Ch 2. A premonition

Like a Fool [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DAHYUN’S POV

“Dahyun-ah.. my head hurts!” Chaeyoung complained to me.

“Come on, stop exaggerating. You’re not a baby.” I said as I pushed her when she’s lying my head on my shoulder.

“Jinja! Not a hint of sweetness. I think No boyfriend will ever like you.” She said as she clicked her tongue.

“What do you mean?! I’m attractive too you know!” I said as I hit her head.

“Ouch! What are you doing?!” she asked again, “My head hurts again.”

I looked at her and she’s looking at me with cutie eyes. It didn’t affect me. I mean I can’t even sense the aegyo from her, I just felt a little guilty.

“Okey, I’ll buy some medicine in the convenience store for you.” I said as I stood up and opened the door.

I am walking outside my dorm as I pass by a Park and a convenience store. The air is cold and the streets are horribly quiet, it kind of scare me. I remembered Jeongyeon said that Rapists are so common nowadays. Please God, don’t forsaken me.

“psst!”

 

. I stiffened when I heard that, I turn around to look but there is no one. I took another step.

 

“psssssst!”

 

Oh my god. What’s happening. Is there really a ?! I quickened my steps as I walk again.

“AHHHHHHHHHH!!!” I started screaming as I feel someone grab me in my torso. “dammn you!” I shouted as I bit the hands grabbing me.

I pulled out as I look at my offender holding the hands I bit. The offender took the hat off, and…

 

 

 

It’s Momo?

She looked at me, all startled and still touching her hands.

 

 

What. The.hell.

 

 

I felt my face turned red, and my heart beat rapidly rising.

 

 

I’M SO STUPID!!!!!

 

We made a long eye contact when I heard a sudden adorable laughter coming from her, is she laughing?!

“hahahaha, dahyun ah, you’re really funny! Did you think I’m a ghost?!” She laughs again.

I looked at her, “No, I thought you were a.. .”

 

She walked towards again, “a ?”

She took another step as we’re only 3 inches apart, I felt my heart beart beating abnormally again, as I look at her pretty face, her face in in front of mine looking straight to my eyes. She held my chin up and said,  “Maybe, I should  really just you?”

 

 

I  just felt my heart stop that moment. What is she saying?

 

 

“pfft!” then she laughs again as she pull out, “Just joking dahyun-ssi.”

“Oh.” I turned completely red. Why am I feeling this way towards this girl?!

I sigh with relief. I can finally breathe normally again.

“What’s with that relief?” she said eyeing me, “.. and you bit me.”

“I’m sorry!!” I said as bowed down, and grinning at her.

She laughed again and said, “You’re really interesting you know.”

I raised my eyebrows, what do you mean by interesting.”

“anyway, with this bit of yours I’m troubled. Can you make up to me?” she said smiling. As I look at her eyes, they were round but when she smiled it disappears.

 

MOMO’S POV

We went inside the convenience store.I am with Dahyun again. I’m not into this type of girl but I find her rather interesting, especially her eagle dance.

“Here.” She said as she gave me a piece of burger. It's the favor i asked of her. I saw her on the streets and think if i should approach her but it turns out she thought i'm a and bit me.

“omo, arigatou!” I exclaimed.

I took a bite and it was heavenly, “Oishi!!!!”

She laughed as she stared at me, “You look like a child when eating like that, not what I expected.”

I suddenly felt shy. Shy? ME? tjhe hell,what am I saying.

“then, you love eating?” she asked as she ate. Her cheeks are full of food. She looks adorbable like that.

“it turned into stress eating,” I said as I sigh, “I guess food became a way for me to relieve stress.”

Ahhh, Why do I feel okey opening up with her? I’m not an open person actually, I don’t tell secrets to strangers or close friends but what am I saying right now?

I sigh, “and lately, since I felt like I can’t debut, I felt so stress.”

I was startled when she suddenly  rub my head and smiled, “Momori.. good job.”

I looked at her, with he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter