Chapter 24 :

My Seoul

Jiyong called me this morning. He told me he was safe somewhere, and told me to be good towards Junhyung and Zico. Yea, I can’t promise you that I’ll be good with Zico. I told him about Myungsoo or shall I say ‘L’. He was angry but he’ll get over it somehow. Well a week ago this new girl came into the class. I tried to be nice to her so I said hey but she just gave me one of those arrogant, bratty looks until Junhyung and Zico came over and swung his arm over my shoulders. She started acting nice to me and . She tried to talk to me and be my ‘friend’. Since the teacher assigned a group project she tried to ask me to be her partner. I know what you’re trying to do. I’m not that dumb or slow . If I accepted she probably would suggest working at my house. Like no. EunHae and I are always partners, even though I do most of the work. The only part she does is drawing and sticking things on the board. For a girl like that, she draws pretty well. Even though most of the kids won’t do the project, me and EunHae always do. We think it’s a fun thing to do because she’s always complaining that she’s bored. The project was about a foreign place we want to go to before we die. I don’t know really. EunHae was for certain that she was going to go all over the world and make her name famous there. More like infamous. I’m just playing EunHae. Don’t kill me! Today I received some expecting news. The Cold EunHae is dating! Yes, yes. She is dating the one and only, and you guessed it, Oh Sehun. I’m so glad for her. Now, I’m the only girl not in a relationship. Atleast I can do whatever I want without being nagged about. I think.

 

While I was walking home I felt someone follow me. I looked back but no one was there. I was almost to my house when someone grabbed me into an alley. I stayed calm. That’s what Jiyong taught me. If you stay calm, they get intimidated by you. Well this guy sure wasn’t. He pulled me to an Audi. Wow. How are you going to kidnap me and then put me in an Audi? “Aren’t you supposed to have like a Van or something?” I asked him bluntly. “If you keep on talking you’ll ride in the trunk.” I made a face. He shoved me in the car and tied my hands. He is really new to these kind of things aren’t he. It took too long to get there for my taste so I fell asleep. When we got there he shook me a bit too violently. He pulled me into a warehouse that looked weird on the outside but quite nice in the inside. “Nice.” I mumbled to myself. “Thanks. I did everything myself.” A man’s voice was heard. I looked to see who it was. It was the same man that Jiyong almost killed. . What was his name again? Park, no it was a Kim. Wait, it was a Dong. Ah! His name is _________!