Ch 5. The worst person ever

Like a Fool [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Momo?” I gasped as I covered my mouth upon looking at them. Momo stopped kissing the girl as she looked startled looking at me.

“oh, hi dahyun.” She said smiling, as if it’s nothing?

“This is Arin, Dahyun.” She even pointing on the girl she just kissed.

I couldn’t even respond for a second. I blinked. Is this true? Or an illusion?

“You’re going down to the convenient store?” she asked me.

I nodded in lack of things to say.

“Arin-ah, I’ll go with Dahyun for now.” Momo told facing the girl, “Bye.”

The girl smiled, “Okey. Just Text me okey?”

 

And damn,

 

 It wasn’t an illusion, because….

 

Arin just kissed her again.

 

I snapped back to reality when a piace of burger suddenly came flying to my cheeks.

Yuck.

“Gross.” I immediately removed the greasy lettuce away from me and glared at this person, “Nayeon-unnie, you’re gross.”

“I warned you. It’s your fault for being absent-minded.” Nayeon snickered.

“Hey everyone.” Chaeyoung joined the table, together with her no-jam brother, Jeongyeon.

I looked at Jeongyeon as she awkwardly sat beside. Nayeon, on the other hand, glanced at the girl who just joined the table, as if waiting for her to greet or annoy her.

“so the ostrich is here again.” Nayeon snickered. We know Jeongyeon hated being called like that.

Jeongyeon didn’t say anything as she just looked down at the food and continued eating. I wonder what’s wrong with Jeongyeon today?

“Oh, The eyebags!!” Chaeyoung’s eyes widened as she saw me and pointed out the Hermes bags under my eyes.

“Nothing.” I answered. I felt my throat all dried up. And my chest hurting… all this while.

“I just found out that someone is a lesbian.” I said sighing.

She looked at me, “Is it Momo?”

My eyes widened as I stutter, “H-h-how did you know?!”

“It wasn’t a secret duh.” Chaeyoung said rolling her eyes.

“What? It wasn’t?!” I said with my jaw dropping. What’s up with all this shocking news?!

“She literally hit on all the other trainees on her. Some are even her ex.”

I felt extremely weird as she said that. As if my heart’s been sinking. Why do I feel this way?

“Look she’s even hitting on Tzuyu-ah.” Jihyo said pointing at the two girls outside the cafeteria, we can see them through the window.

I felt a sudden rush of frustration as I saw the view. But… she already got Arin right?

“Oh yes, guys, have you heard? Jihyo suddenly said as her eyes even widened. She absolutely looks like Thomas the train more.

“What?” Nayeon asked raising her one eyebrow.

“I heard a new trainee was recruited! JYP-nim is very impressed with her.” Jihyo gossiped.

“Really? What’s her name?” Chaeyoung asked curiously as she ate one of her fries.

“She’s from Japan too apparently. I heard her name is------“

“Good morning Dahyun-ah.” Jihyo was cut off when Sana suddenly appeared beside us. She still looks extremely beautiful, and charismatic as always. I smiled at her as I let her sit beside me.

“What do you have for lunch?”

“um, just some… pasta.” I answered.

“Do you want to share my bento?” she said opening a lunch box.

“Bento?”

“Yeah. I cooked it.” She smiled again, “This is for you.”

She then gave me an egg roll and octopus cut hotdogs. It looks delicious.

“Thank you.. Sana-chan.”I smiled.

I looked at Sana, and she might be the ideal wife. I guess, a man would definitely be lucky to have her. I pierced the hotdog and is about to take a bite when…

 

 

 

*Bam!*

 

 

 

A loud sound came from someone slamming something on our table. As I look up, I saw that familiar face that kept on appearing on my memories.

 

Hirai Momo.

 

She seemed to have slammed her plate into our table.  As I saw her, I couldn’t react. I couldn’t even say anything.  It felt awkward looking and talking to her. and I feel my heart beating so fast that I’m unable to say anything.

“Hi! Dahyun-ah.” She smiled at me as her eyes curved.

She looked at Sana next, “Hi Sana.”

Her smile looks a bit different though. It was kind of intimidating.

“What are you eating?” she asked me. Looking at her face, makes me feel a bit flustered.

“She’s eating the bento I cooked for her.” Sana said smiling but it more like she’s clenching her teeth.

“can I have this?” Momo then pierced the omelet in the bento box, Sana garbbed it and smiled weirdly, “That is Dahyun’s.”

Momo looked at me. And seeing her make puppy eyes made my heart skip a beat, “Dahyun-ah…. Can’t I have this?”

“ah but----“

“Ahem.” We suddenly stopped when we heard Jihyo unnie coughed. All of them are looking at the three of us.

“We’re here too.” Nayeon said scoffing.

“Yeah, you’re treating us like statues.” Chaeyoung laughed.

Momo stood up and looked at Sana seriously, and grabbed her by the arm, “Sana, I told you to stop it already.”

Sana glared back at  Momo. Then after a second, she smiled. “What are you talking about Momo?”

Momo eyes twitches upon seeing Sana-unnie’s smile. She seemed pissed. Is it due to frustration?

Smile snickered and looked at me again, “Dahyun-ah, is there something you’ll do tonight?”

I shook my head, “Nothing.”

“Then, can you….

 

 

 

go somewhere with me Tonight?”

CHAEYOUNG’S POV

“Hyung, is something wrong?” I asked Jeongyeon grabbing her shoulders. She seemed down today. She didn’t even picked a fight with Nayeon-unnie. Which is the most unusual of all.

“Nothing,I’m fine chaeyoungie” She said without even smiling.

“Is that what ‘I’m fine’ means?” I asked her as I looked at her.

“I told you, it’s fine.” She said sighing again. I can almost feel the weight on how heavy her heart is today.

 

 

 

“Come on, hyung. Tell me." I said as I shook her.

“Chae, you won’t understand even if I tell you. But someday, maybe you will.” she said as she pats my head, smiling.

“Fine.” I pouted. Ahh, Why can’t she tell me?!

 

“Oh!” my eyes widened as I saw Tzuyu passing by.

“Tzuyu-ah!” I waved at her. Tzuyu smiled at me and continued walking pass us.

“Oh, what’s with that smile?” Jeongyeon said laughing, “Do you, perhaps,….. like Tzuyu?”

“Omo!” my eyes widened, “No! of course not Hyung!!!!”

“Oh. I thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter