EunHae ran up to me and gave me a tight hug. "Are you okay?!" She yelled in my ear. "Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be? I mean the boy I love broke up with me. Who wouldn't be happier?" I saw him walk into class with his arm around another girl. He looked directly at me and smirked. ... Everything going to go back the way it was.

__________________________

I'm sorry. I don't know how to end this. T-T Miane. I know Myungsoo just disappeared. He going to be backin the next chapter or so ^_^ Annyeong!~