Ch 4. A turn of 360 degrees

Like a Fool [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SANA’S POV

I can see Tzuyu talking with Chaeyoung, and little by little she seems to be talking. I can’t help but look at her, but look away when she look on our way. She’s in front of me and yet I can’t even take any courage to talk to her.

The , I’ve never felt so nervous before. What’ wrong with me?!

“Momo, Sana this is Tzuyu.She’s new on our company.” Jihyo said gestured at the girl. I looked at now, Now that I’ve looked at her, she looks even more stunning.

“Nice to meet you.” I said as I bowed down.

“Sana-yah, we only do that in Japan.” Momo suddenly said.

I became conscious on my actions. Sometimes, I forgot that the culture is different here and I end up embarrassing myself. but Tzuyu,without laughing at me,also bowed.

                                                                                   

“Nice to meet you too.”

The dinner was finished, without me even talking to Tzuyu. I couldn’t even talk to her. She’s quiet and serious.

It felt so easy to talk to those with Dahyun’s types that is why I always fall in love with them. But with Tzuyu?

How could I talk to her?

She have that border line surrounding her, I felt like I couldn’t step in to her bounders.

I turned my back as I said goodbye to the other girls.

I felt a little disappointed but as I look at Tzuyu she suddenly said, “Goodbye”

and I blink in disbelief, as I saw the corners of go up,

 

 

 

forming a pretty smile.

I was left there.

Dumb-founded.  Jaw-dropped.

 

 

 

With my heart still beating incredibly fast.

CHAEYOUNG’S POV

My phone suddenly rang so I got up and went outside. Ughh, it’s my mom calling again. She’s been convincing me that dorm life isn’t for me and wants me to go home again.

I sigh, I was about to go inside when I suddenly saw someone dancing by the side of the garden. She’s dancing non-stop, like trying to express every part of her.

I heard the sound of claps of people gathered around her.

“I heard she wants to be scouted. Her dream is to be an idol. She’s pretty as well.” I heard people’s whispher as they watched at her.

I can’t take my eyes off her. She looked so beautiful, elegant and prefect. If JYP would see this, she’ll definitely be scouted.

The performance was finished and I was left standing there, Some guys tried to approach her, getting her number.

But she answered something in Japanese, “Watashi o hanae/Let go of me”

 

“The , what are you saying?” The bastards talked again, grabbing her wrist.“ but never mind, play with us!”

The Japanese girl is still  quiet.I can’t tolerate this! The guys pulled her more when the bracelet she had suddenly  broke and fell down to the ground.

“yurusanai /I won’t forgive you” She  glared at them as she finally landed a punch on their face. One of the guys was taken aback. But they still will not stop.

 

 

She’s strong but still a woman. I bit my lip as I look at them.

 

 

 

“THE POLICE!!!!”

 

 

 

As I shout that all the punks cussed and ran away like a scared .  Come on! That all you got?!

 

“Thank goodness you’re fine.” I said as I smiled at the girl. She looks prettier upclose, with her mesmerizing eyes and her hair falling right down to her face.

She didn’t talk and only looked at me. I raised one of my eyebrows as I look at her, “you can’t understand me?”

She didn’t falter but as I look at her face again, she looks incredibly beautiful. Like a Japanese princess. “jinja. No wonder the guys hit on you, you look so pretty.”

 

Her face twitches, looking like she didn’t understand me. “Your face is just really my type. Unnie. Take care, okey? I’m gonna go now, don’t get involved with punks again. Sayonara~”

I turned my back, when I suddenly heard a voice from her, “I’m not pretty though.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter